1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Starting player

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by samoray3, Jun 1, 2020.

1. samoray3

samoray3 New Member

Hey new player here nice to meet you all ! :) the thing is I've just started the game suddenly i found myself lvl 75 without no clue what to do or where to go !

2. Tokisaki

Tokisaki Getting there

Welcome to the server!
    :p:);):cool::confused:

Yes, you would see yourself having a level of 75 upon choosing a specific class you desire. For this server, it is more on PVP and farming. :eek::eek::eek:
    After choosing a specific class, you'll get the default gears which is the Legendary Gilded Gear. Then, you would need to max your level up to Lvl. 80, just by doing a few quests. :cool::cool::cool:

For Asmodians,
    At Ancient Temple of Wisdom in Lakrum, do some quests from Ektorveh (a Veilbreaker Brigade General) > Harun (Lumiel's Agent) > Sorlim (a Jotun). o_Oo_Oo_O

For Elyos,
    At Ancient Sanctum of Life also in Lakrum, do some quests from Kailuto (a Lifekeeper Brigade General) > Ephim (Yustiel's Agent) > Sordim (a Jotun). o_Oo_Oo_O

On weekdays, after getting all quests from above, you'll only get up to level 79. So, you'll have to go back to Harun (for Asmo) or Ephim (for Elyos) and do the final quest (I think the quest is about killing some mobs and loot a specific drop item). And after, you'll now get the max level, 80. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But on weekends, you'll get a bonus XP so, you don't have to do the quest like on the weekdays.;););)

On this server, the standard gear is the Dark Talon ranging from good to greatest; Ancient Herald > Legendary Dark Talon > Ultimate Dark Talon
    For the weapons, the recommended weapon is the Ultimate Cruel Sovereign (can be bought only at Webshop>Weapons>either Extendables or Non-Extendables or can be traded as well to players).
    (But if you really want to get the best one, you can buy a weapon either
    Pure Void Dragon King or Mysterious Wise Dragon King that gives an extra skill which can be bought on Weekly Shop which is for VIPs only. Then, remodel it as the "Changed Material" to the Ultimate Cruel Sovereign). :confused::confused::confused:

In order to get the best gear, you can either farm (for a long run) or donate and get credits then trade it for the best gears (for a faster way).

For farming,
    Since you currently have the default gear as expected, you are going to have a bunch of farming to do. ;););)

To get the Ancient Herald gear and weapons,
    – Conquer some Artifacts and do quests that can be found in Lakrum. By it, you'll get Genesis Crystal. There are a total of 9 Artifacts.
    – Use the genesis crystal to buy the Ancient Herald gears and weapons to the NPC's; Genesis Crystal Weapon Reward Officer, Genesis Crystal Armor Reward Officer, Genesis Crystal Accessory Reward Officer, and the Genesis Crystal Feather Accessory Reward Officer which can be found at the Equipment Promotion/ Special Consumables/ Reward Officer in both races.

To get the
    Legendary Dark Talon gear and weapons,
    You would need to have the 3 major requirements;

• First, Fighting Spirit Fragment (can be farmed by farming boxes in Beluslan or if you have extra Ancient Herald Gears, you can go to Menu > Modify/Enchant > Equip Extraction and extract the gear there)

• Second, Legendary Etium can be bought using Stelliums (must join the siege at 8 AM and 12 AM PH time in order to get this at Demaha altars).

• Third,
    Abyss Points... farm APs by doing some instances; Herelym Mine (there's a portal for both races which can be found at Hymn of Aion Legion Garrison for Elyos and Archon's Shadow Legion for Asmo). Highly recommend farming only on weekends for there's a bonus XP, AP, and drop rates given.

To get the
    Ultimate Dark Talon gear and weapons,
    Still, the same requirements with the Legendary Dark Talon except for Legendary Etium, for in this stage it requires
    Ultimate Etium (still be bought using stelliums at Demaha altar).

Go to the Equipment Purifier to upgrade your gears at the Equipment Promotion/ Special Consumables/ Reward Officer in both races.

That's for the gears and weapons :):):)

+15 max enchant for Gears including shields
    +20 max enchant for the Ultimate Cruel Sovereign weapons
    +15 max enchant for the Stigma Skills ( You would need Stigma Enchantment Stone for this, join battleground events to get this or you can ask some to generous players. ;););)
    +15 max enchant for the Daevanion skills

And for farming kinah, you just have to be online for a long time and go to Website > Online Time Exchange and get the kinah or you can also farm on the mobs and loot the drop weapons and sell it to the NPC's but its limited to sell I think...

If there's anything I missed, you can just ask our fellow players ;););)

Hope this helps...
    Happy Gaming! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Mine, Wayfarer, Koro and 1 other person like this.
  3. samoray3

samoray3 New Member

I wish to know that before i downloaded it :( thx man alot for taking time to reply on me ! am a PVE man I thought this server is like retail version with bonuses am sad :(

4. Tokisaki

Tokisaki Getting there

I'm happy to help :):):)
    You can still do some PVE for there's bunch of instances/ dungeons to farm! :eek::eek::eek:
    There are some Ancient Winter Pyre , some Legendary Skyflame, and some Ultimate Skyflame PVE gears drop on most instances. You can check which instances to go by checking it on your Menu> Instances Info to also see how many rounds you can go.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  5. samoray3

samoray3 New Member

man u r really kind thx but i meant going for leveling up from level one to max level questing and dungeon-ing is there anyway to do that here ?

6. Tokisaki

Tokisaki Getting there

Hehehe:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There are some quests mainly for farming (e.g. Lugbug's Daily/ Weekly Quest) other quests can be found in Demaha, Lakrum or in some places... just explore!:p:p:p. However, it is not like the other server that starts from level 1 but instead level 75 upon choosing the specific class you desire.

The server is pretty much designed for PVP and farming!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    samoray3 likes this.