1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To the legends, Peep this.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Davidkht, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

DTK for life

To me, that's where AION stopped being fun and that's why I applied for a position in the staff team.

2. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

It did help the raomers a bit in heiron but a few months after players started to abuse them. So yeah i didn't like the idea of safezones. Btw how much hate mail do you have? LOL

Definitely agree, If this worked before (and i know it worked on both servers at that time) it can work again. I do remember there consisted a lot of roaming. I don't know what happened in siel but In lumiel that time there was a one sided dominance. Basically they all chose one side and they kept farming, disregarding the pvp due to the fact of other side, those that dont have duo accounts or just dont want to make another account, they wouldnt even bother trying. Although i do feel like this would not be a problem here right now siel because of the small community. Lets say it works and the staff gives it a go, were gonna have to worry about what will happen after, when we the server gets more players. Otherwise i feel like it'll be a whole big loop, one sided dominance, pvp dies, players leave etc.

Sorry bro dont mean to be rude and all but all i saw was camping. Thats not fun at all to me. everyone is dead they cant scroll they cant heal if they do they get spammed by hits and spells. That ruined pvp imo. Idk when that video was made, but way back players that won battles such as asmos winning the dp and heiron area, they wouldnt stay and camp, they would run away. and give the elyos time to resawn.

3. micro

micro Proficient

Eltnen Fortress pvp.... no more twinks in this game :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.