1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stolen abg itmes

Discussion in 'Problems' started by roguestz, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguestz

roguestz New Member

My brothers ABG items were stolen and no one did nothing to help. During a game someone wrote him to visit a site or he will be banned (this one is told him he was a GM / AM) You can always check what ABG items were bought and restore them. He is not even VIP and he can not exchange them .... You can easily help him and I'm sure that he was not the only one with such problem. So i beg you to help him, because you can and you must protect your players against such stuff :/ His IGN is Genchev
    Thanks

2. Starkk

Starkk Expert

:) ..i felt for it too ...but lucky..i was not vip

Noone will help ya..cuz u must be responsable for ur items..the fake AM's are everywhere..
    Sry for ya!

3. roguestz

roguestz New Member

He is not VIP either so whats the prob the items to be restored ? You said "fake" GMs .... i agree but our real GMs must protect us..... aye?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  4. Naj

Naj In-Game Reports bystander

2 people like this.
  5. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

real GMs post announcements about this so they do protect the players also a real AM would never ask you for your account information or to go to a site like Starkk said, you are responsible for your own items

6. genchev

genchev New Member

hi i m the guy with the stolen abg items and i wana ask the GM - AM what is the problem to bring my items back?as my brother say i m not vip so you dont trust me ?you can check evry moment or you don wana help? i agree that is my mistake to trust a fake GM but inever knew for this.i have vote evry 12h for 8month for this items and you say me now "we can do nothing" WY?WY to continue voting and playing when we dont have any support from you guys ......i know you can help me and i believe that you gona do it!!!

7. genchev

genchev New Member

"one big thanks to all gm for the big support and help "

8. daax

daax - Forum Legend

II. Tips
    • You are the one responsable of your Gamez account information. We will not ask your account info neither password. Should your account be compromised it is your responsibility to deal with, we cannot compensate for a player's inability or unwillingness to ensure their account data is secure.
    • We strongly recommend to not share your account information with anyone, especially if you don't know the person in real life. If you do so, we will be unable to help you in case your account is stolen.
    • Visiting sites providing dubious or illegal content can result in your computer being infected even if you don't download anything at all.
    nuff said =x
    sorry u lost ur items.

9. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

provide screenshots and even more screenshots

10. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

What you really want us to do? You didn't read the rules, you didn't read the Account Safety tips, you just give to someone that claimed to be a GM your personal information or access to a fake site.

I know that you are human and make mistakes but you also have responsibility for your stuff. So be responsible and accept the facts. Try to get some proof and pm a SAM and wait for an answer. MAYBE they can do something for you ~

11. roguestz

roguestz New Member

I think he dont have any pics that shows his inventory but maybe the history with bought items can help.

12. roguestz

roguestz New Member

he will add the screenshots hope this helps

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  13. genchev

genchev New Member

14. genchev

genchev New Member

i realy estimate that you have respond to me ! i thing is not so hard to respond to somebody ho need your help and give him your advise !thanks for this!

15. genchev

genchev New Member

is somebody care for us ?????????????????????????

16. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

♦ You are the one responsable of your Gamez account information. We will not ask your account info neither password. Should your account be compromised it is your responsibility to deal with, we cannot compensate for a player's inability or unwillingness to ensure their account data is secure.
    ♦ We strongly recommend to not share your account information with anyone, especially if you don't know the person in real life. If you do so, we will be unable to help you in case your account is stolen.
    ♦ Visiting sites providing dubious or illegal content can result in your computer being infected even if you don't download anything at all.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f5/[official]-server-rules-21-7-a-87934/

17. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Even if SS were posted, its not going to help. As downfall and several other have said, you clicked the link... you fell for the scam. It is all on you and its not our fault as gms.

Unfortunately, we as staff have no way of making each player prevent this, its solely upon you to take special precautions and be careful at which sites you click.

Sorry for your misfortune but recovering items due to you falling for a GM impersonator's trick will not be happening.

In the future please be careful as the links you click.

-closing-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.