1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Too much junk

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by wolfik332, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Hmm in last couple of day we had some updates . How those hepled/improved game play ?. When ppl report bugs or known bugg issues basicaly response is that staff have it in their note but they follow it by priority. Hmm here comes question out. Isn gameplay and joy of game for ppl who are customers also on first place ? Chat filters, duplicate npc , npc shout , is it really on first place ? I would suggest by myself that stats, skill bugs and those are on the first place. Why would someone who come here as new player spend his money for game where he cant ude full potencial of his choosen char ?

Transfer service when will come ?

There is a lot of question but is borring to bother by writing them since there are other priorities .

With regard Steve

2. Swag

Swag Swaghetti

It was like they are 8 and only 1 is working.. Very slow progress

Exp,skills,stats,quest ..that should be done 1st before the rest problems cus as I can see many players has stoped playing this game cus of those problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
    wolfik332 likes this.
  3. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

I know and there will be more of them .

4. dungies

dungies Orlha

look, you got to look at it in this way, there only two people in that is managing the whole server, TWO persons, now think about that for a minute. I know the server is full of bugs and issue needed to be fix, but they are getting it done slowly and surely, but anyone who not notices the changes then they might as well be blind. Give the admin sometime to fix them, these problem isn't like a single step solution. It's discouraging to see that much negativity, all I see is complaint, complaint. Seriously, only little brat and teenager complains all the time. So sit back and relax and just enjoy the game, if you don't like it then leave, instead of posting negative junk on here.

Lance likes this.
  5. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Firstly, there are things that are considered important, and things that are considered good to add/update since they do exist and are not present.
    You do not know what it takes to update certain things or what is more difficult than others.
    You do not know the update path or choices or even the process being taken by the developers
    You have no clue as to the time and energy it takes to fix things here, or the way information is gathered, tested and then finally resolved.

Things take time, and because something you deem 'less' important is fixed first, doesn't mean updates are being done incorrectly. Things are done to address a bigger problem being faced by the core of the server, namely in this instance the aggravation of players when it comes to leveling up.

Nueve and midcrig like this.
  6. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

What service does gamez provide? First off we don't sell any product or service as stated in the tos therefore we have no customers, this isn't the retail version of aion, find it if you wish to play there instead. You're suggesting bugs to be fixed with priority but I haven't seen any detailed bug reports from you at all, only comments like "stat bug skill bug" which provides zero information to the developers.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/problems.68/
    Learn to use the problem section to properly report bugs so we can at least be aware of them instead of crying here. The hardest part of fixing a bug is knowing how to reproduce the issue, information which you fail to provide us.

"Spending money on a game" It is what we call donations, It's optional, not forced, It's not paying for a service or making the players "customers" of the game.

Closing this nonsense

Most of the 5.0 quests were already fixed along with exp increases + more ways to easier lvl up. If you're trying to report a bug do it in the link above

Mythic, Whis, Puddles and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.