1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for New Items to be Sold in Webshop/Weekly Webshop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lag, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

I like seeing this. But, do we really know what are the things that keeping the server running up? There is huge difference between Donations to Vote Rewards (free credits). Do you think that the game is more of an investment nowadays? I mean, come and look around you. Everyone do have the stuffs they need already, even more OP than usual.

I am not against to what you think is right and possible. I am just reiterating the cycle of what the game can offer and what the community offers. As for now, there are much more things to cope up. There are lots of unsolved problems (bugs and other client problems, etc.) which must be core prioritized. But who knows, maybe next update will be much more colorful than usual.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. EatSleepPlay

EatSleepPlay New Member

woah agreed to this :)

3. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Update.

4. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

About godstones, i guess illusions ones are better then blue, 10% godstone as silence/blind for me are fine to 1k since when the godstone proc rate will be fixed, they will be good in % procing.
    About EC, on this way you're going to remove the utility of ECSolution, even if those web-enchantments will have an high cost. Not sure if may happen, neither the idea not to make them break (otherwise they would cost much more as 2.5k/3k x1pc+0)...at least not in this patch, where it needs just x3 EC and not x6.

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Something that never been updated on the last year's, are the house furnitures, you should include them on your suggestions :)

6. Sheerio

Sheerio Ο χρόνος σκοτώνει τα πάντα.

I would like to suggest to put the "Luxury Feather Hat" on weekly please. I want it so bad. :(

7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I like the fact that this thread shows an idea that'll help players get motivated and excited by giving them a chance to get these rare items. However, I agree that the best thing to do is getting things fixed first, like the bugs and client issues. Well, you need to learn how to walk before you can learn how to run. Hopefully, something happens in the next update.

8. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Atleast we can make it ready for the next server update (which is not happening anytime soon).
    It won't surely break since you paid a lot of credits to make it +10.
    I will. Thanks. Haven't tried housing tho, like ever.
    I like the fact that some people are supporting my suggestions. Well, we always hope for what is good for the server. Might not be the best, but at least helping in a little way can have bigger impacts on the server. I saw how @Noyah edited the new ingame prize, 7 day motion. It's good, might as well add the 15 day ones.
    As for the bug fixes, i really do not know if Carl bothers to fix some of the little bugs in game but we do really hope to let him have some alternatives. Still hoping for the changes, may it be always good.

9. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Oh my ser, you do housing now? Lemme see where you hide your eggs.

10. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Just 2 options:
    1) EC will not break after you fail enchanting it with ECSolution, this would mean the value of EC in webshop will have to me much higher as 2.5/3k creds.
    2) EC enchantable through web-site, this would lead to the inutility of ECSolutions since players would prefere stay safe and not risking to lose the item after a failure.

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I really do not want to seduce you :)) I'll keep them hidden until Easter

12. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Yes, it can be, but buying an essence core for 2.5k each is ridiculous.
    This is better. Prices of EC will change up to 750-1k each. Though, prices of enchanting should be affordable. Not too expensive.

13. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

[Off-Topic] I just peeked. How come they're black and shiny? You put Kiwi sir? Teach me how to seduce.

14. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

EC+10 worth as far from now is around 2/2.5k creds because people usually waste x8+ EC to make 1 one them+10. If EC wouldn't destroy and it's cost would still be under 1k creds then i think everybody would have x3 EC+10 and it wouldn't be something worthing anymore.
    If they would enable the website enchantmen for EC too, then it's like you need 2/2.5k creds to enchant from +0 to +10, on this way EC might cost 500-750 creds or so.

15. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Better idea. Thanks. Hope Noyah reads this.

Update:
    - Corresponding Glory and Abyss Points rewards (to be exchanged). Example: 50m Abyss Points = Vital Recovery Serum/Potions/Candies/100credits, 10k Glory Points = 250 Credits/Candies/Potions. Everybody will be having fun knowing that there will be corresponding rewards in every AP/GP they get so they save some.
    - Reset of GP Ranking every 4-5 months.
    @Noyah

16. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

pretty sure players will not like this, even if they will carl will do it with gaps of 1y.
    About AP/GP don't even know how you want make it "correspond", but pretty sure people will start abusing.

17. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Abusing what? Like, afk'ing in Levinshor for GP? That's not abuse. Spamming in events? Not even an abuse. We all know that only Gods casemates only give the best GP so far, next is Mix. You won't get GP unless you enter these battlegrounds.
    That's why I suggested the "corresponding rewards", which means, exchanging of stored GP/AP for potions/a bit of credits/candies. I haven't heard someone abusing GP/AP trading nowadays since Arena of Discipline was closed.

18. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

You will be surprised to find out that people are still doing so.

19. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Arena of Discipline is opened again? :eek: Isn't it closed by Purell due to GP abuse too?

20. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

No, the arena is still closed. People are still trying to exploit battlegrounds in every possible way. Some think it is a smart move to log with alt and register to guardian, so their main character has a better chance to get in. Which is of course, a silly move since we can easily find their main account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.