1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion]Arena of Chaos Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Stark, Jan 23, 2012.

?

Sounds like a good idea?

1. Yes, it is!

85.7%
  2. Heck, no!

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

I've noticed that there's been very few people that goes to Arena of Chaos and I was thinking maybe it could be because people don't get anything off it so I came up with this suggestion.

If we could get at least the fabled weapons, armors and head-gears through Crucible and Courage Insignia then maybe more people would go to the Arena of Chaos. It's not like they're as good as ABG or at least as good as the 2.7 eternal pvp items. Probably just around as good as EGT/EAT items or even below.

We could get APP/GPP items through AP and Platinum Medals from the NPCs but couldn't get GBG/ABG which gives the possibility that you could do the same for the NPCs that hands out the 2.7 items. Let the fabled be obtainable and leave the eternal unobtainable.

This might liven up the Arena of Chaos and has the possibility to lessen the zergs as well.

Feel free to discuss.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. aVeryFatGuy

aVeryFatGuy Proficient

Sounds like a good idea - people sitll have to work for it, and it would provide a somewhat less-difficult way for new players to actually get something worth using instead of having to farm BT and DP for days just for stormwing/taha gear.

3. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

they will implement the reward system in one of the future updates if i'm right

4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

well hes right about one thing : it WILL liven up the arenas , but it is in no way easier to gear up . You're just suggesting we mock and remind the poor undeargeared people that abg IS the best by making em fight with full-abg-two-digit-ping players.Same thing as when they first implemented the arenas: it was full, then when all the enthusiasts were paired up versus the good(geared) players it killed their desire to go there hence why the arenas are dead.

5. sheevan

sheevan New Member

I don't know how the arena of chaos works in offical, cause i quit before his update, and I completely agree that arena is dead cause there are no rewards, so no interest entering in.
    But in case of rewards available, to incent all ppl to join it, it's enough almost the same reward to everyone (Dred is something like, you get (with quests) 4-5k if you loose 8-9k if you win... the gap is not so incredible... )
    Full ABG ppl joint arena for fun and boost their e-peen slaughtering newbies.
    Newbies don't give a shit to be slaughtered cause after some massacre they will get their gear that it will allow them to be less slaughtered next battle. and so on... And after a while, maybe, we could speak about skill...
    ... But it's not good for business... :pinched:

6. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

thumbs UP to you MATE , good IDEA , ^_^ .

7. Grrr

by the time you get a full set your mentality will be broken if you havent quit yet

8. sheevan

sheevan New Member

that's the interest to play in a "high rate server".
    why ppl play here?
    1. it's free (in the way that you don't need to pay to log in)
    2. they played offical for 2 years and they were bored, but beside, in the end of their hearth, they like Aion with all his broken system.
    3. they are lazy to exp and equip with official rate (unless you're a 16h/day player)
    4. they are just bad but paying for the ABG thay are able to pwn all newbies in shitty pants.

So rewards have to be in line with the high rate server policy.

That's why ppl don't join dred, no interest in 10k AP while, in one hour in iggi/gelkma, you can farm for 100k.

just my opinion...

9. Grrr

thats why even if they add it nobody will go more than 5times cuz you get 160-200 insignias IF you hold 1st place for ALL 3 rounds.And for gearing up ...not a good idea, id rather go DP/BT

10. sheevan

sheevan New Member

these are the stats of the server as presented in the main site

Server Rates
    [TABLE="width: 545, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: defmini, width: 171"]Experience: 200x[/TD]
    [TD="class: defmini, width: 360"]Gathering: 200x[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: defmini"]Drop: 75x[/TD]
    [TD="class: defmini"]Crafting: 200x[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: defmini"]Quest: 50x[/TD]
    [TD="class: defmini"]Abyss Points: 10x[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: defmini"]Kinah: 100x[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

I don't expect to have a retail reward...

11. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

it's already a easy server! and anyway hope more guys do the arena, since it's the only thing that i do on gamez!

12. Arden42

Arden42 Getting there

You can go to the arena now and fight against your own side but only the 1v1 and the reward you get from it is the exact reward you get on retail..

so unless they up the amount of insignia you get it will take something like 2 weeks to get a weapon then another couple of weeks for full Armour set depending on whether you go for noble or not.. hmm by which point your soul will of shattered :D especially at only 1ticket a day and going in crucible to get extra insignia :D

on retail ppl mainly went for the weapon then the 1 cond Armour set cos getting the other took too long and ppl in full abg just went in there to roflstomp all over you for shits and giggles :(

oh and as ive just noticed there is no npcs there?? awwww

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.