1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

.spectate and .skin command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xTrinity, Nov 6, 2017.

1. xTrinity

xTrinity Banned

Hello, suggesting to add .spectate command to spectate players in BGs and .skin to remove candy appearance.

Zyf likes this.
  2. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

"spectate" command is a such complicated thing to implement...and i don't think it will be good because will start lot of flames etc...
    the command you would use to remove candy appearance is called as ".morph" otherwise if you want the preview of any item (but just one item), then you can use ".try+ID" command

3. xTrinity

xTrinity Banned

maybe in spectate mode we can't talk like in FFA and we're invisible so no one can see us

4. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

i already know where you took this idea and from which server...but you have to understand that in our "little population" server and full of haters and competition that ".spectate" suggestion would be just a problem for the players because i'm sure it will arouse too much flameing...what more in that ".spectate" command you have to put the ID-number of the room and not the name of the player (then idk if admins will be able to port in the room just writing the name of the player as ".spectate Iraddr")...anyway even if you wanted see how 2 players fight then you could simply record them while fighting and then post it as lot of ppl do...what more if you think it's good to catch cheaters etc then you couldn't as it's not possible to whisper in such portals

Thyroid and crystalize like this.
  5. xTrinity

xTrinity Banned

hmm, what about skin command?

6. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

as ".skin" command if you mean just to remove the appearance of the candy trasformation then it's the ".morph" (NOT HERE-not even implemented)-(but commands in different server could have different name) otherwise if you mean to try the skin of any item on your toon then it's HERE it's ".try+ID" command

7. xTrinity

xTrinity Banned

yes I mean to only remove the candy transformation only not the .try

8. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

then i suggested that command too but i'm sure that command doesn't remove just the candy appearance but also all the trasformations as "slayer"+"mau form"

9. Zyf

Zyf New Member

I agree.
    I sometimes wish I could just watch, say, mix - I don't want to fight, only spectate. I guess the only way to do that is to make a sin and observe secretly.
    In 1v1s or other events, tvt or rvr, it could be cool to watch the fight too but for now and for here seems can only see it if someone records and uploads the battle to youtube.
    Maybe a difficult thing to implement here, a way to watch others 2v2s or bg's as you can in other games.