1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temporary Solution for Losing Enchantments

Discussion in 'Guides Archive' started by Ethereal, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hi! This is a second version of @Jetstream's How To Expand Manastone Slots without losing them after relog.

I have noticed that everyone is still suffering from this notorious bug and I'll post some of my knowledge.
    This is a 100% success of not losing any enchantment after you follow the instruction(s).

The only way to prevent on losing all your enchantments, may it be retuning stats, opening manastone slots, even putting manastone on your gear, is to
    RE-EQUIP your items/gears after enchanting. By doing it, the game will save your data and prevents losing your newly enchanted items. It's the easiest way. Other players say putting your items in your warehouse inventory will save it, or putting it inside your pet inventory will save it, that doesn't work a lot like what @Jetstream said on his thread. You don't have to relog all the time just to check if your items are in perfect shape. All you have to do is RE-EQUIP it and you're good to go.

Comment if you still encounter the bug after following the instruction(s).
    Have fun, daeva.

Chiv and Avalyn like this.
  2. Janhz

Janhz ~ Kruffy ~