1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Upgrade Arcade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OverLord, Oct 29, 2016.

1. OverLord

OverLord Search and Destroy

I think the rewards for the Upgrade Arcade should be changed to get some new stuffs in 5.0 :)

OliverStylez and elcasiloco2 like this.
  2. leira85

leira85 New Member

I second the motion... It should be upgraded and other items should be removed.

3. anywhiter

anywhiter New Member

I just want the boxes that i got from that.. but i can't

4. Rangerlookz

Rangerlookz Proficient Forum Legend

Yea it should be, but I think they are working on it. Let's give them time :D

reinier likes this.
  5. anywhiter

anywhiter New Member

I know, im just saying becouse some people online told me to ask for help.

6. reinier

reinier Getting there

thumbs up

anywhiter likes this.
  7. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I agree, it would be nice to have some useful items added rather than the undesirables that you currently get en-masse...

I have a short list of items that could and probably should be implemented that could be used by all players, and wouldn't break anything in the game.

[​IMG] Scrolls: (Because who the heck doesn't love free scrolls?)
    • [Jakunerk] Major Enhanced Running Scroll
    • [Jakunerk] Major Enhanced Awakening Scroll
    • [Jakunerk] Major Enhanced Courage Scroll

Kinnah: (Basically useful for everything, right?)

[​IMG] Idian: (Because the idian packages that are given now, are totally broken.... Fanx item.pak...)

• Eternal Crucible Idian: Physical Attack
    • Eternal Crucible Idian: Magical Defense
    • Eternal Crucible Idian: Defence
    • Eternal Crucible Idian: Physical Defense
    • Eternal Crucible Idian: Magical Attack

[​IMG] Crucible Insignias: (Cause there's some really COOL stuff in the crucible shops that you can't really get, because you can only do two of the SIX events in the academy.)

[​IMG] Blood Medals: (Because WHO has TIME to go to the upper abyss and farm stupid CAMPS of NPC's... ?!?! I sure don't... )

And after all this, I think it's ESSENTIAL to clean out all the BULL-SHET that the Upgrade Arcade contains, and streamline the rewards just so that people can keep their inventories clear of crap. Because we all know that struggle too, don't we?

Leave a like if you totally agree

8. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

your right bro! Oliver for AM :)

Snax and OliverStylez like this.
  9. jjads

jjads Jjads McGolancy

10. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Wouldn't be something that is worthy of going in the arcade system, too easily gained, way too easy. I would rather have Spell Resist / Strike Resist/Critspel/Critstrike resist from the arcade as those are a bit more pain to craft.

These aren't the ones in the broken idian packages, but would be good to have these? But I do believe they are also forum/in-game prizes as well. If anything better idians that the ones that the upgrade arcade gives could be replaced, simple.

Both are there for you to actually get them on your own, I highly doubt they will make it easier than it already is to get both of these currencies, and one of them, the Blood Medals are there as in-game and forum prize options.

For realistic suggestions to the arcade, I would probably say stuff like level 75 PVE items, wings (Older ones) 1-2 nicer remodels maybe from 4.9 (not rare ones), AA Accessories & Head pieces. But those are just ideas, nothing realistic, personally - It would just be lovely to have the broken decomps fixed, and leave the nicer things for events, more fun for better items ;)

Hizael likes this.
  11. llWHITEll

llWHITEll Getting there

will be nice if you remove omega enchants from lv8 arcade so much luck to get this in arcade ;-; no one need this only make people mad to get this when they can allrdy have this from bg and boxes

OliverStylez likes this.
  12. OliverStylez

I understand that there are "better" items that could go into the arcade system, but the idea is that MOST of what people want to go in it is unrealistic... Like non rare wing skins and accessories. I would laugh if that actually happened...

Besides that, the scrolls I linked above are very valuable in that they don't disappear when you die, saving MASSIVE numbers of scrolls for using in open world PvP... I use on average about 35 scrolls a day between daily PvP events and open world RP, and dueling... I only play about 2 - 3 hours at most sometimes... I could save 300% of my run scrolls if I only got 1 [Jakunerk] Major Enhanced (XXXXX) Scroll per level 2 upgrade. Of course this would mean that more people would use the arcade system for an actual reason besides hoping for upgrade arcade level 8, and getting that one little container with a dragon king weapon in it...

Also, I KNOW there are better idians than the ones I linked... The point is... The ones in there already are broken, good sir. They need to be replaced... I don't even care if they're replaced with ETERNAL idians... That would be better than the broken ones we get now wouldn't it? BESIDES... They make you type "CONFIRM" every time you try to throw them away, and that gets really OLD... REALLY FAST...

As to your repeated mentioning of forum / in-game prizes... Most people don't want to rely on "forum/in-game prizes" to get a simple idian or some BMarks or BMedals... That's silly... Especially considering the amount you need to earn to get whatever it is you want... And ALSO considering whatever you get would be useful as nothing more than a skin (which in some cases is still pretty nice)... I think AM's need to look at updating much more than the Upgrade arcade rewards list and may consider extending their renovations to their forum rewards list if it contains Crucible Insignias and Blood Marks...

Brones likes this.
  13. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

These are in place for the purpose of having rewards as per events that happen very regularly, whether it be on forum or in-game, and not everything on these lists do you have to rely on them to get, you can either farm them in game, make them in game or purchase them from the webshop, your choice.

Forum Prize List <- Recently updated.

You need to realize that events play a very big part of any game, and give things a certain value, and so forth. If you want Blood Medals you can either farm them the normal way or win them from events, it is far easier and both ways include actually playing the game. Also keep in mind that my above ideas, were just that ideas and mere suggestions, not a reality.

As for the broken items from the Upgrade Arcade, like I said we have a complete list of all the things that are broken, it is just to have the fix implemented, which relies on the discretion of the Admin/developers, not AMs.

Snax likes this.
  14. OliverStylez

I'm glad that the AM's are aware of the things that need to be fixed. I guess it'll just take time to get where we need to be.

Snax likes this.