1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This is getting redicilous

Discussion in 'Problems' started by gubben, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gubben

gubben Getting there

Everyday u enter forums u will see 2-3 threads complaining about a class beeing OP...
    First of all people that hasnt played all classes has no rights to complain becose u dont know how the class really works and how hard/easy it is played.
    Second of all YES belive it or not there is players out there that can play better then you and they dont even have to be geared they just know how to play their class, hearing I got ABG full set and still got killed by anuhart player, seriously just becose you do have ABG it doesnt mean that ABG will do automaticly work for you leading u towards victory of all zergs there is....
    And Third u shouldnt even have rights to complain about class if you havent played retail Aion, since gamez is heading towards retail like ofc they change classes to be retail like....

I mean this hate against sorcs, glads, and rangers and other classes oh this one is op, that one is op seriously its getting annoying.... I mean each patch devs change classes at end they them selfs dont know anymore how a class should be like becose of people complaining cuz they cant stand having someone that can actually kill them.
    Devs should test each class them selfs, and stop listening to QQn players, becose seriously its annoying the ones that plays their class to get it: op--->nerfed--->underpowered--->OP again----> bugged--->at end u dont know how ur class shoult be like...

7 people like this.
  2. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I hate all class, even clerics myself.

We can never shoo those QQers away but then if u know the truth we should just ignore it. I think though it is quite necessary so we can see if someone just MIGHT be exploiting something. Best ignore it if u don care but to others it matters that is why threads like it get many replies. A lot of people care if a class is too imbalanced, needs nerfing, or has bugs.

3. gubben

gubben Getting there

My point was that many people complain about one class but dont really know how that class works wich makes them QQ about it and Devs change class but infact class was supposed to be like that from the begining ... Its annoying...

4. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Thanks for summing it up. :D

5. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

if they left the game the way it was and supposed to be then everybody would be complaining, firstly its about spirit masters now sorcs, then glads.. people need to stop complaining and pick a class that they are good at, not what they think they are good it.

6. gubben

gubben Getting there

Well its up to devs to find the retail formula of each class and leave it that way, i m sure they want feedbacks, but honestly lets not pretend that 90% of this feedbacks on this forums are not personal issues, someone gets killed in war 20 times and gets pissed and decides to wake up whole community on forums to nerf that class becose they cant stand it... I mean each class is weak against some other class just need to accept it... Devs changing classes each patch to please those QQrs is annoying the other players, becose most here played retail and knows how classes are supposed to be oh but those that dont know cry about it...

If devs are going to listen to players about this issues with classes they should gather a little group of people that are willing to test each class and give correct feedback about balancing them, ofc with people that has played retail game and knows how classes are supposed to work.. This way it wouldnt be so many changes in classes each week. Becose honestly its annoying to think oh what is gonna happen to my char this patch, should i sit down and try to figure out again how to play my char becose its nerfed down to nothing or OP , or bugged, or underpowered....

7. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

totally agreed

8. evilset

evilset Expert Forum Legend

I agree, every day QQ threads are killing me softly. That's why we need to find retail formulas, but it's damn hard to find those.

Nobody even want to analyze retail / Gamez servers with damages. It could be much easier for me then.
    If someone is interested just create excel sheet and provide me proper date.

Example:
    - Target's level/stats
    - Attacker's level/stats
    - Damage made
    - Skill id/name
    - Etc.

9. evilset

evilset Expert Forum Legend

Well if anyone wants to speed up things and have fun playing on this server it would be very helpful to do such analyses as I mentioned in previous post. Be nice and help me out. After all we all want to have good server.

P.S. Please don't send me links with Aion calculations (not all calculators are correct). You better test it yourself and then prove your point. Trust me I spent hours and hours searching correct formula and so far none of those were correct which are published on official Aion forum.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
    2 people like this.
  10. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

Rofl fail to spell check before posting Buttt i agree :)@ evilset the server is great the way it is i think.

1 person likes this.
  11. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

Oh wait... Fear bug is not enjoyable. You know you fall into map.

12. gubben

gubben Getting there

IT obviously isnt since they change classes each week tryn to fix whats broken and on top of it QQn people makes it all even worse...

@Evilset i wish i could help with that but i dont know anything about forumlas, imma try tho talk to a friend that does know something more about this things and will see what he says =)

13. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

Well its better than nothing and i cant complain... I think the Gamez community itself is a bigger problem. I feel that they lack the common sense retail people have. What do you guys think?

14. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

People complaining about people complaining makes me wonder... how does it end?

15. rad1424

rad1424 Getting there

chanters still need some love :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.