1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

~To Alente/Carl. Suggestion about a new server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by skarpz, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

Hi , as we can see on these last months , by playing on siel , the first thing you want to do is Ragequit.

Basicly you get into the battlefield , you get zerged by 69 assasins , 71 glads , 30 sms , 50 templars , 1b rangers , 9999 sorcs , 123 chanters and clerics.

So my suggestion to alente or carl or w/e. Is , to create a New server , same as siel (all stigmas). And enable the server transfer .

Basicly this would divide the players. 50/50 , on both servers.

It would be much better.

Because on these days , You just can not PVP.

Skarpz

2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

At this stage we have no plans at spreading Siel's population into two identical realms, we imagine populations will even out a bit once Lumiel transfers are ready to go ahead.

On the subject of zerging I have passed on some community suggestions to our developer team to help alleviate it although I have nothing to report on that front at this point in time.

Our latest statement on server transfers can be found here if you're curious.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.