1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] Sorcerer's Nuke Spells

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Razor, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Remove the 20% reduction in PvE only. Apparently the real damage they should do in PvP is too much for players' HP. That's what I say.

Oh and don't put reduction to Pandae Focus/Aetheric Spell too please, we need to go on par with rangers' Mau -- it's a 2k DP after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~

1 person likes this.
  2. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

bumpeh. xD
    great idea :>

3. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

I dont think they would do something about aetheric/pandemonium .. it is 2k dps spell that works perfectly fine ..

4. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

yeah i think its fine like it is. pvp is way more fun now when u dont get 1-2 shot

5. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

pand focous works just fine ^^

6. Razor

I wanted people to focus on the first part of the suggestion actually.. o.o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~

1 person likes this.
  7. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I like the PvE idea, but I'm a no for leaving pandae. alone.

My reason: DP is too easy to get. If it took 10+ kills to get 2k dp, I'd be all for it, but the chances of you regaining 2k DP within one minute are really high.

It's broken though, isn't it? I saw the tooltip say something around 2.2k damage, yet it did 7.5k damage to me the other day.

A few sorcerers I know said sorcerers do fine with their non-nuke spells. You're good, aren't you? I figured you didn't have any need for nukes. :)

8. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

~ I agree.

9. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

You guys forget that we're trying to have everything work like on retail. Crying like babies about the sorcs' damage is ridiculous , you can't say whenever you like stuff like "But since it's an all-stigmas server sorcs should be nerfed to balance pvp" while when we say Nerf templars' BP you say "No , that's how it works on retail."

Perhaps the sorcs' dp spells are OP and they need a nerf because that's not how they work on retail , but spells like flame spray/inferno/glacial shard also don't work like they do on retail , they are nerfed in gamez because of QQers like u. Nerfing sorcs' dmg isn't a solution , implementing a server transfer function is. So QQers can go to Lumiel if they think sorcs in siel are OP. They are OP because of their stigma skills , not because of their spells' damage , i assure you i can beat players without using any damage spells , just wintry , curse of weakness , illusion , exchange vitality , some sleeps/stuns , etc.
    Even if you make the sorcs' damage 0 you will still die sometimes , get over it.

8 people like this.
  10. AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic Getting there

I wonder if you would be satisfied if they made the sorcs with 0 dmg and 1 hp :))

2 people like this.
  11. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

He wont, he would cry about they having shields... o wait he already did.

1 person likes this.
  12. Razor

Well I said leaving the skill alone, DP gain would be fine to take off, as I do know what's it like on the other side:
    [video=youtube;Tg44MfLaoqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg44MfLaoqs[/video]
    (give it 720p so you can read the damage)

Edit: Anyway, let's keep the suggestion to what it is. If you want to suggest something concerning DP, make it, or bump the necro one (no, I'm not digging it for you).

13. vRisen

vRisen Banned

When they enable server transfers (which they never will, believe me,) they might as well rename the server from Siel to Sorcerer PvP.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't give a shit what retail is like. If I see something OP, and it annoys me enough; I'm going to complain. The only people that disagree with my claims are the people who play sorcerer and don't want their class nerfed.

The reason I hate sorcerers so much is because they are so damn hard to kill and they kill me like I'm a fly vs a dragon. All I want to see in PvP is balanced classes. PvP where some classes don't do 500% more damage than other classes and tank 200% more. It annoys me because I don't want to play sorcerer. I don't want an OP class to have some fun PvPing. Roll a melee class and go PvP. If you find an area with zero sorcerers, and all melee classes; I GUARANTEE you that you WILL have an ORGASM because's it's SOO ****ING FUN WITHOUT SORCERERS NUKING YOUR ASS OMG OMG OMG. OH MY GOD!!!! EPIC WOOT WOOT OMG OMG OMG YAY WOOOOT OMG YAY HAHA WHEEEEEE.

But once a sorcerer comes, say goodbye to that fun and say hello to your kisk.

What's my point? Gamez PvP is the best PvP I can dream of, as long as sorcerers aren't around. Sorcerers ruin everything, why is it too much to ask that an OP class be less OP? I just want to PvP and have fun, damn it.

No, it wouldn't be any fun. I actually had a valid post with valid points and I was hoping to start an actual conversation. But now it's just "OH EM GEE!! THAT VRISEN GUY WITH THE GAY AEGIS QUOTE ABOUT HIS BUTT IS QQING. HAHAHA HARR HARRR."

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  14. AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic Getting there

Sorcs were OP 1 year and a half ago when they needed sleepstorm+lava and glacial to kill a glad with second wind not now ... it's really lame to see your KW dealing 2k damage fully buffed with abg this is only encouraging zergs because you can't solo anymore :|

1 person likes this.
  15. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

with my ranger fully buffed in mau form i do about 3.7k max dmg x_X on my sorc with an abg tome +0 w/o armsfusion and full magic acc i did 7k with 1 spell o-o why moar op'dness yo?

16. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

You compare an instant skill with a 4 seconds cast spell perhaps? lol
    I could only deal 7k damage on players with bad gear , and that's when glacial critted.. On a full abg player , whenever glacial critted it was dealing up to 5k (or it used to , before the nerf.. now i guess it's even worse.) and that's on a player without any buffs/scrolls on...
    Rangers deal 3k+ with instants like stunning shot or agonizing arrow... on full abg players.

Anyways , not our subject , we got offtopic.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    2 people like this.
  17. Commodus

Commodus Mouth from the South

You got jumped dp'd and owned by a sorc. What's your point.

18. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

Q + q = qq

19. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

In the first post http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/sorcerer-nerfed-skills-97141/

I have posted SS with fully buffed 2700 MB hit me hitting Aetheric spell .. I have never played Asmo sorc, but probly the spell should be identical.

If I recall right, Aetheric have base dmg of 3042 fire dmg ... if you apply MB formula on it, it should do 9886 fire dmg PvE Which is the same as it Hitted on the screenshot, So I assume, because the dmg fit MB formula, therefore I think the dmg is retail like.

Assuming you had the same PvP deff as your attacker pvp attack, and no Balic acces for fire ressist, dmg that that sorc did on you is possible ... after all it was crit too

20. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

I agree with your first suggestion Euphoria about the PvE thing.

LOL. Seriously leave that pvp QQ in your own thread. I like his suggestion since i play sorcs too but it's NO NO for nuke spells in pvp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.