1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Story of the Summer

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Kizumii, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyukiii

Hyukiii Getting there

[​IMG]

Kizumii likes this.
  2. Sheenister

Sheenister New Member

IGN: Sheenister
    Entry: Nightmare of Summer

It was the mid summer when i decided to take a vacation in my mansion in pernon, it was evening when i arrived. My butler welcome me as i step in my door.

"Welcome home young master" he said.

"How are you Exallion?" i asked.

"I'll be the one asking that to you." He unpacked my luggage and offer me tea.

"How's Halcya state lion?" Memory flashes in my head like it was just yesterday~

"HEY GUYS!! LOOK A LAIRON" Sophia shouted at the top of his lungs.

"WOW. SHEEN LOOK AT THAT PERNON LAIRON " Exallion exclaimed.

"WAIT UP GUYS!! WOOOOW." Since then i know what i wanted to be when i grew up.

"When i grow up i want to be a protector daeva" i said to them.

"Me i want to help mom sell furniture, and i will be the best seller in the whole PERNON" Sophia said with twinkling eyes.

"I want to serve you Sheen when you'll become a daeva" Exallion said.

Exallion wants to be Sheen's sidekick since then, he idolized Sheen since the day he saved him.

His father is Salazar a daeva a protector of asmodae a templar, Sheen wanted to be like his father so much.

"Reminiscing the past young master?" Exallion smirked and sit at the sofa besides Sheen.

"Stop calling me that Lion you know that annoys me" Sheen said with the sound of irritation in his voice.

"Okay okay. So how are you? The great and mighty protector of Asmodae, haha that really gets me everytime." Lion laugh hard.

"You're still a prick, did you visit Sophia? you didn't forget to brought flower to mom right?and dads favorite food ?"

Lion's became quite when he heard their names.

"Yeah every weekend i spend a day with them" Lion said.

"If i became daeva early, that would not happen to her to them to my dad and mom" and with that Lion punched Sheen.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S MINE. I'M USELESS" Lion exclaimed.

I still remember what happened on that day.
    It was the day i became a daeva it was mid-summer. I was so happy and exhausted that time, it was a tough training to be a templar. Yes i became a templar just like my dad.

"Sheen theres a mail for you" A messenger shulack arrived at the pandae armory.

"Oh. Thank you" Sheen said

As i read the letter i panicked and rush to pernon as fast as i can.

"No. Please not like this." Sheen cried his eyes off when he saw his mom and dad laying dead.

"Sheen! Please help Sophia" Exallion rushed

"Oh god no. What happened to aunt and uncle" Lion exclaimed with horror in his face.

"There is no time to mourn. Where's Sophia" Sheen said with a blank expression. Exallion know that Sheen's been scarred inside and out.

"HELP! NOOOO!" As they arrived at Sophia's house it was too late a Balaur already struck his sword in Sophia's chest.
    ---
    Sheen felt anger, grief and it was devouring him. He unleashed the inner strength it was so devastating even a group of balaur can't stop him. He slayed all of them 1 by 1 it was nightmare for Sheen and Exallion they're family are dead and half of the Halcya State are wiped out.
    ---
    It was mid summer when the nightmare happen, it was mid summer when their families are gone and it was mid summer when Sheenister take an oath to be a protector of asmodae, a summer that cannot be forgotten and still leaves scar on their hearts.

The end ( I want to be different i want to write a not to shabby story hehe)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Kizumii, Tofiluk and zzfelmarzz like this.
  3. BioWare

BioWare Getting there

IGN: Grappler
    Entry: Summer Aion

Last year I decided to leave zamboanga and have a new adventure. I worked my butt off last summer and saved a few money. I found some great friends and learned quite a bit about myself, however those last couple months of school couldn’t go by fast enough. I just wanted to be home having the best summer yet. As the summer is all too quickly coming to an end, I would like to reminisce on some of the best summer moments.
    Turning into my cul-de-sac I saw the words “Welcome Home Tay” written in chalk on the drive way. I was so blessed to see my family and two best friends awaiting my arrival. I felt so special in that moment that I will never forget the way they were laughing because I burst into tears.
    After days of unpacking I decided to treat myself to poolside therapy and it was successful due to my vampire white skin not frying. A few of my friends from high school made plans to go to the beach so that is what we did the next day. That day it was a cloudless, breezeless day on Lake Michigan and I don’t think I’ve ever been so burnt. Even though I was as red as a shiny red apple, I embraced it.
    then we got home i saw my friend playing this aion its "Seventsword" i ask him if how to make an account cause i want to play too ^^.
    then he teach me how to play this game :D and now i'm enjoying hunting with him.
    and sometimes i didn't sleep at night just playing aion :D hehehe
    and my sad momment is when my friend is leaving cause he will go to manila to have an vacation, im lonely cause i tought he cannot play aion again, cause i tought theres no aion there. then oneday i shocked cause i saw hes toon was online then i pm him. i ask him if where did he play?
    he replied: im playing here in internet cafe and many aion players here.
    then i was happy again cause he can online and we can both hunting again :D
    and we have a new friends in game too ^_^.

And this is my Summer Aion momment.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Kizumii likes this.
  4. tap_silog7

tap_silog7 Well-Known Member

IGN: Fookha
    ENTRY: SUMMER SAYING GOODBYE TO "MY OLD FRIEND"

-I entered in the blackness, i didnt feel anything, iknew the place like my home. it
    wasnt the first time, but this time it was not my fault. i kept walking until i saw the door, i entered calmly,
    there he was my old friend.

----- AGAIN?

i know, im sorry...

dont be, i actually like you. but it's not your time yet...

i know

lets walk a bit....

WE walked next to each other remembering everything happens..
    ive been here. remembering why ive been here, tears started to run down, so he dide what he does all time he picked me up
    and slap in my necked and hold me in his arms still walking.

Why icant say? i said still teary eyes.

Because its not your time yet.

why??

your "GOOD" and your nice. you have a lot of fun in this gamez.

But i don't want to stay anymore...

I know, but theres people who are missing you keep on seeing only your pain. maybe you should look around, youll see alot of
    people who care, and loved you...

You think??

IM PRETTY SURE

ohrayt!!!!

He put me back down, like always he could make me feel better, he wasnt my bestfriend nor brother for nothing, i hugged him once more.

im gonna miss you "DRE"

Hope to see you in a long time good person and to be with good people around.

YES!!!!

I walked again and another door appeared, There was a light comming from inside saying "MOVE TO ASMODIAN", i knew that doorm it was a back to life, And where
    I been walking was " THE OTHER SIDE" no i did not kill myself being lonely, i just get myself trouble all the time, Toubles that cost to lost a friend, I dont really mind!.
    Because in the other DOOR theres a new friends. so i Finally walk thorugh that door, in the wrong moment i think, because as soon as i went back to life the door close and i could not hear a new friend say anything!!!!

IN THE OTHER SIDE, AS SOON AS THE DOOR CLOSED DEATH WISPERED!!!

-----GOODBYE MY OLD FRIEND, im gonna miss you evil angel""

( i just want to share this story of my life with gamezaion and my old friend, anyone who knows me they know what im talking about.. no dramas here, just sharing )

rjvs and Kizumii like this.
  5. Zyf

Zyf New Member

IGN: Zyf
    Entry:

Hi! I'm Zyf. I'm an Asmodian songweaver, which means I go around healing my comrades and trying to protect them from Elyos, among other threats. It gets tiring, and a break from battle is always welcome.

One sunny summer day, when my friends were away on their own vacations and there wasn't much to do, I decided to find a quiet area of Atreia and enjoy the scenery. I rode my tiger to Enshar - a region filled with beautiful beaches, unusual rock formations, and breathtaking waterfalls - thinking I would have the place to myself. But, to my surprise, as I reached an overlook above a sparkling pool, I saw a figure standing below me! He was facing away, toward the falls beyond so I backed off slowly, but my tiger growled and the man turned! I gasped when I realized he was an Elyos.

I tried to see what weapon he carried, so I'd be prepared should he attack, but couldn't tell from the distance. I wondered if I should get my harp out, just in case.
    He moved toward the path leading up the hill to where I waited. My heart was pounding as he approached. I should have known better than to let him get that close. Many times in battle I unwisely wait too long to attack, hoping an Ely might be friendly. It never ends well.
    But this wasn't a battlefield.
    And I was curious.

I held my breath and stayed still as he came up beside me. My tiger didn't seem bothered by him, so perhaps he wasn't hostile. I wanted to ask, "Are you on vacation too?" then almost laughed when I remembered he wouldn't understand. But it made me smile and he smiled back, which set me at ease.

Then a loud roar startled us both! We drew weapons rapidly as a huge dragon emerged from behind the rocky mountains. I dismounted and my tiger raced off - "Not going to help?" I called playfully after him.

My attention was immediately pulled back to the dragon as he soared down, buffeting us with his wings and spraying us with a wave of sharp sand.
    The Ely reacted first, stunning the dragon, then kept its attention with his strong, fast attacks. The dragon bit and clawed at him ferociously, but I was able to keep him healed. Then suddenly the dragon turned on me! It caught me in its claws and started to fly into the air! The Ely grabbed the dragon's tail and climbed up its spines to its head, where he dealt some massive blows. The dragon roared in anguish and its claws opened enough that I escaped, then plummeted to the ground. Looking up I saw the dragon spinning and flailing madly trying to knock off its assailant. The Ely gave it a few more hits before jumping down, landing nearby with an elegant roll. The dragon staggered in the air for a moment, then caught sight of us and breathed a blast of fire toward us! There was no time to run, so I quickly cast a shield on us both which deflected the fire, causing it to dissipate harmlessly. The dragon, beat, turned and flapped painfully back from whence it came.

The Ely and I looked at each other. I put away my weapon, and he did the same. I gave a bow of thanks, and with a wave he departed.

I no longer felt like taking in Enshar's "peaceful" scenery. I returned to my house in Pernon then sunbathed on the beach, watching the dolphins play.

6. TryToCry

TryToCry Embrace the change

IGN:Trytocry
    Entry:
    Ruined Summer
    Hello i'm Carl and meet my Pet(girl friend). It's summer so we're going on beach we are happy doing it. Eat sleep swim and repeat so we'd enjoy our summer so far. But, one my pet got sick. She's not feeling well. So all i do is find medicine for her but i can't find in our place brusthonin. So I decided to go to pandemonium even I don't know that place for my pet's sake. I'll find medicine for her.
    [​IMG]

So I along the roads asking some more people to gather more information . I'm feeling so tired but this is for my pet I'll do my best for her even I'm hungry and I'll suffer all of this it's okay.Then someone's tell me where is the general place so I immediately went there I saw so many guard their sets are Wow they are so tough and bold. So I pleased to talk with the general.
    Verbatim
    Me: Good day my fellow asmodians can I ask you something?
    Guard 1: sure what's your question?
    Me: Can I talk with the general with some reason I want to ask where can I buy medicine for my pet she's not feeling well so I'm in bit hurry to buy medicine
    Guard 1: Proceed
    Me: Thanks
    So I go to the general throne . So I immediately ask where can I buy medicine he answered so fast it near here it's in the plaza. I made a follow up question about managing the pandemonium because I talk with the guard that he's job is non stop. General said that my job is to manage well our territory I experience to be a guard also I worked hard to get this position I strive and suffer but all my sacrifices have a good result. So what you're going to do with the medicine. My pet condition isn't good so I gotta go thank you sir have a good day.
    [​IMG]

So i immediately went to the plaza there I saw so many pets so I ask "where I can buy medicine for my pet". You can buy new pet instead of healing her. Medicine is expensive. I said my pet is unique she is only one in my heart they say she isn't unique there are so many pets look a like and same as her. I reply essential of someone is invisible to the eye. It made them stop. Someone go near us and say are you the guy finding medicine for his pet? Yes, yes I am I reply. So we go to his place. He said this is the herb that heals all bad condition of pet it cost a lot of kinah! I said but I only have 1 Billion kinah here can we talk about it I really need medicine for my pet. So we have a great talk about it and he decide to make one condition. I'll do anything just say it. The condition is "After your pet take the herb you have to come back here and work for a year to pay for the herb " is it good? Sounds good I reply. So immediately take the medicine to my pet in brusthonin. And Wow after she take the herb she's feeling well and play like nothing happened. So I said to my pet I will leave you for a year take care always okay! Then I go back to pandemonium plaza and work for the Pet merchant.[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    rjvs and Kizumii like this.
  7. jameboy

jameboy Getting there

IGN: Allegiantsss
    Entry:
    “SUMMER IN PANDAEMONIUM”

Once upon a time, I’ll go back in time—The time when Munin wants to build the Temple of Gold in Pandaemonium for his alter-ego Lephar. Munin asked me to build this by my own because I have the Super Power. I accepted this to have Job because I wanted to build a swimming pool because the weather was very hot.
    My armpit is wet. So, I accepted the job because the payment is so big. After one week , I finished the Temple of Gold and Munin gave me the fee. I used my money to start to built my own swimming pool. After 2 days , I finished it and I invite the kind Vidal and the city guard Heimdall to join with us to swim in my own pool.
    We enjoyed the pool party together with the warriors and the different King that came from other World of Atreia. But there is a jealous monster in Gelkmaros Ragnarok that ruined the party, They said "Stop the pool party!!! Fortunately, a boss from Inggison came also, Omega is so huge same as Ragnarok. He protected us from the anger and jelousy of Ragnarok. They keep on fighting for 3 days and 1 night. Everyone is waiting to finish the fight.
    We buy popcorn and drinks while looking at them. Until both bosses died from the clash. We are so happy and the day ends with a big smile on our faces. The another day came , there were some of the Daeva who wants to swim on my own pool too. They asked me If they are welcomed on my house.
    I didn’t think twice so I let them in. They are so happy,too and for myself, my big blessing and my pleasure to share that on the other people because God says.. WE MUST SHARE OUR BLESSINGS IN LIFE!

Kizumii likes this.
  8. danlacerna2

danlacerna2 New Member

IGN: Subwayllgrill
    Entry:

"The Nightmare from Kaldor"
    In our class, my teacher discussed about the history of the world of Atreia, the cultures, traditions, beliefs and the source of living of the people. But of all countries and civilizations we’ve learned, Kaldor caught my attention specially the making of Fortress in Wealtheow's Keep. The class was over and the students went home but my curiosity still remains. Bed time came but my mind is still in my curiosity about that Fortress, until my eyes felt tired and closed.

I woke up in a desert and my forehead furrowed. It was a hot summer day. I see many beaches and i like to swim. I buy sunglasses and Swimsuit. I looked around and my eyes went wide open. I stood up from lying at the floor and I could not believe in what I saw. “Is this the Wealtheow's Keep?!” I exclaimed. “Yes my Dear.” I looked at my back where the voice came. It was a man standing with firm and authority and has an intimidating aura. “I am An, the Sky Father also known as the King of the Gods.” He said. My eyes turned wide as realization hits me. “You are the God of Kaldor?!” I asked unbelievingly. Instead of answering me, he walked pass through me. “Welcome to the Temple where Gods like me lives.” He welcomed me. He snapped his finger and I was shocked when I realized we are in a different place. He asked me to go with them to enjoy summer vacation by beach volleyball and surfing. I chose surfing coz I love it since i was young. He gave me surfing boards and I play it over the whole day. On the night, We create a bonfire near at the beach. It was so fun at that time. We dance a bumbiriki dance and we do Ice bucket challenge since it was hot even night. I won and everyone of them admire me.

“We’re inside the Fortress about 1 kilometers from Hero's Fall, where the Daeva praised their Gods, and where ceremonies and rituals held.” He said as we explore the temple. “The Fortress was huge because it’s believed that it should be big so that Sumerians can be close to their Gods.” He said as we continued to walk to go to the peak of Obelisk. When were already at the peak, “This is the shrine of Archdaeva, where Living daeva offers their sacrifices to the Gods.” He said. “What kind of sacrifices?” I asked curiously. Instead of answering my question, An just smirked at me. Then suddenly the floor tremble and I almost fall on the ground but I felt strong grips in my arms. When I look at it, I saw ugly creatures more like monsters and I scream in horror. “You! You are the sacrifice!” An shouted and laughed evilly while pointing a sword at me. All of them is a liar. I thought they just want to spend summer with me but not. All is a lie.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” I screamed when he raised the sword and was about to stab me. But before he pierce through me I heard a shout calling my name. “ELAINE! WAKE UP! YOU GONNA BE LATE!”

I laughed when I realized that it was all just a dream.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Kizumii likes this.
  9. chilipeps

chilipeps New Member

IGN: Yexiu
    Entry:

Changes In Heiron in Summer day

Summer Vacation in Heiron, Last summer vacation me and my family decided to spent our vacation in the place that we never visit eversince, so we decide to went there.

While we are in Heiron we visited the famous waterfalls to saw how beautiful it is, I saw the wonderful surrounding by the use of my beautiful eyes. While me and my family enjoying the view of Waterfalls, I saw a a man that is very familiar to me he is Indratu, the one who become a strong and tough ruler of Heiron and when I saw him I didn't waste a time because it is a big opportunity to interview him and to know more about the place that is very popular in the world.

I asked him for an interview and he answered me "ofcourse" and I start asking a question for him and I told him to tell me what is the story of Waterfalls and he started to say.Waterfalls is for his wife, actually not only a wife a beloved wife because Brigade General Indratu have a 3 wife and Cheonirkalu is his wife that he love so much he do everything and anything for the sake of his wife, even for the happiness of it.

He say that in the past years before he made the Waterfalls, the Heiron is a sad place because no plants live there that's why his wife was very sad, so BG indratu make a solution for that, and he decide to make a Waterfalls because the land is around by the water so no plants can live and his wife become happy for that and become a popular for its wonderful view.

He say that in the past years before he made the Waterfalls, the Heiron is a sad place because no plants live there that's why his wife was very sad, so Indratu make a solution for that, and he decide to make a Waterfalls because the land is around by the water so no plants can live and his wife become happy for that and become a popular for its wonderful view. Because of the help of the slaves of Indratu, They planted more trees and Flora over the Place. It is the start why there's a lot of plants in Heiron. After the bigchanges, Everyone will come to Heiron to celebrate summer adventure. BG Indratu have a deal with me to become the number 1 advertiser of their place. I create many Summer photo booth in Jeiaparan Villege. I ask my family to go with me and have a very fantastic summer holidays. My mom bring barbeque and big icecream for summer picnics. Unfortunately, Many of my neighbors is very nasty and bad attitude, They throw many trash in the waterfalls. They are bitter coz I'm the one who made it. They ruined the Falls. From the bluegreen water turned into black. Noone wants to swim again. A god from above hates the wrong doings of the people. God turned the Gray Fog Marshes into a darker city in Heiron. The Jeiaparan Villege became miserable also. The Summer capital turned into Death Villege. And my family ask help to Brigade General Indratu, upon going to the fortress. One nyerk told us that the BG Indratu already died. So, my family left the city and go to Eltnen and live with Joy.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Kizumii likes this.
  10. karlcostes

karlcostes Getting there

IGN: Zesiro
    Entry:

“MY MAGICAL SUMMER”

One day I was just a simple boy, doing and helping my Big mother Sauraram in the house but one night, when I was doing my summer assignment, I see a stone sparkling under the bed I want to get it so I get a broom to reach the stone and once I get it I found words written on huge wall in Silentera but I wasn’t able to read it because I can’t understand the words but when i see its back part I see an translation of words so I read it, it says that “This is the ancient stone of transportation it can help you transport from one place to another in just three second you just have to whisper to this stone where do you want to go” I don’t believe that its true so I ignore it and put the stone above my drawer and continue answering my summer quest but its so hard its all about Pernon and Morheim and I don’t know things about those places. I want to know things about those places and I remember the words written on the stone that it can take me from one place to another so I get the sparkling stone and I whispered Pernon and it shine so bright I get my notebook and my ballpen and i can't believe it works it takes me to Pernon I’m so happy now I can answer my assignment.

I explore the place in Cygnea to find good summer photo venue. I buy Ice cream to reduce the heat of summer. I saw a tribe there doing some rituals to beat the heat by the sun. This Summer is so hot. One girl ask me if i want to come with here. I ask why? She said: "I can give you a very wonderful summer experience that you never experience before" And I say... NO, my mother is waiting for me. The girl turned into a Monster and throw a fire over the place. I run so fast to the transportation tool and go to other place. I list things base on my campagin quest I see the Obelisk and the Reshanta Core and I see Votan and when I finish answering I go to Morheim by whispering again the it works again then I see Two Abyss Area it looks like a cemetery, one for their king one for the queen and one for simple peoples but before they place the body of dead they do first mobs.

Afterwards, i go to other places to extend my summer vacation. At this time, with other people from that place. I ate different summer fruits like watermelon, mango shakes, avocado icecream and I finish also Pernon so I return to home and when the summer ends I pass my assignment to my teacher completely. Thanks to the stone I have a wonderful and magical vacation and I finish my quest too.

THE END

Kizumii likes this.
  11. iHmf

iHmf FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

IGN:
    Hmf
    Entry:
    The Cloud
    One hot summer morning a little Cloud rose out of the sea and floated lightly and happily across the blue sky of Abyss Sun. Far below lay the Land of Asmodae is, brown, dry, and desolate, from drought. The little Cloud could see the poor people of the Asmodians are working and suffering in the hot fields, while Cloud are floating on the morning breeze of the sky, hither and thither, without a care. "Oh, if I could only help the poor people down there!" clouds thought. "If I could but make their work easier, or give the hungry ones food, or the thirsty a drink!"
    And as the day passed, and the Cloud became larger, this wish to do something for the people of Asmodae was ever greater in thier heart.
    On Asmodae it grew hotter and hotter; the sun burned down so fiercely that the people were fainting in its rays; it seemed as if they must die of heat, and yet they were obliged to go on with their work, for they were very poor. Sometimes they stood and looked up at the Cloud, as if they were praying, and saying, "Ah, if you could help us!"
    "I will help you; I will!" said the Cloud. And she began to sink softly down toward the Asmodians.
    But suddenly, as she floated down, she remembered something which had been told her when she was a tiny Cloud child, in the lap of Mother Ocean: it had been whispered that if the Clouds go too near the Land of Asmodae they die. When she remembered this she held herself from sinking, and swayed here and there on the breeze, thinking, thinking. But at last she stood quite still, and spoke boldly and proudly. She said, "Asmodians of Asmodae, I will help you, come what may!"
    The thought made her suddenly marvelously big and strong and powerful. Never had she dreamed that she could be so big. Like a mighty blessing of Marchutan she stood above the earth, and lifted her head and spread her wings far over the fields and woods. She was so great, so majestic, that the Asmodians and animals were awestruck at the sight; the trees and the grasses bowed before her; yet all the earth creatures felt that she meant them well.
    "Yes, I will help you," cried the Cloud once more. "Take me to yourselves; I will give my life for you!"
    As she said the words a wonderful light glowed from her heart, the sound of thunder rolled through the sky, and a love greater than words can tell filled the Cloud; down, down, close to the Asmodae she swept, and gave up her life in a blessed, healing shower of rain.
    That rain was the Cloud's great deed; it was her death, too; but it was also her glory. Over the whole countryside, as far as the rain fell, a lovely rainbow sprang its arch, and all the brightest rays of heaven made its colors; it was the last greeting of a love so great that it sacrificed itself.
    Soon that, too, was gone, but long, long afterward the men and animals who were saved by the Cloud kept her blessing in their hearts.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  12. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

You are disqualified for plagiarism!
    Original story: "The Cloud" [CLICK ME]

13. panzerhunter

panzerhunter Getting there

IGN: Hearts
    ENTRY:

‘’ Destined to be Daeva’’

after a long long day of swimming in the hot water of the sea and discovering many things because it is a summer vacation we go to sleep in our smooth and fluffy bed but after I fell asleep I take a look in one book about Aion until I fell asleep and started dreaming.

I dream that I am travelling from my bed to the ancient times of World of Atreia I saw a Brigade General and Lord of Marchutand he kissed because in my dream I am the wife of the Zikel so I am a queen after a while there is so many slave praise and taking care of me because my husband Zikel is going to a bloody war to fight their enemies when the war is done many Archdaevas and slaves taking my husband in bed that it has no life and I am so sad and started crying while they doing the Reincarnation and they put him to a coffin and put at the top of the Mountain near in observatory, Heiron near in the Temple I saw a Huge Lord named Triniel who believe that the Triniel is the guardian of the people who is dead inside the Temple. In the Temple I saw a system of governance that they calling Autocratic and when I roaming around some parts of Eltnen I saw the Adma Falls. I swim over the it and jump from the top of the falls down and swim to cure the heat by the summer. It is so very beautiful and rich in minerals but when I looking in the water the soil get snippy and I fell in the water but when I wake up I fell in the floor and it is already morning and when I take a look in my cabinet I saw a gown crown and ring that I wear in my dream so I mind that is not a dream so I started writing in my journal just like what I did everytime when I have a beautiful dream I always write and tell the story of my dream in the journal. after I wrote their I take a bath and breakfast we go outside and continue discovering things and continue our summer vacation.

Kizumii likes this.
  14. Kizumii

I would love to see more Summer Stories.
    Take your imagination on higher level, open your notebook and write!
    You can win fancy prizes and show us your creativity.

Bumpies!

15. TryToCry

TryToCry Embrace the change

Bump i want to read too

16. wenimgone

wenimgone New Member

IGN: imxl (ASMO )
    based on experience

a day with a surprising day to explore
    everyday with a different people to meet........

oh! its summer
    but a rainy season

a day came with a smiling friend
    he said, time for a little adventure...
    and what was that i said...

he laugh.. lets climb coconut tree to sell just to have some little income.
    i said, what but you know my father gonna spank me when he knew we took the fruit of the coconut...

he laugh, as if he knew where the one who took it
    on that day, tsk tsk he climb took 8 of the coconut tree w/ 10 fruit every tree...
    suddenly my father came, shout hey what the heek are you doing....
    and i just smile with a little confused.....

on the day after in game. . . ..
    reminiscing the game before at RESHANTA fortress defense

lets kick some ass...

then a sorc and spirit master came with a full buff
    ha ha ha ha ha
    run run run run my friend he said
    i slap his neck and said
    have i ever turned ur back
    ASMO's die and stand back on each other w/ a big heart that never been fail..
    that day ahead was a freaking exciting w/ a full of enjoyment that makes you feel better,
    and summer w/ no excuses, no class and no one else can ever make it better

its been a while remembering each other's side with full of fun,
    fight and die, laugh and cry

as summer passing by. . . .

have fun long live ASMO's

17. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

IGN : Poneytail
    Server : Siel
    Entry :
    Time travel :

Once upon a time at the begining of the summer, the PvP area was move in Silentera Canyon. it reminds me a lot of memories when we tried a few years ago to reach Beshmundir Temple. At this time, a simple run could take 5 hours and Isbarya was a strong dude, but that's good old days.

During 2017 summer, Beshmundir was not at stake anymore, but he battle was raging between Asmodians and Elyos but that was nice fight in this old place.

Old players knew their map like crazy and could get advantage of it. Espcially when a lot of people of the opposite faction were zerging like hell. A good run, a good jump equal a good escape !

There where a lot of mobs with nice rewards to motivate people to reach silentera and taking part to the fight. The good old Tahabata Pyerlord with its unique and beautyfull weapons, Dynatoum with its attack speed harp, still nice to fuse with a casting speed harp and obviously the Furious Belsagos with its manastone +9.
    But, killing those mobs and getting the rewards was not an easy task due to the massive enemy forces grinding around at anytime.

it was nice to fight in Silentera, but this were not totally "summer spirit" to run over a cave. So, the PvP area moved back to Heiron in the luxurious vegetation of Poya Jungle, Gojira's nest (what a fight it was to kill this old dude in 2011/2012 !), mandury Valley, Heiron Observatory, saying hi the this old cow of Senea etc.

I was so excited and happy to be back under the sun hunting Elyos in the jungle (or being hunted by them as well) ! But one day Asomdians were besieged at their Azurotan camp, I went back to silentera just to make a last visit. And I have been totally surprised to meet some remaining Belsagos and Tahabata Pyrelord. In a few day, I got all the tahabat's weapons I needed and a few knowledge +9 manastones to complete my PvP set !
    I hope this not considered as an exploit, that would sad to get the account ban for writting that here. Anyway, The diffrent PvP areas were like a travel into time and the rewards I got made me happy for a long time.

Zyf and Kizumii like this.
  18. Kizumii

Your entry is too short, it needs to count 300-600 words.

19. azuna

azuna Proficient

maam is my entry ok?

20. Kizumii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.