1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

That's BS

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Provoker, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Provoker

Provoker New Member

From Alente:
    Character: Provoker
    Ban Duration: Permanent
    Reason: Usage of third-party software in duels.

This suspension is permanent and will not be reviewed again or reversed, we're completely confident in this decision.

U kidding right?
    U cant say that, i do use a program that fix my ping, just like Leatrix Latency Fix, that was posted on forum, and btw i couldnt find any RULES in the server which dont allow to use that...

"· You may not use cheats, automated bots, hacks, or any type of unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience in any form unless otherwise approved by a GamezAion ADMIN."
    It dont modify a sh*t, just that i could live in US insteed of Brasil, which was approved by admin in the Latency Fix thread...

'· Use of any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, datamines, or collects information such as packets from the game to store information about a character, items, or any part of the game environment is strictly prohibited."
    No i didnt get any package or change things from my character...

Even Battlefield 2 that has Punkbuster or another mmorpgs with GameGuard allows that, and you want to BAN me for like "living in US"? That's BS.
    And why i guess i wasnt "banned' from a gm? hmm maybe cuz i was duelling and some nabs from The Illusionist dont like to loose a duel? Oh and guess what? hanja could att faster than me and he is still playing the game thats just FUNNY...

And i wanted to donate in this server.. LOL

2. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

Good riddance.

Even if you -weren't- cheating, the server doesn't want or need you here. GTFO.

3. blubla

blubla Proficient

QQ more plz

4. pompeye

pompeye Getting there

see? you aren't "THAT" innocent ^^. oh, and yea, maybe you did see britney spears in the core...

5. Provoker

Provoker New Member

who cares with what u say or demand? i go out if i want stupid noob,
    this is not calling cheating, if so, someone that live near the Hoster itself, and have like 5~10 ping would get banned also? WTH?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Ping doesnt inflict in my fly speed, and maybe u didnt see i wasnt banned because of FLYING HACK, the reason of the ban is just ridiculous and without any sense, so u MUST ban everyone who uses Leatrix Latency Fix in the game, its a third-part application/script which modify ur PING lol

6. vRisen

vRisen Banned

You know, we can see you when you use a NoAnimation hack.

7. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

I use a 3rd party program, its called my foot in your rear.

8. Ravanger

Ravanger Proficient

lawls brud XD and assum just leave you post negative on everything ? you freaking satan's unborn un loved child

9. Provoker

Provoker New Member

NoAnimation hack requires Cheat Engine plus steps that includes NOT use of Tahabata stuff for scanning, so i should have another bow in my inventory right? why dont u log in my acc and see if i do...
    And i want to know how is it possible to proof that i was using a third-part application in a duel dude, cuz i was using it in Abyss also, i was using since i started playing in this server, and BAN cuz i made one duel? come on lol

10. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

Nope i don't post negative all the time if thats what you mean. I'm a positive person, until it comes to idiots like this.

And to Provoker, you got banned. It won't be reversed, so there is no real reason to Q.Q about it.

1 person likes this.
  11. Provoker

Provoker New Member

there is no reason to u post in my thread as you CANT SEE thats foking unfair, and ur stupid useless

12. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

Oh nice fail at insulting me. Go Q.Q to someone who cares. I personally don't give a damn whats fair to you or not. Whoever banned you, did the server a big favor. I could only wish they'd forum ban you as well.

13. Provoker

Provoker New Member

ok brude you don't know me, and you cant put ur rage at me cuz ur daddy spanked you today, anyway i wont stay here long, just want to say that i have kinda of 5 friends who is playing this server (more time than me), and all of them uses cFos like i did, and some also uses NoAnimation hack, and only me got banned (ohh, and all they duel a lot in heiron ;])

Just hope someday i would find some server with an fair Staff
    http://www.cfos.de/traffic_shaping/traffic_shaping_e.htm

14. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

Seriously dude? Does it take like 5 months to come up with these insults? Because it's rather pathetic. So let me set you straight little boy.

First of all, my piece of crap dad don't spank me because the sorry sob is dead. Good riddance, he beat women. So he deserved his date with the reaper.

Second, i don't have rage on forums over a game. Now attempting to talk that crap to me irl would end up getting you tied to my bumper and a tree and ripped in half.

So take the ban, shut the hell up and move elsewhere. These forums and servers have enough Q.Qing little turds as it is, glad to see one more is gone. Now to take down the rest.

Edit: Not to mention, got a problem with being banned? Think it was unfair? Btch to the gms about it via pm, because no one here gives a flyin ^%&*.

/End of conversation, welcome to the block list dipshit.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  15. Provoker

Provoker New Member

Man i don't have/need to argue with you, you just can't judge me for something that i am not, and you started it, so why don't you finish, leaving it?
    That's not the thread point, point is that some players are abusing donating, and ALL must see that. I can assure that i am not a hacker since i just reduced my ping, and have a low ping is not against rules.
    I don't want my char back, you can have it, just lost 3~4 days anyway, that's the reason for playing in a high Rate Server, and that's the reason to have such a bad Staff.

Brude, think before act, try to review what you are saying or doing, because if you didn't notice i wasn't using any kind of hack.

16. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Your suspension has nothing to do with using services to reduce your in-game latency, I personally use such services as I live in New Zealand.

Your account was suspended due to use of unfair client/data modification in fights, most likely the noanimation method to make you attack at unfair speeds.

Latency services had nothing to do with the matter and as previously stated, this decision is not up for review - we are completely confident in your suspension.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.