1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transport from Calpheon to Epheria Port

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Autumnatopoeia, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Autumnatopoeia

Autumnatopoeia New Member

Bug Name:
    Transport from Calpheon to Epheria Port: Items vanishing/never arriving
    Bug Description:
    I tried to send some materials from calpheon to epheria port a few days ago using the transport function (after it was in patch notes as fixed) and the items never got there and seemed to have disappeared.

I sent a test item to see what happened and watched the transport wagon pick it up and travel from calpheon (with the item) north past florin and make a stop at Olvia, then Velia, then Heidel, then i think Glish, then to Keplan (but it didn't actually stop here), and then back to Calpheon without ever going to Epheria. The item never reached epheria and was still on the wagon making its trip in the same loop. I have no idea what happened to my logs and scantling
    I'll post more screenshots or a video of this when I have the time to watch a wagon do another trip since there's nothing really to show right now except that the wagon with my items for transport still carrying the item without ever having gone to epheria.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Transport an item from Calpheon to Epheria and click the wagon icon in the map to see it is carrying the item being transported, but it never goes to Epheria and the item never reaches its destination.

Screenshot of the wagon with the test item i used to see what was happening:
    https://i.imgur.com/HpXMDjz.jpg

2. Autumnatopoeia

Autumnatopoeia New Member

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017