1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special deals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mshakel, Sep 16, 2020.

1. mshakel

mshakel New Member

Hi I'd like to suggest buff for SD PARTY i play a lot with my Friends but SD is worst thing we lost for 1-3 hours Grinding for nothing I'm sure the players agree with me I think SD should be buffed a little bit, because back in the days we all could grind together and make money for better gear, but now for new players it's really slow to make silvers, 'cause of SD and caphras stones nerf, so I'm suggesting SD could be buffed so we can all grind together and make some money and maybe have more fun, since solo grinding is a bit boring

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    tky, ghostx91 and Maswa like this.
  2. Maswa

Maswa New Member

I potentially agree, dev should give us a chance to grind all together and have more fun, and also to make more money, instead of grinding solo, that might be good

mshakel likes this.
  3. ghostx91

ghostx91 New Member

i agree, specially with the drop rate is not that good grinding now is not useful , we used to enjoy grinding with the friends now we cant and the only way to make money is to grind solo sometimes being afk gets more money than grinding in a group

Maswa likes this.
  4. volcanoq8

volcanoq8 New Member

ya i agree the are so much different on Rng U need to grind a lot more then normal time and maybe u can drop something + the specials deal with the last version of bdo works good and now u need to grind solo with less then old time by 180% less drop rate hope u guys can fix the drop rate and the specials deal so the ppl can grind like before with friends