1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today after server restart, this happened

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by nevergone, Jan 24, 2020.

1. nevergone

nevergone New Member

So today, this happened. Is it normal? I do like to gamble and played BDO for 3 years, made a lot of silver just from enhancing, but this never happened to me ever.
    However, it happened today, after server restart.
    It feels like the rates are worse than retail today. I would like a GM to confirm that everything is ok, that nothing got messed up after today's server restart.
    You don't need to ban me because I simply ask for a confirmation that all is ok.

I began this with 26fs, 8 hours ago:
    [​IMG]
    2 hours later, this happened, with 35fs, i stopped after the fail
    [​IMG]

after 3 more hours, i bought 103 crescent rings (base) and made 17 PRI and then x2 DUO:
    [​IMG]
    On retail, with 103 rings, i always make TET. Since this is advertised to have better rates, i was expecting at least 7-8 DUOs, but no.

Now this happened, started at 30fs, failed failed failed, then got to 45fs, then failed TET dande at 45fs, then 2x tet crescents with 50fs+10valks=60fs, then pen dande, then 2 more tet.
    [​IMG]

Never had problems like this, but today something went wrong after restart. I spoke to other players and they confirmed to fail a lot.
    You don't need to ban me because I simply ask for a confirmation that all is ok.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Ah shit felt bad after i saw those fails .( i don't think anything happened even if it did staff probably answer like its just RNG so i gotta say just try another time

3. nevergone

nevergone New Member

I am 50% convinced that the enhancement boost from PREMIUM didn't work today. Probably that got messed up after the restart. But no staff wants to even check.

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Well in gamez we have more unstable rng so i remember i failed 8 times in a row trying to make duo distortion with %55 chance and failed 7 tries in a row to tri distortion with %52 chance xD thats why i don't spend a lot of my time in this game anymore

5. nevergone

nevergone New Member

Yes, that was a rare scenario, it happened to you once. To me, this happened like 4 times today, with several hours between the enhancing attempts. If I would try again to enhance, it would happen again. This makes me feel insecure playing the game. I just want a confirmation like "Hey, we checked the server rates and all is OK".

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    bsari004 likes this.
  6. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

I didn't get a single tet out of 120 crescents so i guess rng is rng

7. Yoshi69

Yoshi69 New Member

Tough topic to tackle. Even if there's issues people will brush it off as plain bad luck.

8. Yachi

Yachi New Member

It's been like that for months dont worry, when i started playing there were for real people onetapping pen under 50
    this is an example of a 50%+ enhance rate on this server
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i mean, i could add a ton more ss but i left the server for that, so who cares :D
    and i bet everyone saw Risuga posting his multiple fails on 110+

9. nevergone

nevergone New Member

The RNG seems to work like on retail, with success and fail waves.
    At certain time intervals, I can fail TRI to TET and get easily to 60fs on 4-5 characters.
    1h later, I see things succeeding in a row and I get TET with 40fs, PEN reblath with 40fs and then 5 PEN on 60fs, all within 5 minutes.
    Then, after this wave passes, i start failing again almost anything that I try to enhance, with Premium too.
    I noticed this happening when there are few players enhancing online.
    Now this would be OK if the supply of items were big and the prices were small, but since the CM and the drop rate nerfs, the supply is low and failing really hurts.