1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trying to Gain Knowledge

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Theioz, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Theioz

Theioz New Member

Is it just me or is getting amity from NPCs extremely difficult for some reason? I've never had this much trouble in the regular servers. I can't seem to accumulate enough favor no matter what. If I succeed, it's only once with a +14-+16 amity gain...Making grinding knowledge for energy super difficult.

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Gamez was never meant to be easy for people that don't spend money on the game. =)

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah it is true that at the moment the Amity minigame is bugged however there are more posts about this subject so if you do a search before posting then you would have found out that right now it is only possible to gain Amity by doing the Greeting action giving you about 3 Amity for 3 Energy OR by trying your luck in the Amity minigame where you can complete the following:
    1. Talk Freely
    2. Spark # (X number of) interests
    3. Fail to Spark # interests

What is broken at the moment is the Accumulated and Maximum Favor (called Minimum Favor in on our server for some reason) where in the Official Server you gain the Accumulated Favor and Maximum Favor in this way: http://dulfy.net/2016/03/04/black-d...amity-guide/#Conversation_Mini_Game_Mechanics

So at this point in time we gain around 15 on the first success and then around 50 on the second and around 100 Amity points on the third success regardless of how the Amity minigame is supposed to work and this does seem to be a big problem but it can also make things a tiny bit easier to manage although it does make it very difficult to get to an Amity Score of 1000 because you run out of Energy so quickly having to abandon the Accumulated/"Minimum" Favor attempts.

I hope this is helpful to you, and by the way @Meanz I know that it is implicit in the name you have chosen but it is less than helpful just being mean :)

Theioz likes this.
  4. Theioz

Theioz New Member

Thank you so much for the helpful response. :)

loboram likes this.
  5. Mav

Mav Getting there

That's just the game in general. It's a lot better in the current model.

If I remember correctly; You can get a bookshelf and set your alts to read them. Idk if it works here but if It does every hour they'll get S rank on something you don't have S rank on.

loboram likes this.
  6. mike159

mike159 New Member

Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's not how it works. Every hour, you'll get a random knowledge with a random rank. It still might give you knowledge on something you already have, so you've wasted that hour.

Or at least that's how it is in the NA version.

7. kidopitz27

kidopitz27 New Member

There's 2 npc's that needs 1000 amity for the knowledge and those 2 npc's give a little i forgot their name but one of them is a woman near the tree where you can steal ahon blueprint and the other one was a furniture seller on the entrance to the black desert the npc near the desert need 1000 amity for a quest and the choices on the npc's amity is so hard that you have to pray to RNGsus that all three will either be "Talk Freely ,1 Favor and # Consecutive Favor" i think if you equip a costume with amity % with an elixir for amity a total of 140-150 amity for 3 games.

It's really hard i think i burned my full 435 en and still not even close to 500 amity. (well this exp is from my character on another server)

8. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

There is another way, though it also costs energy. You can use f5 to "greet" the npc. It gains 3 amity with each press, using 3 energy each press.

9. kidopitz27

kidopitz27 New Member

That method is good up to 400 amity but up to 1000? that will take a long time either you do the 3 energy wave for 3 amity or go for broke and try your luck on the amity game.

10. nos4r2

nos4r2 New Member

Well you can use army of alt why not? i mean it annoying to move them around but gamez are generous enough to give us double kama for free so 5 energy or 6 plus villa buff it easily finish those 700 or 1000 amity with wave only because of 6 en per 3 minute

use dress and potion for 4 amity per wave mean 300 en = 400 amity

I have alot of potato t7 horse so i just let alt ride them with auto path not that long anyway unless you go for valencia

11. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello thread joiner, I advise you to actually read the entire thread before posting as I have already given a rather detailed description of how to gain Amity in this game version, you really just have to scroll up read from the beginning not just the last two messages :p