1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trading need upgrade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YaRa, Oct 31, 2017.

1. YaRa

YaRa New Member

really you need to upgrade trade to be able atleast trade silver or gears what is for if i cant trade anything only potions i can give to another player we need to have more in trade?

2. Cotton

Cotton New Member

I dont think it's meant to be upgraded

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I'm sure it's like that to prevent trade scamming and silver begging. This game is meant for us to earn our own things.

YaRa likes this.
  4. YaRa

YaRa New Member

thats a great thing to do but sometimes i just wanna send something from my other account or give a friend a good gift to help him you know, i respect the system they made the protect and prevent the scams but sometimes i have stuff in other account need it in my another account

5. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Its an anti goldseller mechanic. Even though sometimes I wish this game would have a system like Diablo 3. Where you can freely trade "dropped" items in that party for a certain time. We did like 110 Giath scrolls. The same guy got 2 helmets as direct drops. Everyone else got 0. Thats the moments you wish for good trade system. Especially when you do those activities with your guild.

YaRa likes this.
  6. YaRa

YaRa New Member

i agree with you alot

7. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

@Lareldal Should at least try a testing phase to see how the community reacts to it. If you get more positive feedbacks about trading, then keep it. If you're just going to end up dealing with the scams and gold bots, then remove it.

I wouldn't blame you if you want to go the easy route. It's a private server after all. You could go down in an instant if everything else fails.

8. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

That's actually a suggestion for @Carl because he is the one that makes those decisions. Though I am very happy to see civil conversations here even while people disagree on the topics. I am sure Carl is willing to listen to reasonable requests and reasonings. That does not mean he will accept, but this is a step in a good direction. :)

YaRa likes this.
  9. theimmortalhero

theimmortalhero New Member

In the back of your mind where the Nightmare are.
    From what I understand tho not 100% sure on this is that the trading among players being limited to only potions is only part of the western release of the game and it not like that in the other versions.
    which it extremely odd to me because the western version is the only version that is buy to play.

10. shoyusha

shoyusha New Member

I completely agree, at least add trading for gear. I think it should at least be trialled... I often want to give friends something I've crafted but currently there's no way, is really disappointing.