1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for New Items to be Sold in Webshop/Weekly Webshop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lag, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Here are some of the ideas I am suggesting for the benefit of the players:
    1. Remove the Nether Dragon King weapons in the weekly webshop and put it in the webshop instead (or remove it permanently, since it's obtainable in game). Replace it with Thunder Dragon King weapons (or any costumes/headgears/weapon remodels).
    2. I believe that no one buys these Forgotten Abyssal Parts in the webshop, instead, change it to something that will be used for PVP. (Example: more Prime Level 70 Weapons, Rare Pets/Sidekicks,Rare Titles).
    3. I would suggest to put the 30/15-day motions in the webshop (Ki-Charging, Socialite, Stormbringer etc.) so everyone will have the temporary enjoyment of the motion. Of course, the permanent ones will be obtained through special forum events/weekly webshop. Prices will vary with the number of days. 300 credits for 15days, 500 for 30 days. There are also 7-day motions which can be sold for 150-200 credits.
    4. Additional costumes to be added in the 5.0/5.3 costumes.
    5. Infinity/Unrelenting weapons (or Blood medals, since they were removed in the in-game prizes) to be put in webshop for 500 credits each.
    Update:
    6. Boundless Weapons of HOPE, suggesting to put in weekly webshop for affordable price, depending on the type of weapon.
    7. 5% Blue Godstones should be put in godstones section for 500 credits. Also wishing for a reduce of godstone prices to 750. :p
    Update:
    8. Essence Core website enchantment.

Other suggestion will be updated soon.
    Hoping for the kindest consideration.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Nayr, Patatas, Picex and 2 others like this.
  2. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

i agree with these guy (y)

3. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/in-game-prize-list.211044/ there still is a way to obtain them. About point 2-3, i don't think that will ever happen. About point 4, i guess if they wanted to put all kind of costumes in that section, they would have done.

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

You think too much, drink some water. The guy it's simple suggesting something, and you come with your blala black here, while no1 don't rlly need your opinion at all. The weekly webshop it's rlly outdated, very few nice items on a week you can see there. 30 days motions indeed are a good suggestion same for pet and the other things.

Sheerio, pandoras, Lag and 2 others like this.
  5. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Motions is a good suggestion but I think that price is low. Even more "rare" will not be rare anymore if would put

6. Noir

Noir Proficient

bump for this , totally agree.
    not to mention thoose infinty and unrenlenting ( blood medals stuff ) only obtainable through upgrade or buy from reshanta ( harbringer landing ).
    at least consider about preventing players got stuck because of that.

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

On weekly webshop, each item its 5x each. Nothing wow if something good will be there once on a week at all. There s a 5x limit for the each item at all. Motions 30x days are indeed a nice thing, they shouldn't be that rare at all, as about pvp items and pets, what s the problem, there can be a fair price at all, not 500 credits like for the perm motions, but 2k or 3k, as far its something new, ppls will sure want it.

8. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

That would be good 2k for 30d motions wouldn't be so bad. On this way i don't think ppl will buy them all so quick.

9. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Instead putting those common shitty looking remodels why not put 10 pcs +10 ms for 2k credits with 5x buy limit.. or a discounted price of PvP items in the weekly shop like 1k credits for a BL item with 5x buy limit.

10. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

In-Game prize list has been updated with Blood Medals.

Lag likes this.
  11. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

where can i buy items with Blood Medals.

12. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

NPC are still disabled, but you are able to purify old item...

13. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Don't you think it would be rare if one of these rare pets appear once every two months? Yes, motions are rare, but giving the players the chance to use it temporarily just for a few days, it's not hard. Besides, if it is sold in webshop for some credits, they will still have to wait for the permanent ones since they won't have to bother buying the 7/15/30 day motions anymore.
    I agree with you.
    I don't know if that would happen.

Suggestion updated.

14. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I don't want to make another thread for this suggestion but since I made it also, I won't be spamming the forums for another thread. So here it goes.

- Suggestion for Changing of PVP Map every 2-3 months. Available maps for PvP: Heiron, Beluslan, Inggison, Silentera Canyon, Gelkmaros, Iluma (Bring back), Norsvold (You haven't tried), Enshar (Same PVP Map with Mix), Cygnea (Same PVP Map). Yes, there are rifts in some of the maps that we could choose to go pvp, but like the ones in Levinshor atm, we need the NPC buffs and obelisks to refrain from spamming kisks everywhere (with one hour cd if your kisk is dead). As for enemy camping, Level 80 Archon/Guardian Commander Guards should be put in the perimeter of the Asmo/Elyos spawn site.

natalycatt likes this.
  15. Diolz

Diolz New Member

Nice suggestions bro @Lag :)
    Bump!

16. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

@Lag I feel your endeavors of putting these things up for a suggestion. As a player, I highly recommend such things. But for all we know, the game has its own economy. If Admins sell items with regards of what you want, adversely, the game's economy will collapse. We will experience complete distress into such matters where same type items are no more equal to what it cost and severely devalued.

As for what is available in Webshop, I guess, they were planned by Admins. And, there are more items acquirable in-game than to what Webshop offers. Such an issue maybe resolve sooner when things aren't feculent in state.

Rare Items are called "RARE" because of its low percentage of acquisition. If you sell these things via credits or so, will it be rare anymore?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Lag likes this.
  17. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

It will be rare if it sold for specific amount and pieces. And I didn't say it should be sold in "Webshop", i said "Weekly". And we all know that weekly shops sold out fast.
    I see no economy other than people trading with op profits. BL = BL + add
    That is why I am suggesting. I won't expect that EVERYTHING in this thread full of suggestions will be granted. Everything is just a suggestion. Don't be too salty about it.

18. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Look, do not misunderstand my point. I totally agree with you, but there are things to consider. Yes, you are suggesting. We all know how many people tried this thing, and doing so ended up with nothing. I am just clarifying what are the specifics to be considered before these things be accounted. If you take my words as salty, then so be it. We have our own choices.

The one you call TRADING in-game is part of what the game's economy have.

Joze likes this.
  19. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

It is still part of the economy. Remember, people trade credits (some people are donating to buy these BL/Prime or whatever is sold in webshop). I am definitely suggesting something that will help the server a bit, not downgrading it. I did not misunderstand your point but it seems the point is kinda salty, I'm sorry if I don't like it because that what it looks like for me.
    Ofc, these all need approval of Puddles/Carl/Lautaro/ after Noyah presents the suggestions. I am not hoping for any of these to pass, but at least hear the little suggestions for the benefit of everyone, just to keep the server alive.

20. cota10tu

cota10tu New Member

carl reject these lame suggestions ok tyvm, wanna sell my akumu pet for bl set full ms+10 + add,
    long live gamezaion!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.