1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teaming on mix (we know)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Renaro, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renaro

Renaro Expert

I know that isnt a break rules but live what i saw now, 3 partys teaming, was a mix of 3 daevas, as always this f@ck!ng nb of this guy @rhiane with srjester jdi and the whole ely side, im aware teaming on mix isnt a break of rules but try fight against 5 groups of ppl, the whole side of ely teaming. This should have some punishment, sometimes i want to do the same, but i just cant, im not coward like this, im a man! (y)

2. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

teaming on mix should be banneble! why ?? cuz They are fcking our game, that's not fair. I didn't see coward ppl like this before.
    pls SAM's and AM's just think about it. you guys didn't see them.

Renaro likes this.
  3. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

weew..... i always died from OP people like you.. even in FFA.. i saw OP people teaming up or aiming at me...
    I still didn't forgot what you did.. in 2v2 you are with a cleric using your renaro glad.. my pt left me.. and how cowardly you didn't want me to get out..
    you are very happy killing me.. lol.. did i complain about it?... LOL...

Today, i saw you hardly want to kill me.. But it ends up you're always dead.. and now you're crying?????...
    Grow up OP man....

Alexmaxx, Chiacaroline and Wilson like this.
  4. Zyf

Zyf New Member

The biggest issue for me is spawn camping. Can't even port out. I'd love if groups would spawn in different places each time they die, the same way you do when you're solo.

Rcanz likes this.
  5. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

we are talking about teaming on mix here not 2v2 and if we talk 2v2 i can say many thing but i dont want. if you not coward. you could fight with us 3v3 but you didnt. and you call your nab friends like u!

6. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

im referring into why he is crying... lol

Wilson likes this.
  7. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

and I don't know why when i see someone from ely side just beggining don't kill me and say ''elyos'' (xP)(xP)(xP)(xP)

8. Renaro

Renaro Expert

If u die to OP ppl like thats your problem not my!!
    I remenber that day, one of the greaters day of aion, be aware if i did this is because you are the most coward player in this serv, its not secret the u are the king of pulling ppl to npcs and zerguing, and if u go again in any bg, for sure u wont leave until end, you deserve, like my mom says, you reap what you sow.

9. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

lol who is crying ?? we raped you while 3 vs 6 :D and you still talking ?

10. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

That's the point Zyf.. you have better understanding..
    Unlike these two crybabies..
    They feel like they are unkillable... so sad to see your actions... and pointing to people telling them they are noob and not a man... lol...
    What are you?

nah. this issue again.. lol... funny guy...
    Tell your mother what happen today again...
    Let me know what she will tell you...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
    Wilson likes this.
  11. Renaro

Renaro Expert

i dont about coward with her kid ^^
    what is more fun is the fact you are pround of teaming and zerging and pulling to npcs, i guess is useless speak with a kid like you, the important to you is your name on chat combat getting the kill even if is 30x+npc vs 1

12. Glockz

Glockz New Member

When groups get that big they nerf themselves of ap.. they have to split it between all those people. Just try and burst a squishy one before you die each time and you should be able to hold your rank

Zyf likes this.
  13. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

Nah... one thing for sure...
    "Your EGO is bigger than your head"

14. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

i already suggested this...so...!

Orkide and Renaro like this.
  15. Renaro

Renaro Expert

sure man whatever u said, i wont talk to you again, its a mistake speak with a kid like you, i said that before, have a nice day

Rcanz likes this.
  16. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I believe the discussion here is way off topic now. If you want to keep this up, move this discussion in a private conversation.

17. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

You got a like for this..

I just don't like people pointing at other people when they die..
    Like they are ahead or superior or something...
    You can scream or complain but don't point out people unless they are cheaters or bug abusers..
    anyways.. i just reacted on your post because you are pointing out players who did their best and trying to enjoy the game..
    Have a nice day too...

18. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

Dying is not a problem. lol What are you thinking?? That's problem is you guys killing us 3 vs 6 in 3 deava mix and camping us. if you kill me in 6 deava mix 1 vs 6. I won't say anything

19. Xian

Xian Proficient

I feel it what u felt yeah I hope there will be rules to ban those shiit it suppose 3v3 in group but what happen sometimes 4 groups into 3 versus 1 player is really shiiit fck those teamers I hope there will be rules for this and really unfair the game

Renaro and Orkide like this.
  20. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

While I would generally agree with the point "if players can be punished for teaming up in FFA then the same shall apply for Mixfight as well", there are certain things we must consider which are a little more complex than you think. Sidenote, the original reason why Mixfight never had this specific rule as FFA in the first place is that back in time there were barely any rewards given for joining it or at all. Greater rewards for Mix were only introduced later, but in the early times this event only served as an easy way to access a PvP area for players where if you were a newbie you joined it for farming boxes and if you were a regular player you would only go there for the PvP with your close friends. Ever since rewards got a bit higher the difference between FFA and Mixfight became so tiny that the idea of "we shall treat teaming equally" would sound reasonable and logical to most of you at first sight but with a lot of flaws in it. I could talk to you for hours why this suggestion will never come true including how neither players nor regular Staff has access to check who is with who in a group, and no, the simple search function in game would not help us out either considering we would still have no clue about who is supposed to be against you and who is in your own group, not even with command as we don't have one dedicated to that. Another major concern would be the struggle to decide who was involved in teaming and who was not. Even if you were to record it, one or two players might be fighting against the other team, while the remaining members refrain from attacking each other completely. Would we issue punishment per teams? Wouldn't be possible. Would a punishment be possible for the majority of cases? Most likely not. However, if this was to happen in a regular battleground (2v2/3v3 etc.), with sufficient proof (such as almost what happened in a very recent report here) it would be more possible to catch and punish players.
    On the other hand, as I did say above I agree with the idea, I hear more and more complaints about this increasing trend, but in order to take action about people who feel good about themselves after jumping on other players with the help of multiple groups, Staff and admins will first have to figure out a better way to help players and ourselves provide better proof which cannot be questioned, and not only in cases where teaming is so excessive. Perhaps a command which could tell Staff who belongs to whose team and not only visible to the eyes in obvious cases such as when you see all group mates having the same chanter mantras? For example. I hope now you get the idea more why Mix has not been included in that rule yet, but we will try coming up with something in the future if the situation doesn't get any better which so far does not seem it would. I find it a bit sad though that every little thing has to be included in a rule in order to teach people how to play in a more enjoyable way because otherwise they wouldn't do that for themselves because apparently kills born from no challenge whatsoever seems more fun to some.

Anyway, with that being said, I would like to ask everyone in this thread to stick to the topic, and refrain from turning it into something completely else. Suggestions and thoughts are always welcome.

Renaro, Zyf, Rcanz and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.