1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

uhm hi

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by PeachTea, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

hey. im new. i've no idea what to do. literally, im playing my new aion game and i cant read stuff fast enough and it goes away or i accidently click out of things and have no idea how to get it back...... I usually play Forsaken World.... but almost all the players are perverted and sick and need my facebook page to prove im a girl. really... who does that. and i joined this guild on forsaken world and they were kool, except everyone was an emotional child and cried at every fat joke.... like seriously people, it's called a joke, i dont know your fat or ugly or pretty or skinny, so it's not directed at you, grow up. and i had to do all these "GBQ; Guild Base Quests" to contrubute to the guild, but you only have a week to do it. so it sucked.
    So yeah, I'm trying Aion out, my cousin says it's good, but he hasnt played in awhile he's name's sened55, most the time he plays old school EverQuest.
    So, also, if I seem a little..... annoyed, it's cause I'm just... like... confussed at the Aion game, cause like I said, I cant read fast enough and it goes area, and it's sooo different from Forsaken World, which I played that since Jan of 2012.... but, perverts and cry babies get annoying. so i quit it.

but me, myself, and i. are actually fun once you get to know all 3. >=D

p.s. dont grammer nazi me. if you can read what im saying and understand it, then bug off.

::::from the vitamin water, to your brain::::

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

another p.s. if this is in the wrong corner of the forums, my bad, i think it says newcomers, so.... yeah, im thinking im the right place. but if not, i won't take offence if this gets put as spam or deleted. :3

2. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server and the game itself!

Aion might be confusing for the new players but I know that you sir is a gamer and you'll get used to it.

Goodluck and have fun!

3. ianjayroma

ianjayroma Dark Syndicate

quit AION sir.. :D

4. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

OMGAWD. im not a dude.

1 person likes this.
  5. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

thanks. =]

6. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I remember saying 'moo' to someone on in my legion on aion retail and they took it as me calling them a cow and they got all offended.

Funniest. Shit. Ever.

Anyway, welcome.

1 person likes this.
  7. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

Seriously? Who gets offended at that? me and my bff go "moo" all the time, along with like a billion other animal sounds. people mang, they need to chillax. unless theyre getting fed into a wood chopper feet first, then they can scream and cry.

1 person likes this.
  8. Dementa

That sounds a bit.. gruesome.

9. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

oh, sorry. im weird.... watching too much walking dead.

how do i get credits?

1 person likes this.
  10. Dementa

I don't think walking dead is as bad as some of the animes I've watched..

For credits, you vote, or buy them with rl money.

2 people like this.
  11. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

thanks. =] and how do i get more bag space? =O

12. Dementa

Uhh there's NPCs in the home cities (sanctum/pandaemonium).. I haven't played in a really long time, so I couldn't tell you where they are or what their names are.

13. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to Gamez Community. Hope you're having a great time!

If you have any important questions, you can make a thread here: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f67/ or by sending a PM to any of the names you see in this link:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/gamez-aion-staff-list-129790/
    Important links are also included on the 2nd link I provided above. Feel free to read them specially the Server and Forum Rules.

As for the question "How do I get more bag space?", I assume you're asking about the inventory spaces?

To expand your inventory you will have to visit a Cube Factory Craftsman (this requires Kinah).

For level 1:
    If you are an Elyos, go to Akarios Village in Poeta and talk to Baevrunerk (Shugo).
    If you are an Asmodian, go to Aldelle Village in Ishalgen and talk to Bacorerk (Shugo).

For level 2:
    If you are an Elyos, go to Sanctum and talk to either Yiehmonerk or Heerunerk.
    If you are an Asmodian, go to Pandaemonium and talk to either Nekorunerk or Ondarinerk.

Use /where command to find where they are and just follow the pink arrow on your mini compass or the small x on your map.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    2 people like this.
  14. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

Sorry about the "sir" LUL

15. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

okay, thanks. that's all been really helpful to all who's given me advise. and it's okay i guess, i mean theres "man" in a-man-da so sir is alright.... i always wanted to be a guy, way easier and less beauty responcibilities then being a female, ugh.. . lol, thats my real name btw, but i've learned not to give out more then that. i had all these crazy people looking me up on facebook, this one dude said he'd date me if i changed my beliefs into muslim. like seriously, theres some wacko's out there. i've nothing against muslim btw, just people who ask weird things. without even knowing me. like as my cousin pointed out, you can "know" someone online and "be friends" with them for years, but if you've never met them in real life, you're still strangers...... if you think about it like that.... you kinda relize how many "strangers" probably can find you by the info you give out on the internet. scary. >///<

1 person likes this.
  16. sevah010

sevah010 I Laik Cake Forum Legend

Welcome!@! -gives cake-

Dementa is weird!!! don't talk to him!@!@

2 people like this.
  17. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

As for that matter, in my case I never really cared. This isn't the first server I played but my response has always been the same. It was never in my nature to go run around the community shouting "I'm a girl yo!". If they ask me, I respond. If they doubt me, not my problem and I don't care. It's not like, I am playing to try fishing males to get free items so I have to convince people about my gender? No. They can run all over the server and tell everyone I'm a shemale, I have no damn to give. I do not even correct people if they refer to me in a wrong way. You know what they say, there is no gender in the internets. Sometimes, those legion friends I have are the ones that are correcting them instead of me. Well, they've heard me a lot of times in TeamSpeak so they know what I really am :p

1 person likes this.
  18. Dementa

I'm a girl, free items pl0x.

not really.

1 person likes this.
  19. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

I get the "sir" thing alot too... so much that I dont even bother to correct them.

If you do correct them, and say you are really a girl then they start asking questions, asking for your Facebook, yahoo and other accounts. WTF?

So if anyone starts off on that line, I just walk away. Theyr'e only after one thing, your personal pics to jerk off on lol.

I'd rather talk to someone casually and friendly like without all the PERSONAL questions. Just fun and in-game stuff, I mean that is what we came here to do right? To play in an imaginary wonderful world of AION!

1 person likes this.
  20. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

I think meeting people in real life and in the internet might be a bit different but when you interact with people and share something to them, that makes friendship even if you only met them in the game. I met a lot of great people here in Gamez, made bonds with them and we're still friends until now even if we seldomly met each other in-game nowadays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.