1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Story of the Summer

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Kizumii, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

IGN: Raizenrenzi
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Check My Entry Spoiler

IGN: Raizenrenzi
    ENTRY
    MY SUMMER HOLIDAY STORY

My siblings and i spent most of the summer holidays at home becuase Dad needed to be there for the harvest for this coming festival in Heiron. We didn't want to be anywhere else. We were lucky enough to grow up in a Hampshire farmhouse in Poeta surrounded by fields of grain, ancient bluebell woods and a dairy herd whose milk we would drink froma ladle, straight from the container, while the cows were being milked.

We rode tractors and combines, built camps in the woods and made our own fires in the open field in Poeta, where we toasted marshmallows and cooked sausages, and swung from a rope our father hung from a tree. Dad built us a raft out of disused containers found on the Eltnen Farm, and we rowed around the pond with the ducks, pretending to fish with lines made from sticks and string. He constructed a tree house in a massive tree where we played a lot on that tree house.

There was a deep chalk pit in one of the fields that we explored, clambering down among the nettles and ferns for lost treasure. We created rabbit costumes out of old sacks to play Hartley Hare and we acted in our own dramas, performing them in front of out parents. I can picture myself now, running around the open field of Poeta and drive with my young friends, the light a soft amber gold, to scamper round the barns like wildcats.

No adult knew where we were and no one worried. We didn't have "helicopter parents" supervising our every move, and never felt fear or anxiety but lived in the moment. busy with our games. My mother sent us off after breakfast and didn't expect to see us until lunch.

We weren't allowed in the house when the weather was good and we were forbidden from watching television during daylight hours. So in the summer we disappeared into the forest of Poeta and enjoyed a freedom that children nowadays rarely know.

The evenings were long and I don't remember having a particular bedtime. No one came to find us on the forest of Poeta - we'd wander back when we'd had enough, and Dad would read us the story of Atreia Lore Story or The Book of the Elyos outside on the lawn.

Mom would put us to bed and I'd sleep with the windows wide open, the sounds of the country side at night my lullaby. It is thanks to the long summer holidays that I am the person I am today. Without that time and freedom to create my own entertainment, my imagination would never have been allowed to flower.

Thanks for reading thats all

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Kizumii, Peach and Hyukiii like this.
  2. Hyukiii

Hyukiii Getting there

very creative!

jeric likes this.
  3. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

IGN: Exarch
    Entry:

Heatwave

It was an unusual warm period in the lower half of Atreia. The lands have been struck by unbearable heatwave, thus, Lady Yustiel, proclaimed that all daevas must take a few days off in order to avoid unnecessary work hazards. All daevas, bar few military regiments, because the lands cannot be left unprotected. This was an amazing opportunity for one particular hotheaded daeva. Having been working non stop in the craftsmen caste, he was looking forward to some time off to blow off some steam and finally get some peace and quiet, away from his overly demanding and ever so serious alchemy master.

He gathered his vacation stuff and headed to teleporter Polydius, handed the usual fee and asked for a passage to the beautiful Beryl coast in Oriel. He negotiated an apartment located on one really high hill, which had an amazing overlook over the surrounding houses and the nearby sea. He thought that it was the perfect spot for his vacation time. He paid the price for it and settled in. Later that day he would enjoy the beautiful sea in all it's glory. The area had already some other families, who were also taking some days off to spend time with their loved ones. Having rested up, our young daeva blazed off from his apartment, gliding down effortlessly through the hill street and landed onto the beach. The sand was warm to the feet, while the summer breeze was gently caressing his face and hair. He set aside his towel and rushed straight into the water, totally forgetting to furl up his wings. Splashing around, diving, swimming for what seemed like hours, it was the best feeling in the world. The joy of the sea seemed like it washed away all worries, all forgotten work orders and most importantly, the grim face of this profession master. Now it wasn't time to dwell on that. It was time to enjoy the moment to it's fullest.

The time however, to retreat to the house was coming, the sun was setting on the horizon and our young daeva was already famished from all the activities in the water. He gathered his stuff from the beach and decided to fly off to the house. Oh but what is this? The wings are soaked wet! he cannot lift off from the ground! Oh the horror, what seemed like a moments effort, now turned into a real torture. He slugged ever so slowly through the uphill, his belongings and wings weighing heavily upon him, but he must reach the house. Step by step, he slowly ascended, gazing at other daveas flying over him, secretly hating them. He managed to reach the apartment eventually, vowing to never recklessly repeat the mistake he did so today, and to approach things with patience, just like what his master was always trying to teach him.

Kizumii and Peach like this.
  4. wincx69

wincx69 δεν ξέρετε τίποτα για το φόβο

IGN: Cersie
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

My Lovely Summer Holiday
    1 day before my summer holiday, I was knackered and excited at the same time to go to my summer holiday, there was loads of work to be done in shadow court, scanning all the paper works, organizing files and make the hand over after. I left the office at 10pm, Good thing all my stuffs are prepared and ready to go. The next day at 6pm at the Airport in pandaemonium, im about to board a plane going to Dragonrest temple resort and Hotel (where my Holiday is),i saw my friend, she just live around the corner in Glory's light Village, her name is Qazana,i shouted" Hi yah! Where you up to?"
    "I will go to Carobian Coast" she said, that is a lovely Theme park in asmodae, where you can stay and ride for a cheaper holiday, as we were talking, the speakers said "ding... please go to gate 17 for flight Carobean Coast, Brusthonin, Thank you". "Oh that’s my Flight Got to go now!" she said. and i said " Bye! and have a good one too!"
    2 hours later, i reached enshar airport, i was so excited because i can feel the warm breeze of the air, as i walked in the airport, i saw a mount which is a flying pagati with my name on it, and I said "WOW! sounds like a posh" and the pagati keeper said "Hop on my lady The pagati will leads you to the Resort and Hotel my lady",i rode on it and it was cool. By the time I got out the ride, the site of Dragonrest temple Resort and Hotel it was astonishing! Horses riding, Big Hotels and skyscrapers it was an amazing site to see! and all there staffs are nice and friendly too!
    On the next day i booked for an Enshar Tour and it would be a great idea to see all the amazing statues, Ancient Buildings and waterfalls of Enshar. A Few Minutes Later my tour mount arrived “Oh boy it would be a great tour to look at all these beautiful Ancient Temples"
    And These are my selfie Pictures that i've captured.

i will never forget this moments. and im pretty sure i will come back next year...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Cruo and Kizumii like this.
  5. Sinfoniia

Sinfoniia Proficient

IGN: Kaylle
    Entry: KILLER VACATIONER

It is a summer day so that our climate is hot and it is a time to go in bed to sleep but suddenly I cannot sleep because of hot climate so that I search an online game in internet to kill my boredom.
    I search about the history of Aion while I am reading about gamezaion to be exact. I got slept and when I woke up I shocked. because I wore a armor I have a Padramashka sword and bakarma shield and I only see are tree after that thing I walk alone. After a few minutes I see a village and temple and many people who wore a armor , have a sword and shield.
    And now I realize that I am one member of soldiers in Elyos. after that I met the first Brigade general Vasharti. Almost every day ,we have war against the other country or tribe suddenly many of my ally are death. they are attacking the seashore because of many food they got and the people in china have no food when we are lost in war. To have food we need to plant again a vegetable.
    I go to the resort to relax and swim. I lay down to the sunbathing chair with a cold drinks called caramel machiatto. When I was resting I was thinking what can i help to my help to my country to become always won in war??? After a few minutes , to build a wall to enemy not get inside quickly in our country..then I said it to our emperor …and he is satisfied to my idea..then we started to build a long wall many years ago to completely build it.. and every war we are always won against the enemy.. because they not quickly got inside..and after that we called it Tower of Eternity…and the Lord Vasharti gave me a lot of gold ,lot of food and lot of sexy girl with hawaiian dress dancing and seducing me to swim at the swimming pool. I asked yes, but because of alcohol. I was drowned. Luckly, One of the girl came and save me. He was a good chanter from Sanctum. I'm still alive. Then I get my weapon given by Lord of destruction named Zikel. I killed them all.
    Thanks for reading my story.

Kizumii likes this.
  6. Cattelyn

Cattelyn New Member

IGN: Cattelyn
    Entry: THE PRINCESS AND THE DRAGON

Once upon a time there was a princess named Karemiwen who loves to collect hot swimsuit for his beach adventure every summer. She was the only daughter of Lord Lanok; who ruled in their country. Princess Karemiwen was the most beautiful and kind women, wherein you can show all the good traits on her. However they are different in terms of characteristics by her father because, her father was so cruel and unkind so that, many people hate him. One day, Princess Karemiwen saw a dragon in the temple of dragonestnear at the beach of Enshar. She always go to the beach Once in a month. Specially, when sunny day. At first she was very afraid but, the dragon turned into human and said that there's no need to be worry because he was very kind. He introduced himself as Empyrean Lords named Azphel from the North. He said that he knows very well the princess and he loved her very much. Princess Karemiwenwas shocked on the confession of the dragon but she knew on herself that she also love the dragon. She was a victim of the qoute "Love at First Sight". Then she said to Azphel that she also loved him. The half man/half monster was very happy on what he heard. And he demanded that he wanted to meet the father of his beloved one. So they go to the palace named Pandaemonium; where Princess Karemiwen and her father lived. They easily found Lord Lanok who was sitting on his throne. Karemiwen introduced the man he loved but, her father gets angry because, he sense that there was something behind on this man infront of him. While they are talking to each other, they heard a lot of people screaming inside and outside of the palace.

Then, one of the servant of the palace went to Lord Lanok and said that, there was a lot of people who attack their city in the middle of the Beach Party with sand throwing by all daevas. Lord Lanok didn't know what to do but Azphel turned into dragon to protect the people around him especially the princess. Lord Lanok was shocked on what he saw and on the fact that the man that his daughter love was a dragon. However, he became happy when the people who attack their city was all dead and that was because of the power and strength that Azphel have. After that, Azphelturned again into human and Princess Karemiwenautomatically go to him and hugged him. She was very thankful and proud that she had a love ones who was very strong and kind. On what Lord Lanok saw. He accept the relationship of his daughter into the half man and half monster. And they continue the beach party and swim all night long in the sea.

The End

Kizumii likes this.
  7. Elfwyn

Elfwyn Getting there

IGN: Wikipiki
    Entry: Summer time of my life

Summer Time it is... I’m Wikipiki of the South and I will tell my stories and adventure About the Southern part of atreia. I’m a very adventurous Lord that’s why I went to this interesting place the country is Very hot like other Enshar countries during summer. Since its summer I went to the very famous Red soil the Oasis is clean and the air is very fresh. While travelling going to Sanguisands you can see different house structures it is a bungalow type made of sand and white paint the reason behind is for the sands storm. I was amazed by what I have seen. I saw a hermit standing alone, he is Marchutan. He's a serious and big weird hermit. He never talk. So, I ignore him.
    While on travel I’m very curious about their hand Rituals they call it Cleric one daeva told me. I shout and run for almost 1 hour. I was scared to die. Suddenly I fell asleep and dreamed of Archdaeva while talking to this man I found out that I’m talking to the first lord of destruction and he is Zikel my gosh! . We talked about the future of World of Atreia and how they can help their country to succeed. From a Far we saw a young Lord named Israphel What a name! A 12 years old man we played a lot like running in the seashore that will be a Boss in Atreia, I can’t believe. I saw some of the people there, are building a triangular structure and I asked the Lord which is near to me , if what is the purpose of building a kind of that pyramid ,and he said that it is for Immortalize the dead Lord. And then one of the daeva in elyos tourists woke me up because we’re near at the tourist spot. And that’s how my summer in Atreia ends.

Kizumii likes this.
  8. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

Story of the Summer has officially ended.
    Time to judge. Results will be announced within 2-3 days, please stay patient and have a nice day ~

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Cruo, Superkid123, Chosenmage and 3 others like this.
  9. Kizumii

Hello!
    Sorry for delay.

I have to say, that reading all the stories and judge them was really tough, but we decided who gets the prizes!
    The winners are:

[​IMG] 1st Place: 10 points - @Destiny
    [​IMG] Dark/Darken Lord's Set of Choice

[​IMG] 2nd Place: 9 points - @Emita
    [​IMG] Palomeno Heorn or [​IMG] Ruddytail Heorn

[​IMG] 3rd Place: 8 points - @Cruo
    [​IMG] Any Motion of Choice

All the participants get amazing pet, who will accompany you everytime and everywhere.
    [​IMG] White Porkin

I will message the winners shortly!

Congratulations to all, you deserved it!

Have a nice weekend ~
    Kiz ~

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    moonic13, Zyf, Cruo and 2 others like this.
  10. Kizumii

Hello again, Participants.

We have to change our participation reward, so instead of White Porkin, all of you will get:

[​IMG]
    Beach Hat

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks again to all who participated and congratulations!

Joze, chilipeps, Zyf and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.