1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sync FIX!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Demogam, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Demogam

Demogam New Member

Instead of adding unnecessary features that will break game even more it would be very smart desicion to fix broken sinc!!!

Hitting/CCing ignoring block, super armor and invulnerability, getting out of the grab even the half its animation passed and so on!!!!

MAKES MAD!!!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  2. kenpache

kenpache New Member

Its not a simple issue mate, This stuff happens even on retail BDO, Kolka cant do anything to "fix" it as its not a simple server issue but a more complicated issue on how the server handles players of Different pings of one another, after playing on NA servers for a long time even when I live in EU, my ping was always 120-150, Desync and protections not "working" was common, it was only recently when I moved to EU servers with my ping now averaging around 20-30, Desyncs and other bullshit I had to deal with became a very rare occurrence, only time I do run into such problems its 9 times out of 10 the other player has over 100 ping.