1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The server failed with this trade.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Heater, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

he doesnt
    its voluntary work

2. Luciana Zeta

Luciana Zeta Hail Daeva! Forum Legend

Precisely, it's really not a matter of donating to keep Gamez online these days.

I can go as far as saying that we are merely feeding Carl's greed, nevertheless, I don't mind that much, I haven't donated in months now, although the VIP thing being needed to trade most things is something I still find irritating, as said, it's not as though VIP is needed to keep the server alive, hell, ABG donations alone accomplish that.

3. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

@Tsuuki

One of our Previous Developers was being paid some people told me. I don't know about Evilset , i don't think he is being paid. But even if he is - he is doing some pretty hard work and he deserves to be. You cannot imagine how many bugs there are that he has on his head right now. Because we don't publish them , it doesn't mean they don't exist lols.

//ontopic

just ignore this thread guys and don't post here :S it's just a random guy who was qqing it seems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.