1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] Sorcerer's Nuke Spells

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Razor, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

My point is that I do know what's like to be on the other side of the fight (not being the sorcerer). Guys, I know how y'all feel when you get 1-shotted.

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Errm... im not sure if all of our spells were nerfed. I think it's just glacial shard/flame spray/inferno
    (And i guess all the DP Skills too)

EDIT:

@Razor

And i do know how it feels like when u get 1-shotted by a 8k Critical BP and i also do know how it feels when u got 1k hp left and the opponent has 100 hp left then he uses hand of healing and gets up to full hp.

Templar's DP Skills are worse than the Sorcerers'
    You can resist shadowburst , but you cannot stop a templar from using hand of healing.
    Got my point?
    Plus SB takes down only half of a templar's hp... and if his buffs like iron skin are on + his elemental proof scrolls/food too , it wont even take half hp down unless u got everything up like 2.7k mboost bcoz of magic boost I + boon of strength.

3. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Oh gosh .. everybody just see qq. I was just giving you some proof that the Aetheric spell/Pandemonium hits like they should ...

Just to take it on the right track ..

Flamespray/Inferno/Glacial are Custom nerfed by 20%

Aetheric spell/ Pande works like it should

LB/SB and LW/KW were fixed and NOW they work like they should ...
    Before, the "Extra" dmg part of those spell were affected by our Magic boost, but they shouldnt ... Therefore it was hitting very hard ...

To Temps :
    Every class has it tricks ... some hits like a truck, some must be killed three times to die properly ...

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  4. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Oh you have to see Wallofsteel and Zdarktemplarz's duo. Wallofsteel Shieldbursts you, you removeshock and run, then Zdarktemplarz pulls you and Shieldbursts too, then you eat a Break Power DP.

2 people like this.
  5. maplekoya

maplekoya Getting there Forum Legend

I saw this first hand today and I was like lulwut!?

6. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

@petro - I'm not sure who's worst you're butt licking skills with sorcs or dranzell's obsession in Templars, you both need to talk.

Anyway, I would suggest for you to talk with the admins to push on fixing stuff since your one of them. I'm sure you have contacts.

Eventually all will be fixed in the end. Hope this thread won't get closed, seeing how many fanboys posting and strutting their epeens..

(•_•) G O R E T A I L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.