1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The New Shop Items and their cost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrueSeph, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Vote for months! and u end with 10k credits to spend on Tac thingies! Learn to read the future. RORORO much?

2. therealpersonic

therealpersonic Proficient

Way to go and generalise people who don't donate :/

I have a job. Just can't see any reason to donate and use my real money for pixels :/

2 people like this.
  3. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Ive employed a few more lesbians on my company! work pretty good. Great profit. so yeah!

JK!

Its everyones choice to donate or not. Everything depends on your priorities.

4. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Your avatar looks like a dude.

5. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

Well its only to be expected (not complaining about athana though <3) frankly tac is for rich dumb people, ABG is better so stick to it.

6. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

gamez is all about the money , they don't care a shit only he's monthly salaris and to buy shit for himself with this 1-2 week event shop he might buy be a new car. everything on gamez is about money
    not donating 150$ = never abg (unless u got good friends) or if you vote a year then yes
    trading without vip ? forget it pay 15$ aswell. but i guess each aion server is having donations now and gamez is one of them.. only reason i play here is because if nice & big community. i'm not buying anything of this shop i stick with abg , this is a mega expensive shop only freaks will reach their creditcard

7. Shandix

Shandix Expert

lmaoooooooo funny o.o how i see all people calling rich dumb/retarded XD for those who wants to buy tac armor/weapons o.o. lmaoooooo if u cant o.o get it dont complain/ also if u can get it but u dont want to donate o.o then dont. is just a matter of you want the looks?. o.o and like cute said lmaooooooooo i saw last nite when shop was up XD 1 glad from torment legion on full tac set and spear. I mean cool for him he can afford it and he wanted nice. o_O i myself is going to buy couple items :O just for the giggles :3. even non donators can get the weapons o_O thats why there is a tradeeeee market.

1 person likes this.
  8. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

it's not about crying , if i want i buy that whole trader shop right now. but i don't cause it's not worth it =) those few bonuses won't make the diffrence. if your a skilled player you can even pwn abg/tac ppl with masta set i tell u ;) but gamez is just paying for everything. (i don't even vote it's absolutely slow) i'l just donate rofl..

9. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Yeah... i have a job like many others here.... but i have a wife, daughter, i have to pay rent, services, transport, food, and i dont have that money to spend....

I agree Tac should be 2k... the difference between ABG and Tac is only a minor things and look.... BUT remember TAC officer is not PVP like ABG, doenst has the PVP %.... and if u r going to use it as an SKIN.. what an stupid decision XD, to waste the money like that... but we have all type of people here.... some that doenst have the money or care about the money, and other that doesnt care to spend 1k dollars in that.

BUT how i said, tac 2k, and Masta to 1.5k credits.

10. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

Ikr? i spent about 150$ to go out for one night a drink with friends but i cant buy stuff for a game that i play daily and been playing for years.. i mean cmon >_>..

1 person likes this.
  11. Temible

Temible Senior Member

Well, you are the responsable of the popularity of server drop downnnnnnnn, you will look ti implement some new ideas before go dead.. also you do people almost kill/hate/etc to carl and he just report your suggestions.

Price of Tac should be 1.5k credits, im very sure you going to sell a lot of items with that prices cuz players just will use those item for remodel and fusion -.-

12. gosmall1

gosmall1 Add Sir. NO! STFU!

don;t forget this is a free server to play but there are a lot costs in running it. You can barter and trade your way to some pretty good gear. Granted, you won't always be able to trade your way to full ABG, but it does happen. I crafted my way to two full Masta sets. I agree Masta should be cheaper than ABG tho.

Bottom line is you do not have to donate $$$ in order to have competative gear and you can still have a good time not being ABG maxed out.

13. gofresh95

gofresh95 Getting there

First, I think that the prices really are very big...You all say that maintaining a server cost money...Yeah, it does but not like $10000(like someone already said)...I even think that the prices of everything are too big, not only in the special shop, but in the vote shop as well...It is so true that this server is all about money...In my opinion only about 10% of all donations go for server fees. I, personally, shall never donate. I just don't see any point in spending real money for some game that I might quit when a new one comes out. Instead of spending like $250 to get myself fully equipped I would give it for something that would really worth giving it...and for one game...merely doesn't worth it.

14. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

wait what? which new set where can you get that from i dont see it at the item shop on the site 0.o

15. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

you can only see the new items via the black cloud traders shop in-game.
    to access it, go to menu>support>black cloud traders

16. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

That's simply not true. The difference between EGT to ABG is by leaps and bounds, so if you don't have access to ABG you're at a significant disadvantage. Sure you can beat up on those helpless players whom are completely decked out in ABG but don't really understand the concept of PvPing. However meet someone of equal skill to yourself and gears will become a glaring separation to you losing more often then not if your opponent is ABG and you are not.

As for the other person who posted that "Well I have a job" yadi yada remark. I believe that's very childish and completely irrelevant since you don't know how everyone is within their personal life. I myself have an excellent job that pays me well, I'm not even constraint on a certain criteria for hours and can go in and leave as I please. Case and point, I am living well with my current job, within my own home in which I don't have to be begging my parents for money.

Even though I can afford the cost of getting the set, it doesn't remove what I said earlier that the prices for these items are overpriced significantly. Like I said $270 for full set+jewels+1 weapon+helm+Wings...$270? If you added another set, and that's just the 5-piece armor, that's only $5 dollars away from spending nearly $400 dollars.

With that amount of money, I could get an incredible amount of clothes, and nice ones at that. Even an elegant gown for me to go to parties would be more worthwhile.

If you have two stores next to one another selling the same products but one of them is selling for $5 less over their entirety of products, who do you think will make better business on the long run? Without a doubt I feel strongly that prices should be modest enough, because with it being like that it have more people willing to donate and donate more often. If you see something for $10 instead of $25 you'll invest more into it.

I'm very sure their are a lot of people more willing to donate if the prices weren't asking for a signature of a part of your soul to go along with it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  17. Shandix

Shandix Expert

lets all just move on.
    1. o.o dont think prices are going to change.
    2. o.o well people are buying them so nothing anyone can do to stop it.
    3. prices are high to make items rare (rare till they are implemented on the game)
    4. DX i wish more items were added o.o more like armors
    5. people always complain when a special shop is open with rare items(talking about prices being high yet they always buy)
    6. You like it you buy it/ You like it but you think is not worth then dont buy it.
    7. You like it but you got no $$$ then o.o trade for the item

2 people like this.
  18. Naqunnah

Naqunnah New Member

Greed is EVERY online game DOWN-FALL!Remeber this when this game is no longer :whistling: :w00t:

19. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

wai u say my name?

but yeah greed is everywhere not just here in gamez every server/game is greedy in its own way xP

20. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

Then keep donate 300$ for ur items lol Join ur greedy admin :p I coud lunderstand if all instances all quests worked but so much money for buged server no ty:p

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.