1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide The DEFINITIVE guide to Enhancing on GamezBD!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

EDIT: KEEP IN MIND I GET HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF WHISPERS AND DMs ON DISCORD PER DAY... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ANSWER EVERYONE, EVEN THO I TRY MY BEST. PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING... TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT VIA GOOGLE/YOUTUBE TO PIECE TOGETHER THE KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE LACKING ABOUT ANY SPECIFIC ASPECT OF THIS GUIDE
    This is a proof of theory thread more than a full blown guide. What you MUST understand, is this game is RNG based, and because of that .. previous fails do not dictate future successes; it merely gives you an opportunity to try again at a slightly increased rate.

this PEN was created 3/30/2018 ... with a LOT of people complaining that enhancing is now "IMPOSSIBLE"
    Even my own guild, in comms have been raging about stuff not working... and so, I decided to go out and enhance my own PEN dandy for the ninja instead of buying one... just to see if things are scuffed as everyone says

a few things that we all know, or generally know.
    I already have a LOT of gear.. people have seen me enhance over the passed 2 weeks more than 8 PENs.. but that was mostly during an event.

[​IMG]

I was server muted for 3 minutes and couldn't even link the other 6 weapons in my inventory... anyway.

THIS IS NOT RETAIL.. pretend this is a totally different game (because it is.. its not even coded the same way for formulas)

Here's what I know about enhancing:

This Info

[​IMG]

With this chart:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So lets say for example you want to make a PEN item and you have 50 stacks (like Noyah used), and you have premium, and it is NOT an event weekend for enhancing it would like this

1.5% + 32.5% -- to give you a 34% chance at success

which is way way better than retail could ever pretend to be

Accessories fall under the PRI/DUO/TRI/TET/PEN values as well
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Noyah on another thread with the same data posted

[​IMG] -----

For this item a guy named NENJA, sold me a +2 dandy on preorder.. i bought 2 more Ninja dandelions along the way so i can stair step the progression. You should always do this in my opinion when actually going for TET/PEN. Never blow up what you are using.. always build another

My resources i started with:

500 - armor blackstones
    300 - weapon blackstones
    74 - concentrated Weapon stones
    14 - concentrated armor stones (super super low)

The initial fail stacking images to show what i chose to build my stacks on..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Larger stacks were made when those items decided to go PRI/DUO/TRI while i was fail stacking.. but you get the general idea on how to
    build "starter fail stacks" ... and if you can't inference that info from those pictures.. well then I can't help you and you have like 20 IQ

ALL FAIL STACKS USED IN THE JOURNEY WERE CREATED DURING THIS WHOLE PROCESS, ZERO OUTSIDE STACKS WERE USED

THE ACTUAL ENHANCEMENT JOURNEY:

f
    or some reason people didn't know what the term "Flipped" means.. that means that is the stack it succeed on.

I
    also have a "Tinfoil" method I picked up in retail... I will click enhance and cancel .. when im ready to test the enhance, I will always click
    SKIP and then hit the ENHANCE button.. so that is what "CANCELS" means
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0-7 - FREE
    8 - 0 STACKs // Flipped on 0
    9 - 10 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 11
    10 - 14 stacks // flipped on 17
    11 - 10+ cancels // 12 stack // flipped on 19
    12 - 15+ cancels // 14 stacks // flipped on 15
    13 - 15+ CANCELS // 16 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17
    14 - 20+ CANCELS // 14 stacks // flipped on 17
    15 - 20+ CANCELS // 17 stacks // flipped on 17

0-15 // 30 DURABILITY LEFT ON DANDY

16 - 25+ cancels // 16 stacks // flipped on 22
    17 - 25+ CANCELS // 17 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17

18 - 25+ cancels // 33 stacks // --Fail --
    -------------
    17 - 25+ CANCELS // 17 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17
    ---
    18 - 25+ CANCELS // 17 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17
    19 - 25+ CANCELS // 36 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 36
    20 - 25+ CANCELS // 53 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 53 (1 CRON attempt with FREE RBF cron stones)

and then the results.. as I stated earlier.. i also bought 2 more Dandies and was fail stacking on them as well

[​IMG]

Total cost of repairs to list those other 2 and to PEN the 3rd was 80 mem frags and 80 artisan memories in sum total for all 3

FINAL RESULT in 2 hours

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    YouWOTm8, soulnex, LegendaryN and 6 others like this.
  2. Haseo

Haseo New Member

Fake News

loboram likes this.
  3. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Number 4 happened to me last night lol rip :(

4. kinyosin

kinyosin New Member

Might actually be something to the cancels besides superstition. Got TRI on a 16 FS with 30 Cancels

5. thugpound

thugpound New Member

Nice guide man! Thx for the tips

6. Bannan

Bannan Banned

So there's not such thing as "overfailstack" , clicking "enchant" and "cancel" does anything.
    Failstacks works for pri-duo-tri.
    Pri duo tri is harder to obtain beacuse of +0.2% chance on failstack when there's like +100% on retail, with the same base chance it's much harder and much easier on tet and pen.

7. Hakuminari

Hakuminari New Member

Bit of a problem with your tinfoil theory guide, vampy. The event and premium rates are confirmed to be multiplicative by an admin here.

loboram likes this.
  8. Bannan

Bannan Banned

u have +0.2% base +0.2*0.3+0.2*0.3 so they are additive not +0.3 +0.3 but a bit lower

9. Hakuminari

Hakuminari New Member

Wanna reword that in a way that makes sense?

It's still not additive, though. The premium and event rates are applied multiplicative to the base enhancement rate, and the 0.2*(FS) is added afterwards.

10. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

I enchant under the assumption of additive values, and I have built 21 PENs... 10 of which have been within the passed 30 days. Im either SUPER RNG carried, or there is some validity to the method

11. Hakuminari

Hakuminari New Member

I feel like we're being given inaccurate information either from the admin in the thread I linked, or Kolka didn't tell the whole truth when he said failstacks only give a +0.2% enhancement rate, or the base rates he gave a week or so ago were inaccurate. Playing with the numbers we've been given, and from my own observations enhancing and watching the system enhancement feed, I've been trying to actually make a calculator to see your true % of passing any given enhancement.

If my current maths are correct, you had about a 27% chance of passing that PEN, which isn't too crazy unlikely to pass on the first attempt.

12. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

yeah i was trying to watch Noyah hit those TETs/PENs today to get an idea of what that number really actually looks like. I heard, but not confirmed, that it was done with a 50 stack for all attempts, but not sure

this thread .. i hope, as i said up there, is just a proof of theory.. but i would like to get as much data in here as possible to see what is the actual numbers behind everything are.
    My spreadsheet for all my enhances like this are within a margin of 5 fails tacks up or down with a couple abnormalities tossed in. The DUO thing people are experiencing now, I have never had happen to me

13. Hakuminari

Hakuminari New Member

Just recently I've had a PRI dande that has given me a 51 stack and 6 or 7 stacks in the 30s going for DUO. This has happened to at least two people in my guild as well. I'm willing to believe there's something up with DUO.

14. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

values added for you to calculate with

I had the right numbers within a few %.. but i got there a jacked up way... regardless I was able to get really close without knowing the real numbers.. but now we do :D

15. kaemn

kaemn New Member

[​IMG]
    vamp told me there is NO cap to fail stack success rates, so apparently you can go as high as you'd like until it hits 100% success rate
    i made up two graphs (weapon and armor) for what fail stacks are needed to hit 100%. (this goes to show all you guys whining about 40 fail stacks on your +14 item why you're getting it.)

loboram, bode and ssuna like this.
  16. DarkPoke

DarkPoke New Member

can you please better explain what is happening on the chart (that is spreadsheet looking)?

17. kaemn

kaemn New Member

mine or his?
    mine just shows the number of fail stacks u need to have 100% success rate

18. DarkPoke

DarkPoke New Member

his , i would just like a reliable method to calculating actual % chance on my failstacks on a given piece of gear.

19. kaemn

kaemn New Member

you find your upgrade, say your weapon is +14, so base chance is 5%
    say you have 40 fail stack
    40*.5 = 20 + 5 = 25% chance (no premium no event)
    40*.65 = 26 + 5 = 31% chance (either premium or event not both)
    40*.845 = 33.8 + 5 = 38.8% chance (premium AND event)

the failstack rates are the exact same on every upgrade
    so if ur on a PEN attempt, just replace that "5" with 1.5
    so it'd be 21.5, 27.5, and 35.3
    hope that clears it up

20. Bannan

Bannan Banned

but the fs chance is 0.2% not 0.5% ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.