1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

uhm hi

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by PeachTea, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

OMFG!!!! they kicked me off! are you kidding me! omgawd! I've to start ALL over!!!! i hate this game! i did a freaking legal download from a legal site and it took my 157 hours! and thats on wireless, it's not my fault their getting false information!! how do i clear my name, i was wrong about this game. forsaken world wouldv'e never banned me until they did a full diagnoises. this is bullshiz. who do i talk to? cause i've no idea. and im so outraged. no wonder people quit playing Aion.

2. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

Welcome, human in the same species :p
    Have fun here! You'll get used to the confusion, just enjoy and you'll be fine :)

kicked/banned you? there must be a reason. :3

3. PeachTea

PeachTea New Member

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg638/Amanda_FallChild/Aion Gamez/Aion0010.jpg

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg638/Amanda_FallChild/Aion Gamez/Aion0011.jpg

It was by Hacksdetector

I looked the name up on the top right of the screen on the "What's New?" and "Forum" panel. Turns out it's a fake G.M.

P.S. if anyone gets a chat from the same thing, make sure to take a picture with the keybord button "Print Screen SysRq"

[​IMG]

4. Shiverz

Shiverz New Member

Welcome to Aion. Joined here close to 2 months ago, met some good people! Which server are you playing on? :D

5. LightSpike

LightSpike Unlimited Ego

Welcome to Pandora's box m8. A piece of advice - no sex talk. NEVA! Too many demons lurking in the shadows stalking for the right opportunity :)

6. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I hope you were able to find out the answer to your question. But just in case you haven't and still stuck at Level 9, just do the campaign quest "Ascension". Without doing this very important quest, your leveling stops at Level 9. Do it and you'll level up and will get to be teleported to the main City when you begin the quest "A Ceremony in Pandaemonium".

As for the issue you had, that is an impersonator trying to trick you. Please take note that NO staffs will ever ask for your account information specially password. Please be careful. When you experience the same incident again, type .gmlist in-game to see if there's an online AM and report the impersonator to him/her. In case no one is online, take a screenshot as your sufficient proof and report it HERE.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  7. Avaliable

Avaliable YIC - INACTIVE

no one cares if u are a girl or no, they will keep calling you sir get used to it or change ur gender to male. Aion is pretty much like forsaken world but more interesting so I hope you enjoy aion, anyway we have perv's and baby's over here too and to add we have.. *drums* noobs zergers! yay. welcome

8. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

[video=youtube;WxSmhDfuAxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxSmhDfuAxY[/video]

As Uehara noted. No one will ever ask for account information outside of character names. Passwords are something that are NEVER REQUIRED for our investigative purposes.

A few, quick links for you.

Gamez Aion Staff List

GM Impersonators

Account Safety

All found between the General Discussion and Guide Section Sticky threads. Just so you are aware. Also, please make sure when posting a report, to use this section of the forums as general discussion threads are not always monitored by people who are able to handle such things like this.

In-Game Reports

So you are well aware, your account is not banned in any way shape form there of. If you did give out your account information please log into GamezAion.com and click the Change Password link to get that done as soon as possible. You should receive a confirmation email in regards to the change to the accounts registered e-mail address. If not, then you will need to shoot me a private message and we can go from there.

9. marmota

marmota Banned

Gwahahhahah ! I can't freakin' believe this. It looks like a good set prank. o.o That nubazz threatens you to ban you if you stop hacking (you we're level 9 tho', you couldn't have had any good items, so it's really weird and questionable why he even did that, because they usually do it to hack ppl's items/accounts) , you believed him and then server restarts. You got BULLIED.

rofl xD

10. Potato

Potato Banned

Welcome sir/mam potato you like?

11. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy !

12. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Link to facebook along with topless pics or I no believe ur a gurl.

13. Dragonnslayer

Dragonnslayer Getting there

Welcome !! have fun!!!:D

14. Rizenz

Rizenz Anniel Lien Enna Forum Legend

Welcome to Gamezaion :)! Question: Which server ( siel or Lumiel ) and what race ( asmodian or Elyos ) are you? If you are siel i can help you on some items from both sides. Since I've quited the game and only visits once in a while. I'll be glad to give you some starter items :D

15. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

We both are semi quit on this game maybe we can give u some of our riches and help you out to get started. BTW rizen is a PEDO BEAR! - I KIIDING

16. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

oh my.. i will make an account and say that i am a girl if you do everything to get some woman attention lol

2 people like this.
  17. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

I went on your profile and judging by your occupation... are you a prostitute? i won't judge i promiseseses

18. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

You should indicate that you are "Not a dude" on your "Hello, Hi" thread.

19. Potato

Potato Banned

u little pervy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.