1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Story of the Summer

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Kizumii, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    "I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket."
    ~ Kellie Elmore

Hello, lovely Gamerz!
    If you have ever considered to show your writing skills, but you have no idea what to write and where - it is perfect place and time to show it to us!

[​IMG]

In this event you have to write interesting story of your best summer holidays, including Aion world to it.
    Let us see your imagination and creativity.
    The length of the story must be between 300-600 words long.
    This site can help you out with counting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Everyone can participate, excluding Staffies.
    [​IMG] Your entry can not reach more than 600 words and can not be shorter than 300 words.
    [​IMG] You can modify your entry to make changes or corrections on it as long as the event is open.
    [​IMG] One entry per person.
    [​IMG] Your story should be with the correct theme: summer holidays and Aion World.
    [​IMG] Plagiarism will not be tolerated! It will result in a disqualification with a black strike.
    [​IMG] Players joining with multiple accounts will also get disqualified and will receive a black strike.

[​IMG]
    IGN:
    Entry: (between 300-600 words!)

[​IMG]

1st Place: [​IMG] Dark/Darken Lord's Set of Choice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2nd Place: [​IMG] Palomeno Heorn or [​IMG] Ruddytail Heorn
    3rd Place: [​IMG] Any Motion of Choice

Participants*: ?
    ??

*only valid entries will receive the participation reward.
    The Participants Prize will be revealed at the end of the event.

If your entry didn't receive a 'Like' from @Kizumii it means it's not valid!
    [​IMG]
    Event starts: 23rd of July
    Event ends: 20th of August, 9 PM (GMT +2)

If you have any questions about event, feel free to leave me a message on forums (click on my nickname and 'Start a Conversation').

Waiting for your summer stories!

Special thanks to @Kessie @Floette and @Jose for their help. (blowskiss)

~ Kiz

Superkid123, Idrilke, Cruo and 16 others like this.
  2. Kizumii

Event is open!
    Good luck to all of you and waiting for your stories!

:cool:

3. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

IGN: Acapella
    Entry:
    THE FART

Have you fart while you're in a general meeting? the feels like when the speaker starts to speak you have been farted? even though you keep on pulling it, keeps on preventing it to let go, then suddenly, it goes by its own? Was it shameful?

I am a House Auctioneer who sell houses to people who needs a house in Lobneru Lagoon in Enshar for Summer Vacation. It was a perfect spot for those who like to do mountain climbing, surfing and for divers. Houses came from people who need money and pawned their houses as a collateral. It all starts when I received a message from Randiten that we will have a general meeting/discussion about House Auctioning and on how can we sell it for a cheap price. When I am on my way to pernon it was so hot and the sun rises 90° north, I felt like there is something wrong inside my stomach but then I ignored it because I am supposedly late.

When I arrived, luckily the meeting was about to start. Randiten starts his speech and later on taught us about the new rule for house auction. While he's speaking, I felt like my stomach aching. Like there's a thunder in it that keeps on moving but still, I ignored it. While Randiten is speaking he asked me if I am okay, then I said yes. He saw my sweat bulging round running down to my face, then asked me again if I am okay. Then I replied " Yes. I'm good " but then I am still preventing to fart.

When the meeting was about to end I heard my stomach making sounds, then, "Prooot, Prooot , PRRRRROOOOOOTTTT" Ooopppsss, then I looked around and seems like they're all staring at me. Someone says "what's that smell? It's kinda smelly" then Randiten asked me, "Is it you Leafyy?" then I looked at him then nods and I said "Yes. I'm sorry" then they laughed very hard.

That moment was so awkward, the way they looked at me and the way they laughed at me, all I can do is to laugh rather getting mad at them. Then I sit down and I am totally ashamed of what I've done. That was the funniest epic moment I'd experienced here in Atreia. (x;x)(:D)(cwl)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Hyukiii, Chosenmage and Kizumii like this.
  4. Hyukiii

Hyukiii Getting there

IGN: Ooooxx
    Entry: Best Summer at Brusthonin
    The best summer vacation I had ever experienced took place last year. My daughter, her husband and my grandchildren took me at Brusthonin (Lollu Forest) for a picnic. By accepting their offer, I ended several months' worth of incessant invitations. I gathered all kind of goodies I could think of: Greater Running Scrolls, Greater Healing Potions, Dispel Potions, delicious food, a grill and other things and set off for the picnic site. Everyone was excited, especially the kids; it was their very first time to visit the river with me. They picked me up and I sat in the back of the Palomeno Heorn where the kids wanted me to be. While I was just as enthusiastic as they were, I also was a bit scared at the prospect of traveling along a rough, lonely road. I even avoided their gaze because I didn’t want them to see my face while they were having so much fun. As we got closer to the site, however, my fears began to melt away. I realized that it was time to loosen up, join the fun and savor the moment.The sweet and irresistible smell of wild Azpha on side of the road made us stop to pick some that were within reach. We kept driving deep into the woods until we got closer to the river. By that time, my nostrils had already picked up the nice smells of the deep woods that it felt like so much forest aromatherapy. I also found myself listening to the singing of the birds; it was a treat to just be and listen to the river waters flow. Once we got to the picnic site, we set everything up quickly; the kids went into the water of while my daughter and her husband started cooking. As for me, I found a nice spot under a bamboo tree of Lollu forest, sat down to enjoy the sights and smells all around me. I told myself that things couldn't get more perfect than this. As I look back on that experience now, I can say with certainty that it was a very peaceful and relaxing experience at Brusthonin (Lollu Forest). All I had to do was to connect with Mother Nature again. It was truly a special memory that I will cherish forever.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Cryshaa, Zyf, Fendi and 3 others like this.
  5. Emita

Emita The Real Noob Forum Legend

IGN: Emita
    Entry: The Guardians of the Beach

Whatever hemisphere you live in, asmodae or elysea, summer holidays at the beach are an attraction that few resist. Some travel a few kilometers and others even arrive to distant cities to reach the beach, the sun, the idyllic sunset; Lie in the sand, drink fresh drinks and look less clothes.

There was once a wonderful beach in Brusthonin. Its sand was soft and white. The sea that bathed her had the most beautiful water she'd ever seen. You can see all the beaches in the world, but this one in particular With sun or without sun, in any way it was the most wonderful of them all.

People also liked this beach a lot, and it was always crowded. At all times, even at night. Each time I had more and more people, because the Happiness is complete in places like this

Little by little, people were being neglected, and the beach began to get dirty. And the water also began to fill with all that polution, abandoned boats, and aggressive Sea Waterworms appeared.
    And when the sand and the water were dirty and the people did not attend more, leaving the beach abandoned to their fate.

One day they appeared by the beach, The Guardians of the Beach, a group of asmodians that were dedicated to explore the coasts. His mission was to keep the asmodae beaches well maintained. When they found that dump in which it was supposed to be a wonderful beach, they were very frightened.

"We'd better go," one of the Scouts said. “Of course this is not one of the best beaches in the world”.
    "We've traveled hundreds of miles to get here," said another. “We can not ignore this and just leave”.
    - “Then what do you propose?” They all asked at once.
    - “Let's clean up the beach and take care that this does not happen again, neither here nor in any other beach”.
    - “Agree!!” (They shouted at once)

With much effort and dedication the guards took care of cleaning everything. The Sun, who saw them work hard, helped them to strive, by light them for longer and giving them just the heat they needed.
    The sea, seeing the effort of the boys, helped them pushing all the dirt towards the shore to make it easier to pick it up.

When they finally finished, the beach was like in its best times. The sand was white and soft again, and the water clear and crystal clear. And people started going again.

Since then the beach has not been dirty again, The place was invaded, but for happiness only.. Even beings like Starfish Starcrab and Beach Chimaera look happy now.

Now any Asmodian volunteer can be a "Coast Guard". It is voluntary and all with the aim of helping the animals that inhabit the beach and the sea. And make a better place for everyone.

Cryshaa, Hyukiii, Joze and 7 others like this.
  6. rhastaonel

rhastaonel VaLidus

IGN: Zodake
    Entry: Summer Paradox

Dad always insisted that there was something priceless in the house. Towards the end, words that might have told me what and where, abandoned him. I couldn’t see anything worth more than a few bob, and neither could the house clearance dealer.

I stood by the kitchen window looking at the back wall separating the garden from the churchyard where he was buried. The sky was solid grey and a gust of wind bent the branches of the trees into arcs. Bloody English summer, I bet the sun was baking the pavement. I’d be looking at orchids, thyme and hibiscus, if I could buy a place there. But not on a medical physicist’s salary. Dad left his entire estate to the University. Congratulations, folks, don’t spend the whole fifty quid at once.

Archie, gardener and churchwarden, was in the final stages of wrenching a rose bush out of Dad’s flower bed. I banged on the window. “Come in and have a drink when you’ve finished.”

He wrapped the rose’s root ball in an old sack and stomped into the kitchen. I found a bottle of lemonade, not quite empty, inside the fridge. I poured him a glass, put the empty bottle on the table, turned off the fridge and pulled out the plug, ready for the new tenants.

Archie downed the lot and leaned back. “You sure you’ll be able to plant these roses properly at your place? Get someone to help you.”

“How hard can it be? I’ll do it on my own, I’m a big Boy now.” Once both your parents are dead, you finally feel like you’ve grown up. Even when you’re in your fifties.

“I’ll go and dig that dwarf apple tree out for you next,” Archie said, “but then I’ll have to get off, I’ve got more gardens to do. Get another apple if you want fruit. I told your Dad to buy more than one.”

“He wanted to plant a mini-orchard. That tree was going to be the first of many. I’ve got to take it with me. The next tenant might want to chop it down, I couldn’t stand the thought of that. Dad loved his garden.”

“Oh, aye. Good at digging, your Dad was. I suppose he had to be, in his line of work. Bit different from Egypt here, though. I remember him planting this tree, just before he went mad…er, was taken ill. You know, there’s a lot of it about, in this little street. All started around about the same time as your Dad.” Archie pursed his lips and looked upwards. “There’s four others, no…five. Going downhill, really fast.”

Hyukiii likes this.
  7. Kizumii

First of all: plagiarism. Here's a link to original story: The Father Paradox
    You are disqualified and receiving a black strike! Be aware, three black strikes and you will not be able to join any forum event.

Your entry is a bit too short. :)

Hyukiii and Joze like this.
  8. godsuya

godsuya New Member

IGN: SOLOGAMERXD
    TITLE: TWO DAYS AT THE SPOOKY BEACH
    ENTRY:
    Have you ever experienced being in a spooky beach? well i have it was on a particular day in atreia i was finding a house to stay in for vacation in lobneru lagoon but i heard this murmuring and eerie sound i was scared out of my wits because i saw something like a silthouette near a rock i thought it was just a shadow at first but when i went out of bed at night to drink some water and i saw a black figure gazing at me from the window i was really scared so i ran back to my bed and covered myself with a blanket then i heard a voice saying leave this beach and never return i wanted to leave but this beach was where my family and i spent i the most time together and i treasured those memories so i was really hesitant to leave so i decided to forget about all the scary things for now and kill time by swimming i was enjoying my dip when i got home i saw writings on the wall saying leave this place i was freaked out about what to do so i decided to leave i packed my things but i heard someone knocking on the door i hesitated to open it because of all the creepy stuff thats been happening around here but i thought in my head that ive gone this far im not stopping now so i opened it slowly but there was no one there i was then someone said relax jin its me cocou it was just my friend cocou i said to my friend damn you! dont scare me like that and she replied im sorry but your expression is priceless hahaha and i replied quit mocking me damn it that aside why are you here? and she said because i was invited by your mother silly she told me you went here 2 days earlier and i decided to keep an eye on you so basically im your baby sitter and i replied baby sitter my ass were the same age then came night me and cocou were having dinner cocou ask where is your sister freya and i replied i dont know probably still at home planning pranks for this vacation she really loves to mess with me and she replied yup thats so her then suddenly the lights went off i said oh crap a brown out damn bad timing well i guess were stuck with the dark for awhile then both of us heard a voice leave this place at once or suffer my wrath i said some creepy stuff has been happening in this place since i got here and i was thinking of leaving earlier until you got here then we heard a sound outside we looked out at the window and saw girl wearing white we were scared to death and hid in a closet suddenly the girl went running at us we ran into the main room and hid in the closet we heard footsteps steadily approching getting closser and closser me and cocou were crying out of fear then the lady was in front of the closet where we were hiding then she opened it and said in a scary voice prepare to dieeeee! we screamed to loud and cried so hard then we heard a click then we saw a camera and we realized we were being pranked by my sister the END

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Hyukiii and Kizumii like this.
  9. Primemfker

Primemfker Getting there

Edited
    IGN : Hige
    Entry : Who said Turkeys are Stupids.

Some years ago, I happened to be on Vacation (Summer) on an old farm in . I restored the old, 100 year old hen house and started my own flock. Before I was done, I had 200 laying hens plus the roosters.

Call me crazy, but when I was buying babies, I happened across a local bird breeder and got 2 female and 1 male turkey.

About the same time, my girls had started laying eggs, a neighbor's teenage son helped me to build a hutch for the tiny wild rabbits, I had rescued and raised. Evidently, sometime during the day, one of my 'turkey girls' (snoopy) was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her middle toe was broken. It had to be those heavy work boots, the boy was wearing.

I noticed her standing in the middle of the yard, barely limping, when all the rest of the birds were herding themselves off to the house at dusk. I examined her, then picked her up and carried her to the henhouse. She couldn't jump up to the roost, so I held her while she got her balance.

The next morning, all the birds came running out for breakfast. All but Turkey Girl. Realizing she was crippled with a painful toe, I lowered her down to the feed. Then later, seeing she wasn't joining the crowd, chasing around and grabbing for bugs, I picked her up and carried her over the the front yard, so I could keep an eye on her.

Every time she eyed a bug, before she could make it over to where that bug was, 10 chickens had already pounced on it. This broke my heart and I decided to help her out. I went hunting. [​IMG]

I came back with one of those huge grasshoppers in my fist. I held my fist out toward her, so she could see this little head peeking out and said, "Gotcha One". She plucked it out of my fist.

Pretty soon, my day was occupied with fetching grasshoppers for Turkey Girl. Each time, I'd call out to her, "Gotcha One".

About the third day, Mr. Boss Man Rooster, caught on to what I was doing, raced across the yard and plucked that grasshopper out of my fist, so fast I didn't even see it coming. Dirty Rat! I went and got another one. Same thing. I went and got 2! With one in each fist, I managed to get one of them to Turkey Girl, before he realized there was another one to have.

Before long, I found myself, strolling down the dirt road, along these Pecan trees and shrubs, with a plastic bag, collecting a whole slew of grasshoppers.

The attack was on. Returning to the yard, not only Mr. Boss came running to meet me, so did about 50 chickens, all determined to be first in line. Haha...I managed to get 5 of them into Turkey Girl. So there!

One day, I was about a block down that little dirt road, had collected a whole plastic bag full of grasshoppers and decided to cut across the wheat field, to the house. A short-cut.

This was a huge, squared off field of wheat. I climbed over the fence and started toward the house, when something caught my eye. Just a few feet behind the house, something white flickered in the green carpet of wheat. I walked on. A few seconds later, I saw that flash of white again but closer to me. I walked on. Then, about half the way across the wheat field, I saw that flash of white again, but this time I recognized it. Mr. Boss!!! He was running through the wheat, then popping up ever now and then to get a lock on my location.

Oh, no you don't! I couldn't believe my eyes. As he got closer, I raised the plastic bag, full of grasshoppers, high above my head. He caught up with me and the whole rest of the trip, was me defending my treasure, holding it up where he couldn't reach, and him jumping up higher and higher, as we went.

I finally reached the yard, walked around to the front where the chickens were and yelled out to Turkey Girl, "Gotcha one", while I lowered the bag, only to discover....it was EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAaaaaah! Now Turkey Girl, stood before me anxiously and I had nothing! "I'll be right back".

Two weeks passed, since her toe was broken, when I suddenly discovered, one day, that she had been feigning her wound. For how long?

Aaw...and they tell me turkeys are stupid?

Hyukiii likes this.
  10. Malicious

Malicious Nightfall

IGN: Ashatia
    Entry: The night I almost drowned, or the story of how I met your father

After numerous exhausting battles, some friends and I decided that we really needed a getaway weekend somewhere. We thought that Spring Hill Village was the best option - it has a beach, and is close to Pandemonium. So on Friday, excited, we packed our things and we headed to Spring Hill.
    The weather was perfect so we went to the beach right away. The beach bar was full and we had to sit at the table with some other Daevas. Here is the moment it gets interesting!
    I was chatting with my friends, having drinks, when I saw one of the guys, on whose table we were sitting. He was really, and I mean really, handsome. So handsome, I almost spat my drink. Anyway, we made friends with them and they offered me and my friends to go on their yacht, which was parked near the coast, to continue the party. All my friends were very excited, they quickly grabbed their things and everyone was ready to go. Everyone, except me. They didn't know, but I had a great fear of deep water, so I wasn't very sure if I should go with them. Then, the handsome guy I already told you about, looked at me and asked if I was ready. Of course, I couldn't say no, so we all went on the yacht.
    When we boarded the (dang) boat, I got a few drinks to calm myself and to get rid of my anxiety. After an hour or two, I already was feeling better, tipsy, and, well you know how it is when you drink a few. So I decided to approach the guy from the beach and talk to him. "I am so cool in my Spotted Beachwear, my outfit and hair are on point", was what I was thinking going straight to him. He smiled at me and we began to talk about everything I could think of. It was very cool, he was a nice and funny guy with very interesting stories. After a while some other Daevas came to us, drinking and talking (distracting him from ME). So I, being tipsy and a little upset, decided to take things in my own hands again. I came closer to him, leaning, what I thought, sexily on the handrail. So far so good. We were having a good time, we were laughing and he was so funny I was almost rofl-ing. Then I, trying to bump his shoulder in an act of appreciation of his absolutely hilarious joke, suddenly tripped (over nothing..), falling head over heels overboard in the water!
    I was terrified, but at the same time, it was so ridiculous that I couldn't stop laughing (good thing we weren't far from the coast and the water wasn't so deep, but still..). The guy jumped right away to rescue me, worrying that I was hurt, but as soon as he swam to me and heard me laughing, he was relieved and began laughing with me. From the moment we got back on the yacht, he didn't leave my side for the whole evening, making sure I was ok.
    Long story short, five years later, we're happily married, and still laugh remembering the first time we met.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Hyukiii, Joze and Kizumii like this.
  11. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

IGN: Kranos
    Entry: "My Aion Summer diaries"

Ah!(:D) Where to begin with? Oh! Right, it was a beautiful summer day(sun) in Aion and i was wandering around the fields of heiron, gazing at the sky, smelling the breeze coming from the trees, listening to the birds singing:singing: in the forests, it was very relaxing:happy:, then suddenly
    swoosh!! ("Pulled once no twice no thrice unlimited pull gadamit") (fist)Bam!!! Boom!! Blam!!! I died:hungover::hungover::hungover:. A zerg came to me. They love:] me so much even if it means that their love for me would kill me(x;x)(disappointed).

But before that! I was with someone, a friend of mine. We hangout in Pande enjoying Aion Summer together, duelling and joining Aion Summer events and doing other stuff, we pvp'd in heiron till our hands get cramps and sweaty coz of Aion Summer heat, and while doing so we were on skype talking to each other telling Summer Aion jokes, i was in a net cafe and he's at home. We played for almost a day and was very satisfied playing the game. when evening(moonfaceleft) came we were still on skype and something caught my eyeo_O, i saw something in his cam, just right above his shoulder:rolleyes:, i saw something shiny only to find out it was the buckle of a belt that his angry :mad::mad: :mad:mother already wrapped in her hands, and the funny(cwl) thing is he did not even notice that his mother was already there, i tried to warn him but suddenly:( in a split second (fist)
    boom! Baam! Swoosh! Swash! Swish! Splat! he was extremely shocked :eek::eek::eek:and reacted in a very very weird:confused::confused: way and he literally screamed in a girly manner. "MaAang!!!! ayaw MaAang tamaAaAa na aGuyYyYy!!" Meaning Mom please stop! No more! And i was just LMAO(cwl)and almost died choking at my own spit:wtf:, good thing i have a bottle of water with me just incase of Aion summer heat strokes, but in this case my own spit. Witnessing it for almost 5mins i have to admit it was the best scene i have ever seen before. it never happened to me before so i was also shocked:eek:. his reactions were priceless although i felt sorry for him but i was still laughing(cwl) at him.

After that commotion he suddenly came back clothes torn apart:blackeye:, hair messed up, scratches to his face:blackeye: and he just winked;) and smiled:) at me like nothing happened. Then i said to myself, this guy is a :cool::cool:Legend no matter what happens Aion is Life forget the real world sh*t :cool::cool: and we continued playing till he finally drops and that's when i die:dead::dead::dead: and never came back. Fell down in the never ending abyys of sleepiness(zzz)(zzz)(zzz).

Well that's all!
    Good thing he's not on forums
    I colored it pink to look more feminine :p
    I thank you. Bow!

12. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

IGN: Chosepuck
    ENTRY:
    "
    BRIDGE"
    Have you ever experienced to accidentally or intentionally removed your teeth. ? Literally removed your teeth because you are using a false teeth or what you called denture. ? The feeling that you are just ashamed because you do not know what is the first thing to do whether you will pick your denture on the sand or you will chase your brother which is the reason why your denture to removed. ?
    Im a happy go lucky person who loves adventures like hiking and gallivanting around with some friends but this time, im with my family taking our vacation near the shore of Levinshor, playing volleyball and collecting some sea shells and starfish also collecting Coral Slime and Redgrip Potcrab for my house friends to be amazed near the Lobneru Lagoon. It was a lovely and wonderful day with my family having a vacation and it all started when my two little brother decided to play volleyball into the white and softly-rough sand of the Lobneru Lagoon. Toss here, toss there, toss everywhere until one of my brother intentionally toss the ball directly into my face that causes my 4 pieces false teeth to removed into his original place which is in my mouth. It was bright and sunny day so that there were many vacationist everywhere who witnessed what happened to me specifically to my fallen denture. I really dont know what to do that time because I want to punch immediately my brother who was the reason of what happened to my teeth but on the other hand, I want also to pick up my false teeth to be able to return it to his own place. I was so ashamed that time, I feel like I'm going to sink into the lush sand of Levinshor or run and swim to the very bottom of lagoon. It seems like a slow-motion on to the time that my teeth was falling down into the sand until the time that I'm picking it up already while I feel that all of the vacationist were looking at my denture which was on the white sand. I felt like I caught all of the attention of the people because of what happened to my teeth. After I picked it up , I immediately run to the nearest water to wash it and immediately put it to my mouth to fill in the gap between my teeth. Also, I immediately chase my brother who was running while laughing all the time and we got tired of running but still I didn't chase him until we arrived at the Stonepike Falls which really catch our attention because of the amazing and wonderful view of the place but carefully walking near those poisonous creature named Stonepike Fungi. My anger to my little brother and the feeling of tired both disappeared because of the amazing and huge falls we've never seen before and we late realized that our family were looking for us already. When we 3 brothers came home, we were beaten until we cry and later realized that all of us were simultaneously crying at one side but within our heart, it was the most Funny(Fallen denture/false teeth/BRIDGE), most Memorable(Chasing each other until get tired) and most Beautiful(Wonderful view and FALLS of STONEPIKE) Summer we will never forget in our daily life.

Hyukiii, TryToCry, rjvs and 2 others like this.
  13. Kizumii

You have been disqualified and receiving a black strike for plagiarism! Original story: CLICK ME!

Hyukiii, rjvs, Thyroid and 1 other person like this.
  14. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

IGN: Mckiki
    Entry: "GamezAion is a dreamlife"

I woke up late this 3rd day of April. It's a fire prevention month and heat beats in my head. I shout so loud while lying on my bed.... Dammmmmmmn. I hate this feeling of the start of summer here in the Philippines. I tried to open the aircon which I'm not use to do, since I want to conserve electricity. Then I go back to sleep. In amidst of my dream, my wife wake me up and she's telling me to come with here in Pandaemonium to check the mail given by her uncle in Norsvold. I was astonished and look at her for 2-3 mins. My wife slap me and told me to take a bath and make faster coz his tamed-lion mount is waiting outside. I laugh many times in front of her face. Are you kidding? Stop making me fool. My wife slap me again and grab my hair to see what's outside. Fck!!! What's happening? I'm inside the Aion World!!! Hurray!!! There are 10 huge mount outside. She ask me to pick 1 and I choose the Tiger-Tamed Mount. I jump all over for many times. It was a great day for me. Yipeee. We go to the Market Place in Pandae.

Along the the way to our destination. We saw a Huge " Furious Beisagos" and that boss is so aggressive. He block our way. I tell my wife to calm down. I get my Lannok Greatsword given by my Grandfather Munin. I slaughter that fcking boss and try to loot what's inside of him. I got 2 pcs power+9 manastone. We continue exploring and go to a place where the city was super hot due to lack of rain. It was "Leviathan's Ruin" in Enshar. My wife was experienced nausea and vomiting because of very hot weather in this summer. We need medicine. Fortunately, I saw old cleric holding his Noble Horned Dragon's Mace.... Madam, I need your help. My wife needs some heal and dispel. May I request it to you? She said NO!!!! NO!!! NO!!! You need to pay me for 1B kinah before i do it for you. I cried to her because I don't have enough kinah. I beg to that cleric and ask her, please!!! My wife will get die if you ignore to heal her. And she said NO!!! Then slap me for 3x. One, Two, Three. My wife slap me. Hey!!! why are u crying while sleeping? What the hell!!! Your son needs diaper and milk. Stop daydreaming!!! OH!!! everything is juz a dream >.<

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Cryshaa, Hyukiii, danlacerna2 and 7 others like this.
  15. azuna

azuna Proficient

IGN; Ixazunaxl
    Entry: Missing Aion

Sitting contently on the sand as the waves crashed quietly against the shore, I couldn’t have been happier on my summer vacation because i can't play gamezaion. Last year we went to key West and I was able to fish everyday. I also had a chance to ride on a wave runner for the first time. It was really fun and I fell off a couple of times. My Uncle Richard lives in Florida and he usually comes to visit when we are on vacation. He has a really neat boat that he sometimes lets me drive. I was as red as a lobster when I sat in the sun all day.
    When I am on vacation I like to sleep late and go out when the sun isn’t as strong. Many times I go swimming in the ocean and I like to surf on the waves. A jellyfish once stung me and I had to spend two days inside because my leg was swollen. Vacation is my favorite time of year. My whole family spends a month or so together and we have a great time. Sometimes we get a big house, and we have a pool right on the beach.
    My Uncle Richard and Aunt Lisa come with us along with Richy, Rica, and Mara. Like two old war buddies my cousin Richy and I go fishing everyday. Richy is the same age as me. He always gets mad because I catch more fish than him. Once I caught a shark and we made a necklace out of the teeth. Richy and I still have our necklaces and always wear them when we go fishing.
    I hope this year we catch another shark. This is going to be the best vacation but its more fun when i spend my vacation on playing gamezaion. I will have the opportunity to spend time with my family and see a whole new part of the country. My vacation is always the best part of my summer. I am very lucky to have such a great family that has the opportunity to get together and enjoy themselves. There are a lot of families that are less fortunate and cannot afford to do something this special. I am very grateful.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Hyukiii, Cruo and rolly like this.
  16. Kizumii

[​IMG] Your story should be with the correct theme: summer holidays and Aion World.
    It means more than two words. :)
    Please, edit your entry or it will be taken as invalid.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Hyukiii likes this.
  17. Notnilc

Notnilc New Member

IGN: Herectics
    Entry: Best Summer Ever In Aion and my Friend XD

My friend was sleeping over at my house. My parents and brother were all sleeping upstairs while we were downstairs watching tv, playing Gamezaion and other shit gamez xd .

At around 1 am he asks if this girl can come over "Just some of my Friend girl" ( he REALLY wants to get with this girl, and I don't want to turn him down so I reluctantly agree, on the condition that she's quiet. :D

The three of us are hanging out and I make some excuse to leave the room so my friend can have some alone time with this girl. I'm upstairs in my room when I start hearing loud moans.

This is bad news for me, but great news for my friend, he's losing his virginity to a girl he really likes. I hear stirring in the next room and I know that their bout of loud lovemaking has woken my parents.

The last thing I want is for my confused father to walk in on my friend fucking this girl in my basement. What do I do? I go to pornhub 0_0 , click on the first video I see, crank that shit to 100 on my speakers and let it play for the ~three minutes that my buddy ended up lasting .

My dad ended up coming into my room, discovering the source of the noise (I even threw in some fapping motion under the covers) and awkwardly leaving hahaha .

And my buddy ended up having "the best fucking time ever bro" but jesus there were some awkward glances exchanged between my parents and I the next morning i got scold and i was just "Tagos sa kabilang tenga" :D Dunno what the english of that :D hahaha XD

Because of that i improved my ability to solve a difficult situation problem hahaha

In that Afternoon after scolding my parents , me and my friend we play gamezaion we do pvp (player vs player) and killed so many asmo's tho but after killing we meet some girl in that game name Secret :) . we chat a little some good topics tho.

After two hours of chatting my friend join in our chaty chat chat but my friend so aggressive and he started to court her at the end he got BUSTED hahaha and my friend leave in computer shop with a sad face . well i feel good coz im not the 1 who got busted tho :) Coz in that time i was goin to court her hahaha

Thats my best summer ever tnx :D Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh :( :( :( :(

Hyukiii likes this.
  18. Superkid123

Superkid123 New Member

IGN:Ownl
    Entry:EAT BEFORE PLAYING AION DO YOUR CHORES AND ETC
    MY FRIEND GO TO MY HOUSE TO PLAY AION HE DID NOT EAT YET SO HIS MOTHER GO TO MY HOUSE HER MOTHER SAID IF MY FRIEND IS HERE
    MY FRIEND DONT SAY THAT IM HERE IWILL GET SCHOLDED SO I SAID ITS NOT HERE SO HE DID NOT EAT BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER HE SAID TO ME
    THAT HIS STOMACH GOT HURT OHH I SAID TO HIM THAT DONT PLAY AION TOO MUCH AND TOMMOROW HE GOT FEVER SO I TOLD HIM THAT DONT PLAY
    IF U DID NOT EAT YET UR STOMACH WILL HURT AGIAN SO HE EAT AND PLAY AION BUT HER MOTHER SAID THAT WASH THE DISHES FIRST SO U CAN PLAY YOUR GAME MY FRIEND SAID LATER MOM IM BUSY IHAVE SOMEONE TO KILL BUT HIS MOTHER TURN OFF HIS COMPUTER HE GOT ANGRY HE LOST ABBYS POINTS IN AION SO HE LEFT THERE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING HIS MOM, HIS MOM WAS WORRIED THAT MY FRIEND IS GONE HES JUST PLAYING AION WHOLE DAY SO I LET HIM EAT AT MY HOUSE HE LEFT THERE HOUSE FOR 3 DAYS SO HE CAN PLAY AION THEN HE USED TO STEAL MONEY FROM HIS MOTHER BUT HIS MTOHER NEVER NOTICE HE STEAL MONEY FROM HER MOTHER BUT ONE DAY HIS MOTHER KNOW THAT HE STOLE MONEY SO HE CAN PLAY AION HIS MOTHER SAID THAT YOUR GROUNDED FOR 1 MONTH BUT HES VERY ANGRY SO HE TRY TO ESCAPE AT THE HOUSE SO HE CAN PLAY AION BUT HE CANT ESCAPE BECAUSE HE`S MOTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING HIM BUT ONE DAY HIS MOTHER GO TO MARKET THEN HE ESCAPE AT THE HOUSE THEN HIS MOTHER NOTICE THAT MY FRIEND IS GONE THEN HIS MOTHER COME TO MY HOUSE HE ASK ME THAT MY FRIEND IS IN MY HOUSE PLAYING COMPUTER BUT I SAID NO BECAUSE HES NOT HERE HER MOTHER SAID OK THANKS FOR ANSEWRING BECAUSE I GO TO THE MARKET THEN I CAME BACK HOME MY FRIEND IS GONE... SO MY FRIEND IS ON OTHER COMPUTER SHOP PLAYING GAMEZAION WHEN I ONLINE IN GAMEZAION I NOTICE THAT HES ONLINE I WHISPER HIM HE SAID DONT TELL MY MOM IM PLAYING GAMEZAION PLZZZZ...SO I SAID OK BUT GIVE ME FIRST POWER +10 SO IWONT TELL UR MOM THAT UR PLAYING GAMEZAION...HE SAID OK IWILL GIVE U POWER +10 JUST DONT TELL MY MOM OK?NEXT DAY...HER MOTHER KNOW WHERE MY FRIEND IS PLAYING COMPUTER SO HE GO THERE AND SCHOLDED HIM AND GROUNDED FOR 1 YEAR... NO GAMEZAION FOR 1 YEAR SO SADDDDDDD....
    THANKS FOR READING HAVE A NICE DAY
    I DIDNT COPY PASTE ANYMORE...
    SORRY FOR COPY PASTE EARLIER

Hyukiii and Kizumii like this.
  19. Kizumii

One Word about Aion is not enough. Please, edit your entry or it will be taken as Invalid.

I bet that noone is blind here :)
    Caps Lock is really unnecessary.

Hyukiii, Superkid123 and Orkide like this.
  20. Peach

Peach ขี้อาย

IGN: Deshna
    Entry:

Peace in Atreia comes at Summer

Me and Faery (my asmodian bestfriend) decide to meet at Sarpan near the fountain in Kamar since it was a neutral base so we can start to talk about our plan to have a vacation with our friends. While waiting her I saw Demodocos walking around and he look so problematic so I approached him and ask.

“Hey! Are you okay?” I asked.

“Im lost Daeva! Help me get back to Artisan Hall please!” He said.

Since i brought my orb i didn't hesitate to help him. I released my orb and use the summong stone but…. I can’t use it. I tried it again but still I can’t. While trying it I suddenly felt a dark aura. I was so scared because of the powerful aura near me…

When im about to face him there was no demodocos and Azphel was infront of me.

He pointed his finger at me and his power came out and I knew that only those times I was fainting.

I woke up to the loss and did not know where I was and suddenly heard a scary laugh.

“You’re Awake” A deep voice spoke.

I got up immediately because of the voice I heard and I saw Azphel looking at me.

“Get away from me” *Crying*

I heard Faery laughing so hard. I asked her why she’s laughing infront of Azphel and me.

“Why are the daeva’s happy? For what reason?” I asked again.

“Vaizel Sacrifice himself just to have freedom in atreia and Before he died he asked for peace in Atreia that’s why The Empyrean Lords decided to stop the war in Atreia and now we made this Summer Festival Event and Ordered Azphel to take the Elyos and Ariel for the Asmodians here at the event ” Yustiel Said.

After Yustiel told me the story Faery accompanied me to our cottage to change my clothes because I’m wearing my battlesuit when i see azphel at sarpan little while ago.
    I wear my Cool Summer Look outfit cause the Inked-Up Swimsuit was on all branch in atreia.
    I went out of the cottage wearing my summer outfit and I accidentally saw Nezekan looking at me. Looks like he saw a goddess but he turned his gaze into ocean.

While sitting on bench I could not get rid of Nezekan’s eyes and then I took the Beshu Cocktail placed on the Club Cocktail Table. After I took the cocktail I suddenly saw Demodocos talking to a daeva. I went to him as I came he had finished talking to Murea and i approach him and told him to sit down with me and tell him what had happened to me before I came here. After I told him what had happened he could not stop laughing but somebody interrupted our conversation.

Nezekan ask demodocos if he can talk to me. He nodded and then walk to the sea to socialize with the daeva’s near the sea. Silence covers the area when demodocos leave the area.

I tried to start a convo with him.

“What do you want?” I asked him straightforwardly.

“Nothing” He said.

“I saw you looking at me earlier, What does that look mean?”

And then saw his Cheeks blush and then he hurriedly walked away.

“What a Waste of Time!!” I said it out loud.

( Arion’s saw Nezekan and the Angry Spiritmaster convo)

“It seems like they’re going to continue their postponed relationship because there has been peace in atreia.That’s the Prophecy.” Arion said.

“Did you sketch them?” Arion said.

“I did” Myrtil said.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cryshaa, Hyukiii, Zyf and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.