1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

T-T

Discussion in 'Romanian' started by NitheraHere, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NitheraHere

NitheraHere New Member

If here are only players that have nothing to do than create accounts to just spy other players wich they have never spoken and report them for a bug-that it's even rated as a hack- here and there is a spell restriction like for almost all characters i'm afraid i'll leave this server.And u get ban even if u don't know what have u done and besides that there isn't wrote anywhere that we can't use spels simultaneously.So have fun :) until u get banned for no reason -.-' .

2. solarjung

solarjung Getting there

I agree, ridiculous someone report you rather than warn you, but this is how the our fragile world works, sadly -
    What to do if you don't want problems? Try to follow the forum's news and the community and you will always know what is happening -

Don't leave if you enjoy the game- It's a good server, learn with the problems and go on, you will find good friends I'm sure. There are nice and boring players, forget the boring ones ;)

NitheraHere likes this.
  3. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

No one gets banned for no reason. Check your in-game mail box or ban panel and you'll find out why. We've had so many of these and we would not stop repeating that not knowing you've been committing bug abuse is not an excuse and will never be. We let people know what's bug abuse and how to avoid it thru warnings which we issue on 1st time offenders. The second time you are caught, you're asking for it and we will give you just what you're asking.

4. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Well, first of all, you are not getting banned "for no reason", you are getting banned for bug abusing.
    Its a reason to get banned because you are taking advantage thanks to a bug.
    And come on, "create accounts to just spy other players wich they have never spoken and report them", that's one of the most dumb things i have ever read. Of course you will report someone ruining the game by bug abusing, and who cares if you have or not spoken to the people you are reporting. Or you are trying to say that if i catch a no animation hacker i shouldn't report him because i dont know him or i never spoke to him? ok, lol.

5. Jayreaper

Jayreaper Mr.BadAss

As i know this part of forum its not for complaining if u want to complain about somthing go on problems section.....

6. NitheraHere

NitheraHere New Member

Ty for the reply:) but tho i don't like being banned for a server error or a bug or a problem! ^^

7. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Aniline and solarjung like this.
  8. NitheraHere

NitheraHere New Member

Bug becouse the server has errors ;) so it's no reason- it's not my fault it's the Am's fault!!

9. Tesseract

As Stark just said, it is YOUR fault since YOU are the one that its exploiting it. There's tons of players who don't bug abuse because they know that's unfair + bannable, so i don't get why you complain about it. lol.

10. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

He's complaining because the people who report could spare said SM and warn them instead but there's like no way that would happen given how all the SMs were abusing the shit out of it before it was declared bug abuse and bannable, and were almost unkillable/borderline broken. The answer to your question is a classic: Misery loves company.

11. solarjung

solarjung Getting there

The most of the ppl banned don't know about the bug abuse- They are not trying to take advantage... is lack of knowledge about the game , one simple talk is enough. If she/he use it again after know, so yes, their fault-

She was not trying to take advantage, she just didn't know. The skill is there, she just used, how she could know is a bug? looool
    You are the one is not understanding, she is very clear

12. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

As Stark Replied to you
    We caught you abusing Bugs, we punish you. As simple as that. Bug is Server's Fault, not the AM's fault. You abuse the Bug, leads you to punishment.

13. Tesseract

What part of the "before the first offense theres a email with a notification" to the players you dont get? There's no "lack of knowledge" if you are being warned before they give you your first ban, lol. Re-read all again and re-read it again to see if you can understand the point, thanks.

P.S. If you are seeing people reported 24/7 on the forum because of it, dont you think its really DUMB to do it if people is aware and ready to report? lol

14. solarjung

solarjung Getting there

Yes yes, for you all is DUMB, we got it...
    Keep reporting the super evil abuser players so, and I'll keep trying to talk with them first, because reasons-

15. NitheraHere

NitheraHere New Member

Btw no one warned me first.
    I mean as i see in other reports.
    The first time a AM warn you.
    I got directly banbed.
    That.s why i am so angry about this thing.

16. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

If you are an honest player you will not use these bugged buffs....surely everyone knows that there is something wrong and they keep doin it.....I just love it when someone gets banned by doing such things common the staffs are doing their best to resolve this matter we just need to practice honesty if your caught then your doomed shit happens...deal with it

17. Kyungmi

Kyungmi ♥♥♥ Forum Legend

Let's put it this way.
    1st offense = Warned + 1 hr ban
    (We explain the bugged skills and how they should work either via in-game mail or /whisper. However, 90% of the time, people do ignore this and ignorance just to commit a 2nd, 3rd, so on and so forth offense is considered bug abusing as at this point you should be well aware of the bug since you have been already warned.)

Pretty sure you have been warned the first time you did it. We have screenshots of each and every warnings for first time offenders. If you want proof of this, let me know through PM and we will gladly send you our screenshots of the warning.

As pointed out many times in several threads, we are aware that we are at fault in these bugs (and believe me, we are doing our best to fix these the soonest because we hate banning people just because..) We are doing our best to be more lenient in dealing with this. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. All we ask is little bit more patience, cooperation, and understanding from you guys.

If you have further questions/clarifications, we can freely discuss it through PM if you want to do so. For now, I have to close this thread as I do not see progression in this topic and I believe sufficient people have replied to you.

Best regards.

Illusions likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.