1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vell's Heart Enhancement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chartos, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Chartos

Chartos New Member

Vells heart enhancement was taken from global lab as-is so we got retail-like rates here while everything else on the server is made a bit easier for the players.
    As it stands right now we'd need about 20-30 khans to get some good results from the enhancement so i would love to see these rates increased a bit.
    I do know that the pool of players who have Vells heart is very low but market is pretty much sold out most of the time at this point, in a couple months time when more people get their hands on vell i think enhancement will be a bit of a problem. http://prntscr.com/sz69vq

Could this system be looked into and buffed a bit please?
    Even making it a part of premium buff as with horse awakening rates would be greatly appreciated!

Some video from global lab on what it looks like right now:

canucoconot likes this.
  2. semih1298

semih1298 New Member

i support this

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We use exact same system so if it changed in future then it be changed in future with next client version.

bsari004 likes this.
  4. truebark

truebark New Member

I would also love to see the rates of a good roll increased a bit. The amount of silver is not too much to pay for a roll, rather the availability of Khan and Vell.
    So when we had better values than on retail, that would solve the problem in its entirety.