1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for Banning voters specially those who are playing in Cafes :)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xiaoranlee, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Why would it be closed? Apart from s1ngl3's random swearing the thread is fine.

2. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Dont get me wrong hun, Im with you. But GMs don't really care, which is why i was amazed of why this thread remained active

3. Grrr

I'm not Attila/hungarian/a 50 year old tranny so the hun thing looks creepy...
    If the gms don't care they can't close it, that would require them to show some interest in the thread.

4. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

That is a common mistake, if they don´t care then there is no reason to close it, unless it break some of the rules. You do something when you care enough to move.

5. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

1 ip = 1 account to vote
    this time to buy own satellite, so can have 1 billions different ip and can vote 1 billions accounts.

donate,donate,donate,donate that's the point for now!!!!!!!!

6. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Yo, nothing is wrong with my swearing, and I explained perfectly to these guys the situation.

This shall dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Grrr

I'm just saying that if they were desperate to lock this thread they'd have said "hurr vulgar behaviour" and be done with it.

8. Ayerion

Ayerion ♥_____ VIP Member _____♥

better buy aion server instead of satelite. LOL

You can take nicely instead of swearing..
    people will hate u more than u know.
    Fix your attitude brother..

9. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

The cost of a satellite ranges from 50 to 400 million dollars. The launch cost about 500 million dollars, and you need a minimun of 1.5 million dollars yearly to keep it online.

Good luck,

10. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

can i buy with kinnah? or other medals?

11. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Rofl, who are you to tell me to fix my attitude? Did I swear at you? Teh haters can get on the line, imma eat them all for breakfast.

When I swear I do it so you people could actually read at the things that are said, and actually understand, instead of keep spamming the same shit all over the threads and not understand a damn explanation, if ya got any problems, you can refer to somebody to send me an infaction, tsts like its gonna touch my boner.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i dont even touch vote button^^ belive me that i have maybe 140 creds like 1 year on my acc...i can vote if i wish...24/24 on 10000000 acc.....but not my style. i dont think also some1 get wrong ban bcs of multivote....brothers/sisters/cousins/ 100 pc in same houses...these are story's.

13. riddick

riddick Philz!

ammm this thread is just full of QQing comments, im pretty sure many non multivoter players got banned coz they was playing on Cafe and obviusly it´s unfair get banned if u didnt something wrong or ilicit to get banned; but we are talking about a serius problem, multivoters has ruined the game´s economy,

i think the player who got banned w/o reason must prove by theirself they dont use any kind of program, hack or somthing to abuse from vote system. In normal cases, who claims a situation totally diff from normal situations must be prove it; example, if the staff catch a IP from a ciber cafe and someone there was abusing from the vote system, the normal situation is all are equally guilty, all must be considered multivoters. its very important create rules on ciber cafes about vote on game´s webpages, and that is responsabilty for those who use the cafes.
    if someone claims something diff at normal situation (in this case, ppl saying they are not multivoters), they must prove it to highest staff from the server.

this is a problem from every private server who has vote system.

14. marmota

marmota Banned

im avoiding your utterly incorrect english but you can also hack innocent people's accounts rather than voting.. <3

15. Venomslash

Venomslash S k Y V O D K A

I just advice to the players in the cafe, do not be afraid to banned, just play normal like usual..
    just wait for further confirmation of how the admin ...

ex:
    since 2010, which is playing at my house there are 3 people (me, brother, cousin), we have each id ..
    now we do not know what to do, because open accounts just to vote was afraid ..
    whether it can be said multivoting?
    i asked to admin about my situation, and they replied simple; 1ip = 1id = 1pc = 1house = 1person ..loolllll

16. riddick

riddick Philz!

its completely normal, they are not required to create a vote system and give us rewards from every vote.
    the staff has the right to create, disband, give rewards or not, atleast they are paying to keep this server online, if u dont like the minimum requirements guess u are free to quit from gamez.

17. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

I have always says "Kill them with fire"... I stand in my opinion.

18. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    Everyone was scared to vote now after what happen to those account even my sister, at this moment she said she's scared to vote after what she read in the forum -.- even though she have one account what if the system miss up and then tada you have been banned -.-

19. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Goodness this is getting a bit out of hand.

If you're in a net cafe voting normally you have no reason to be concerned. Please bear in-mind though that only one person will be able to vote and get credits per 12 hours regardless of how many people are in a cafe.

As far as our system is concerned one IP address = one person. Would it be nice if everyone in a net cafe could vote and get credits? Sure. Is that possible? No. It's not like we can sit in your cafe and watch to make sure everyone only votes once haha

If we allow that then there people could exploit it to multivote and thats simply not fair on everyone else.

The only reason you have to be concerned in a cafe is if someone on your machine is using proxies to bypass our vote restrictions, this is something we can detect and issue bans for regularly. If cafe owners are vigilant about not allowing people to try cheat the system then you have no reason to be worried.

Please bear in-mind that if someone else in your cafe is cheating on a different machine then you're not very likely to be punished for it. To quote an earlier response of mine on the subject:

11 people like this.
  20. Venomslash

Venomslash S k Y V O D K A

hahaha..too seriously man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.