1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Updater made in 1975

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Darghum, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Darghum

Darghum New Member

I think that beyond solving some very important bugs of the game, such as the respawn of the horses, first, they should change the way the updater works. It can not be that for an update it takes 5 hours because the system they use depends if someone shares their client, who also informs them that nobody does it, since the updater with the seeding function consumes more CPU and internet connection than the own game.
    I know it is a private server and that it is free to play but sincerely the paramount thing so that the server is still alive and you receive money through donation, is that the players are satisfied and if they basically have to wait more than 5 hours for an update not I think they are, at least I am not.
    Not even the Black Desert SA server, which is pathetic, has such a bad update system.

Azrael and Javiersdk like this.
  2. Azrael

Azrael Proficient

This

or at least provide us with alternatives like torrent links/magnets so we can use our own torrent clients to get the updates.

Darghum likes this.
  3. sophia616

sophia616 New Member

or upload the latest update files in mirror sites

Darghum likes this.
  4. airfroma

airfroma New Member

free to play is that joke :D