1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Invisible Man's Ploy

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Joze, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chilipeps

chilipeps New Member

The Invisible Man's Ploy Special Round
    IGN: Yexiu
    Race: Asmodian
    Clues:
    1. I am starting off my way to meet the daeva of appearance . In which two maps can I possibly find her regarding a surgery? Sanctum and Pandaemonium
    2. Having done that, I am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. Which is the closest relay to this area? West Relay
    3. Blue, they live in the forest, but they also have a gentle side. which balaur family is originated from this part of the map?
    4. From here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to Inggison?
    5. I went through that rift, where I am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. According to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? Angrief Bulwark
    6. If I was to run straight towards, I would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? Tiamat
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to vorgaltem. I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. What was the name of the shugo? Armanerk and Pradaaknerk
    8. Since I have never been in this place before, I took my time to explore every corner of the map until I met another powerful monster, Ragnarok. He is an old friend of mine, who is protecting the area between Vorgaltem Citadel and Crimson Temple. vorgaltem citadel
    9. Sadly,within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where Ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection location which is currently used as our main pvp map. What is the asmodians equivalent of the map i am thinking of? Beluslan
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the center among smaller bigger trees.
    [​IMG]

2. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

IGN: Zenonia
    Race: Elyos
    Clues:
    1. I am starting off my way to meet the daeva of appearance. in which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? Sanctum and Pandaemonium
    2. having done that, i am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. Which is the closest relay to this area? West Relay
    3. blue, they live in the forest, but they also have a gentle side. which balaur family is originated from this part of the map? Denku
    4. from here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to Inggison?
    5. I went through that rift, where i am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. according to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? Angrief Bulwark
    6. If I was to run straight towards, i would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? Tiamat
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to vorgaltem. I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. what was the name of the shugo. Pradaaknerk
    8. since I have never been in this place before, I took my time to explore every corner of the map until I met another powerful monster, ragnarok. he is an old friend of mine, who is protecting the area between vorgaltem citadel and crimson temple.
    9. sadly within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection location which is currently used as our main pvp map. what is the asmodian equivalent of the map i am thinking of? Beluslan
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the center among smaller and bigger trees.
    Hide and seek proof:
    [​IMG]

3. chilipeps

chilipeps New Member

Clues:
    1. I am starting off my way to meet the daeva of appearance . In which two maps can I possibly find her regarding a surgery? Sanctum and Pandaemonium
    2. Having done that, I am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to moon thicket which looks beautiful. Which is the closest relay to this area? West Relay
    3. Blue, they live in the forest, but they also have a gentle side. which balaur family is originated from this part of the map?
    4. From here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to Inggison? Inggison
    5. I went through that rift, where I am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. According to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? Angrief Bulwark
    6. If I was to run straight towards, I would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. according to the legend, who gave life to this creature? Tiamat
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to vorgaltem. I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. What was the name of the shugo? Armanerk and Pradaaknerk
    8. Since I have never been in this place before, I took my time to explore every corner of the map until I met another powerful monster, Ragnarok. He is an old friend of mine, who is protecting the area between Vorgaltem Citadel and Crimson Temple. vorgaltem citadel
    9. Sadly,within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where Ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection location which is currently used as our main pvp map. What is the asmodians equivalent of the map i am thinking of? Beluslan
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the center among smaller bigger trees.
    [​IMG]

4. chilipeps

chilipeps New Member

Clues:
    4. From here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to Inggison? Inggison
    6. If I was to run straight towards, I would come across a huge balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. According to the legend, who gave life to this creature? Tiamat
    [​IMG]

5. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Well, that was a heated final round!

Congratulations to @ZenOJ for being the first player to find the Invisible Man (or rather Woman?)!

Since he is the winner of the Special Round, he will be rewarded with:
    [​IMG] Invisible Biker + Any Choice of the Previous Prizes

Here are the answers to the clues:

1. I am starting off my way to meet the Daeva of Appearance. In which two maps can i possibly find her regarding a surgery? (Sanctum & Pandaemonium)
    2. Having done that, I am feeling a bit melancholic today so I decided to go to Moon Thicket which looks beautiful. Which is the closest relay to this area? (West Relay)
    3. Blue, they live in the forest, but they also have a gentle side. Which Balaur family is originated from this part of the map? (answer is Denku by the way, but did not count it as a mistake if people didn't answer it as Clue 3 wasn't marked with '*')
    4. From here, I continue my way to the north, until I reach to a white rift that leads me to (Inggison).
    5. I went through that rift, where I am now surrounded by a huge mosquito. According to the mini-map what is the name of this little area that the rift ported me to? (Angrief Bulwark)
    6. If I was to run straight towards, I would come across a huge Balaur monster who is known to be protecting the area around with all his strength. According to the legend, who gave life to this creature? (Tiamat)
    7. I roamed around this new area until I found myself in a cave full of noisy bats and a teleport statue to (Vorgaltem). I also made a new friend who is apparently working as a black cloud traders merchant in there. What was the name of the shugo? (Pradaaknerk)
    8. Since I have never been in this place before, I took my time to explore every corner of the map until I met another powerful monster, Ragnarok. He is an old friend of mine, who is protecting the area between (Vorgaltem Citadel) and Crimson Temple.
    9. Sadly within minutes after meeting my friend, I was attacked by a group of dangerous assassins on my way where Ragnarok could no longer guard me from them so I got ported back to my resurrection location which is currently used as our main PvP map. What's the Asmodian equivalent of the map I am thinking of? (Beluslan)
    10. And that is where my journey ends. I am hiding on this pvp map somewhere around the centre/center among smaller and bigger trees.

Lots of you were very close to win, but made small typos or thought of different answers.
    Although we can only reward the first person who got everything correctly, I would like to thank all of you for putting effort and time into your answers.

Rewards for the winners will be mailed within the next 3-6 days!
    Thank you for @Jose for his great mind to come up with this event where people had to use their knowledge of the game and quickness in order to win!

Joze, Haziel and ZenOJ like this.
  6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Prizes have been mailed!
    Enjoy!~

Jose​

Haziel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.