1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion about central marketplace NPCs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tr34, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Tr34

Tr34 New Member

I think it would be a great addition to add central market NPCs to all "blue towns". I mean bigger towns with blue town symbol.
    For example: Olvia, Trent, Glish, Tarif, Shakatu etc. Old Wisdom Tree already has one. This would make a great addition over the retail versions.
    There are so many cool towns to live in, yet we don't prefer to use them as residences/main towns due to the lack of marketplace NPC access.

loboram likes this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I think it's a matter of opinion, not quality of life. Nowadays you can do everything through Esc>Market, you only need the NPC to deposit or withdraw something. And since we get a bunch of Pearls 4free, it's easier to get a bunch of maids if you need. Or just pass by a nearby town.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I myself do see a good point to what @Tr34 is saying, but as @Jujuba pointed out there are some work arounds, HOWEVER it would be beneficial to have some extra custom content in my opinion.

Foxx23 likes this.
  4. Spectrus

Spectrus New Member

yo opino igual , seria bueno tener 1 NPC de mercado en las ciudades o pueblos , no solo en las capitales

5. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

well, you still have a limit of how many items each maid can transport to the market stash, how many maids you can have, etc.. it would be a quality of life change.... but yeah, the change wouldn't be game breaking or anything