1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Invisible Man's Ploy

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Joze, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matter

Matter

spam: activated

2. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

The Invisible Man's Ploy Round 7
    IGN: Zenonia
    Race: Elyos
    Clues:
    1. i am only one step away from falling to the ground covered in hot lava.
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? Teleport in Cygnea (Elyos) or Enshar(Asmodians), Iluma (Elyos) or Norsvold(Asmodians), and Via Advance Corridors present in some of the bases in Levinshor.
    3. My only company is a nearby artifact. How many of them can we find on this map? 3
    Hide & Seek Proof: [​IMG][​IMG]

3. NyappyNyappy

NyappyNyappy Getting there

IGN: Nyappynyappy
    Race: Asmo
    Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? smoldering crag
    3. My only company is a nearby artifact. How many of them can we find on this map? 3 artifacts
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

4. NyappyNyappy

Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? wealtheow's keep ruins
    3. My only company is a nearby artifact. How many of them can we find on this map? 3 artifacts
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

5. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? Signia or Vengar
    3. My only company is a nearby artifact. How many of them can we find on this map? 3

6. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

IGN: Chosenpuck
    Race: Asmodian
    Clues:
    1. I am only one step away from falling to the ground covered in hot lava. *
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from. *Enshar
    3. My only company is a nearby artifact. How many of them can we find on this map. *3 artifact
    Hide and Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

7. NyappyNyappy

Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? cygnea or enshar and iluma or norsvold and levinshor
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

8. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? Cygnea, Kaldor, Illuma, Norsvold or Levinshor

9. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? Akaron

10. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Clues:
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? Cygnea, Kaldor, Illuma, Norsvold, Levinshor or Akaron

11. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Congratulations to @ZenOJ for being the first player to find the Invisible Man!
    He will receive the following:
    [​IMG] Archdaeva Manastone of Choice x 2

Since this is his second win, he will also receive:

[​IMG] Ring of Ancient of Choice x1

Here are the answers to the clues:

1. I am only one step away from falling to the ground covered in hot lava.
    2. The cliffs serve as a perfect place for me to hide. From which map did I come here from? (Cygnea/Enshar/Iluma/Norsvold/Levinshor Advance Corridors)
    3. My only company is a nearby artifact. How many of them can we find on this map? (3)

See you tomorrow in the Special Round!

ZenOJ likes this.
  12. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Special Round
    Is now UP!
    This round lasts for two (2) hours. So let's pick up the pace!
    See the main post for details!

Here are some reminders for the event!
    Good luck to everyone!

Regards,
    Kessie

13. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

The Invisible Man's Ploy Special Round
    Clues:
    1. i am starting off my way to meet the daeva of appearance. in which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? Sanctum and Pandaemonium
    2. having done that, i am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. Which is the closest relay to this area? West Relay
    3. blue, they live in the forest, but they also have a gentle side. which balaur family is originated from this part of the map?
    4. from here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to Inggison?
    5. I went through that rift, where i am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. according to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? Agrief Bulwark
    6. If I was to run straight towards, i would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? Omega
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to vorgaltem. I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo. Armanerk and Pradaaknerk
    8. since I have never been in this place before, I took my time to explore every corner of the map until I met another powerful monster, ragnarok. he is an old finder of mine, who is protecting the area between vorgaltem citadel and crimson temple.
    9. slayed within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection which location is currently used as our main pvp map. what is the asmodians equivalent of the map i am thinking of? Heiron
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the center among smaller and bigger trees.
    Hide & Seek Proof: [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  14. NyappyNyappy

IGN:
    Race:
    Clues:
    1. i am starting off my way to meet daeva of APPEARANCE in which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? *
    2. having done that, i am feeling a bit melancholic today so i decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. which is the closest layer to this area? * WHISPERLEAF FOREST
    3. blue, they live in the forest, but they also have a gentle side. which balaur family is originated from this part of the map?
    4. from here, i continue my way to the north, until i reach to a white rift that leads me to ? * INGGISON
    5. i went through that rift, where i am now surrounded by a huge mosquito, according to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? * ANGRIEF RUINS
    6. if i was to run straight towards, i would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? * TIAMAT
    7. i roamed around this new area until i found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a telepor statue to VORGALTEM?. i also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo? * PRADAAKNERK
    8. since i have never been in this place before, i took my time to explore every corner of the map until i met another powerful monster. ragnarok. he is an old friend of mine, who is protecting the area between VOLGALTEM CITADEL and crimson temple. *
    9. sadly within minutes after meeting my friend, i was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so i got ported back to my resurrection location with is currently used as our main pvp map. what is the asmodian equivalent of the map i am thinking of? * BELUSLAN
    10. and that is where my journey ends. i am hinding on this pvp map wheresome around the center among smaller and bigger trees.
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

15. NyappyNyappy

IGN:
    Race:
    Clues:
    1. i am starting off my way to meet daeva of APPEARANCE in which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? *
    2. having done that, i am feeling a bit melancholic today so i decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. which is the closest layer to this area? * WHISPERLEAF FOREST
    4. from here, i continue my way to the north, until i reach to a white rift that leads me to ? * INGGISON
    5. i went through that rift, where i am now surrounded by a huge mosquito, according to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? * ANGRIEF RUINS
    6. if i was to run straight towards, i would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? * TIAMAT
    7. i roamed around this new area until i found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a telepor statue to VORGALTEM?. i also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo? * ARMANERK
    8. since i have never been in this place before, i took my time to explore every corner of the map until i met another powerful monster. ragnarok. he is an old friend of mine, who is protecting the area between VOLGALTEM CITADEL and crimson temple. *
    9. sadly within minutes after meeting my friend, i was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so i got ported back to my resurrection location with is currently used as our main pvp map. what is the asmodian equivalent of the map i am thinking of? * BELUSLAN
    10. and that is where my journey ends. i am hinding on this pvp map wheresome around the center among smaller and bigger trees.
    Hide & Seek Proof:

16. NyappyNyappy

IGN:
    Race:
    Clues:
    7. i roamed around this new area until i found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a telepor statue to VORGALTEM?. i also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo? * ARMANERK AND PRADAAKNERK
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

17. killerman1217

killerman1217 New Member

IGN: Xceanz
    Clues:
    1. i am starting off my way to meet the daeva of appearance . in which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? *Sanctum and Pandaemonium*
    2. having done that, i am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. *Which is the closest relay to this area? *West Relay*
    4. from here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to Inggison?
    5. I went through that rift, where i am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. according to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? *Agrief Bulwark*
    6. If I was to run straight towards, i would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? *Omega*
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to vorgaltem. I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo. *Armanerk and Pradaaknerk*
    8. since I have never been in this place before, I took my time to explore every corner of the map until I met another powerful monster, ragnarok. he is an old finder of mine, who is protecting the area between vorgaltem citadel and crimson temple.
    9. sadly within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection which location is currently used as our main pvp map. what is the asmodians equivalent of the map i am thinking of? *Heiron*
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the center among smaller bigger trees.
    Hide and Seek Proof :
    Aion0066.jpg

18. NyappyNyappy

Race: ASMODIAN
    Clues:
    7. i roamed around this new area until i found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a telepor statue to VORGALTEM?. i also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo? * ARMANERK
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

19. NyappyNyappy

Race: ASMODIAN
    Clues:
    7. i roamed around this new area until i found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a telepor statue to VORGALTEM?. i also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo? * PRADAAKNERK
    Hide & Seek Proof:
    [​IMG]

20. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Clues:
    1. I am starting off my way to meet the daeva of appearance. in which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? Sanctum and Pandaemonium
    2. having done that, i am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. Which is the closest relay to this area? West Relay
    5. I went through that rift, where i am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. according to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? Angrief Bulwark
    6. If I was to run straight towards, i would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? Tiamat
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to vorgaltem. I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo. Pradaaknerk
    9. sadly within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection which location is currently used as our main pvp map. what is the asmodian equivalent of the map i am thinking of? Heiron
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the center among smaller and bigger trees.
    Hide & Seek Proof: [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.