1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teaming on mix (we know)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Renaro, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

That's why there's a limit as to how many players you can PT in mix to avoid zerging. If people want to team, we cannot control every single person that plays in this server. All im saying is, if they do that to you, just simply do it back. Or hunt them anywhere you can. That's what PvP is all about. Competitiveness and who can do better at whatever. What @Kessie already said, we cannot put restrictions in mix because of the map. If people team, they can only do so much since like I said, there's already group restrictions to how much you can put in pt. There's absolutely nothing we can do about it but as players there's something you can do. Organize people to do thesame to these ppl who does these things.

It's PvP guys, remember what other people can do, you can also do thesame. It's all up to you, how you can overcome struggles as a player when it comes to PvP. Like, I said, get creative. Tactics....tactics....
    Tactics..

Zyf, Rcanz, Ethereal and 1 other person like this.
  2. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

i agree with these also legion to legion teaming coz how can you imagine a team like alliance and they gank only 1 player lol isn't unfair ?? like us solo only in mix that do not want a party coz we want high glory points also its so annoying if we party all asmo in mix what do we do to the other player who have low geared and can't even fight agains't by 2-3 player.

3. ej418

ej418 Banned

Com'on Renaro, 90% of the time I go in mix "solo" if I want to and if I feel like doing PVP in mix at that moment, I don't care if 2-3 or 4 groups teaming over 1 player, I don't care if I die 100x and killed only 3 or even none, as long as I enjoy pvp, why not? And besides we are both assassins, we can hide, we can choose our target and wait for the right time to kill, I know you know that. Aside from it you got better ping than most of the players here in Gamez, you can even kill 1 group of 3 ppl with half of your HP left including me to be honest. And mix teaming is not only being done by Ely, ofc both sides for one and only reason "FRIENDS"! :)

Can't you be happy that they are teaming over you because they (or maybe I should say "we") can hardly kill you in 1v1? Just try to look at the bright side sometimes somehow bro...;)

~Jdi(grind)

Rcanz and crystalize like this.
  4. gwapotaya

gwapotaya New Member

renaro mad cuz he dont have friends he can't do teaming xDD
    -Dustyy

5. TheDon

TheDon New Member

Well if that's how the AMs as a whole feel about it, then here soon noone's gonna do Mix. No point when it's the same as open world PvP.
    Defeats the purpose of mix entirely. A limit on how many people can be in a group does NOT limit how many work together, same difference lol.

That type of mentality isn't proactive at all. "We dunno how to fix it, everyone does it, so should you~"
    I don't care if this offends anyone or not, as this is something that should be addressed properly, not given up on.

bellenuit, Zyf and crystalize like this.
  6. gwapotaya

gwapotaya New Member

much better you dont go mix :D for good at you thats easy

7. TheDon

TheDon New Member

If you can't say anything constructive, please refrain from replying >_>
    Everything you've said to me is pointless lol

8. gwapotaya

gwapotaya New Member

yay but thats true thats better for you..!!!!

9. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

First of all, I am a player before I became an AM. I know PVP so well because it was the only thing I ever did. That's why, I am telling you all that I've said above from experience. Everyone gets teamed or zerged, not just you. But we deal with it because it's PVP. Unless they break the rules if there are any for that specific PVP zone, then we'll punish them accordingly. Otherwise, if you PVP, it's not going to be easy game all the time for you. That's why PVP is supposed to be challenging. If it's too easy, then it's boring. You aren't stuck to choosing one map to PVP in. There are a lot of options. I'm sorry but I can't sympathize with you because I am an active player myself, and I don't cry about anything. I just deal with it because it's PVP. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You just try again.

That's exactly my point. No matter how many rules you implement to anything, people will do whatever they want. We can agree to disagree on this, but there's nothing that can be done.

We do know how to fix it. Just simply PVP. Make friends, make allies....etc...etc.... It has been properly addressed to you, you just don't want to accept it because it's not what you want. Sometimes, you just have to accept things as they are. It's impossible for the staff to cater or please, every single player who cries about everything. We just can't simply please everyone.

Anyway, I'll address this issue to the rest of the staff, if there's a plan for any changes, it will be announced. Since all of the issues had been addressed, closing this thread now.

Zyf and Rcanz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.