1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temporary Free transfer from lumiel to siel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZERO11, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Then if you were one of those, you must remember the kind of PvP you could find on Lumiel when it went EU. PvP was only focused on one single spot of Inggison (or Gelkmaros, don't remember fully), and that sounds exactly like Siel right? Right, with half the players, who also zerged each other. And battlegrounds? Sometimes you registered and couldn't find a match after waiting and ended up not fighting. I personally ended up wanting to leave the server that I actually was more OP on (bard with 40 ping and stigma to me personally was much more fun and overpowered to play with than a bard with full stigma and 200 ping), just to go back to Siel's battlegrounds and actually finding people to do trades with.

I'm very glad you transferred to Lumiel and I can see you're having the time of your life which is awesome. But quit with the childish comments of "you're all noobs who can't play without full stigma" because I can tell you ten players off the top of my head that are five times better in their classes than you are in yours and they still transferred to Siel from being in Lumiel forever just to find some action. Stay on Lumiel, enjoy it, and always ask for our help if you need it since we'll gladly give it, but don't point fingers at others for not wanting to join you. Blaming people for not wanting to transfer to a server with a single digit playerbase is like blaming a businessman for not wanting to invest in a stock he knows will give him zero profit.

That is all.

Tsurt likes this.
  2. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

So when the server moved to EU The server was not packed I guess not I must of played on a different lumiel server then they left cos they couldn't play with stigmas they liked all skills so just make it a full stigma and see that's all I'm asking cos it just wasting time and money on a dead server and doing nothing bout it just thought yep siel is better let's forget lumiel

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

From what it seems like you think my title is "Admin" and not "Head GM" since you keep talking to me about closing Lumiel. Handling servers is not up to me. Surprise.

4. imrahil

Never said that I'm just pointing out the reasons why I think players won't join lumiel not saying that head GM means u can code and add in a script making lumiel a non stigma based. Normally staff actually communicate with each other for suggestions on what's best for population and for the server/servers but guess not here

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  5. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Totally. I will "code Lumiel" to not be stigma based by myself, cause I have access to server files and permissions and other things.

6. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

It had 20 asmo and 30 ely BEFORE being moved to eu. When it got moved 10 pinoys left cuz they got 500ms, a few weeks later the population went up to 50 asmo and 60 ely at prime time. Then Staff drama happened, all gms quit along with their friends and the server died. THAT'S why it's empty, not cause people wanted full stigma.

ZERO11 likes this.
  7. imrahil

Omg people can't read I'm sure dimi u only quoted half of what I said IM NOT SAYING HEAD GM MEANS U CAN CODE AND WRITE SCRIPTS this is my exact words not saying that head GM means u can code and add in a script making lumiel a non stigma based
    Also I never once said people want full stigma I'm saying that will probably get players to join not saying it will or wont
    but I take it lumiel is a dead server cos u don't wanna give full stigma a try and then see if it picks up or not cos that's the only thing u haven't tried other then moving it to PH and watch how unpopulated it gets then

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  8. Bani

Bani New Member

I prefer to free vip event during the week :p

9. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Dimitra pls code some rare costumes into my inventory, ty

Tsurt likes this.
  10. Whitevenom

Whitevenom New Member

It seems like i'm not the only dude who is recommending a closure of Lumiel and Transfer to Siel. Kinda see a Familiar Face there again. Whats cracking Grrr Slut?:p

Anyways I'm Miraske on Lumiel and in the Past Days its just....well.... a Ghost Server. It's not like 10-15 People around. It's like 0-3 max. GameZ is a PvP serv, i see that, but what is the sense of PvP when there are no Players? It's not only on the Ely Side, also on Asmo Side. Althought i haven't played for 3 Years, but I'm still on Abyss Rank 53 which had dropped like only 3 Places since i last logged in.

I hope you guys from the Admin Team are working on a kinda "Solution" for this.:cool:

Best Regards,

Miraske

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.