1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Staffs in-game etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lag, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I have noticed that there are no AM's other than the SAM getting online in this server. Where are they when we need them? There are bug abusers playing around and nobody cares. Ppl just say "take a vid and report". What we need here is actual observation on the player. Why? Because they could just turn it off if they wanted to just not to be caught and use it anytime they want especially in pvp. Guys. Please.

Edit: I hoped that coco was here to catch them all.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Hello!

There are some reasons why AM's and SAM's are not online as you usually say which is not totally true. They are online both here in forum and in-game in their available times. They are either hiding their presence in some ways discretely to investigate, do some bug test, fixes and other matters.

If you do have some problems or you encounter suspicious players using hacks/cheat/RMT/etc., you can take a video/screenshot and report it here in FORUMS in the REPORT section. It is how the system works. It is how this community functions.

PS: You need a proof in every indictment. Bug Abusers/Hackers/Cheaters/RMTs, they all need a factual proof before an action be made.

3. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

What I meant that.. They should be accessible even though they're here in forum, but as you can see, there's no one. Also, I'm with the ones who can't take a vid because of a low specs of pc, where we can't take a vid coz of the stupid screen freeze every time we take one. Take consideration. I'm not against the staffs, I'm just concerned about the server. If they really want the server to keep going, they should supervise it, not totally like 24/7 since they also have problems irl. That's what AM's are for right? To help players with their problems.

Noyah likes this.
  4. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Admins/Staffs, they are all human. They sleep, eat and do works. So you need to consider that they may be available in specific times, not on your preferred ones. And also, we do have what we call a TIME ZONE. Half of the world is sleeping and the other half is with the sun. To be precise, mostly Admins/Staffs are from EU/NA which are all Western Countries and while we (you and me) is from Asia.

As I said, if you do have problems regarding the game, the only way is to report it either in Problem or Report Section on this forum. Or, you can contact any Admin/Staff by sending them a Private Message.

5. vantooth

vantooth Guest

you might not have seen them because of time zones.. usually they are living in +2 gmt zones therefore they can't be online since they are sleeping or having work.
    all of the staff here are doing their job voluntarily so if you are forcing them you don't have the right to do so

Snowinkle likes this.
  6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Send a PM to @Puddles or fill out the following form:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forms/in-game-staff-feedback.3/respond
    You might want to take a look at my youtube channel. I can assure you, there is no way to escape punishment, I'm always around watching :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Iraddr and Lag like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.