1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAION Vote Rewards Program

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Puddles, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Staff Member Co-Admin

Hello everyone!

Since this has been a topic of much debate, and all that fun lovely stuff. Given the state of absence of the rewards program that had been put in place by @Lautaro, I decided that we would eventually bring this back.

You will still need to Opt-In for the rewards.
    We also will be closing the vote rankings on the 30th of each month at or around 11pm US Eastern Time Zone.
    • May has 31 days, vote rankings will be closed on May 30th 11pm US Eastern Time Zone.
    • June has 30 days so vote ranking will be closed June 30th 11pm US Eastern Time Zone.
    • The above are simply examples.
    • This will be continuous for all months of a year.
    Once vote rankings have been closed, we will send the prizes to the appropriate players.

Vote Rewards will begin once again, Starting July 1st 2017, this will allow for a clean transition for everyone who is moving from Lumiel to Siel and the closure of Lumiel Server. This means, starting July 1st 2017 Vote rewards will be in effect with the below listed prizes. I do understand that everyone would appreciate a much sooner start to this, but to make sure that everything is fair for all of our players and those who are being affected by the closure of Lumiel I feel that this is the best way to handle things currently. Thank you guys and gals for understanding.

We will be posting the top 25 ranked players each month with in spoilers here in this post.

I do not plan on modifying prizes to often, there may be a special occasion which would see some increases (i.e. Christmas, Anniversary, Major Holiday) though we will look at those things as such types of events come closer.

Everyone is allowed to participate with the vote rewards (Staff Accounts are not to be used for Voting purposes but Staff Legit Accounts are).

We will be monitoring the voting module, and looking for any abuse, or malicious intent from players once this program goes into effect, there will be heavy penalties for anyone who is found to be abusing anything to get ahead of the game so to speak.

Prizes
    • 1st Place: WebShop Weapon of Choice
    • 2nd Place: Remodel of Choice (armor or weapon)
    • 3rd Place: Title Card of Choice
    • 4th - 10th Places: 1x Essence Core + 100x Essence Core Solution
    • 11th - 25th Places: 1000 Upgraded Healing Potions
    Prize Delivery may take up to 7 Days.
    Prizes will be sent to the registered Character only.

In the event of a choice, we will send In Game Mail to the character that has been selected for that placement.
    In the event of ties (Same number of votes) we will simply go down the list as it stands.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Cruo, Miracle, Unxpected and 16 others like this.
  2. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Staff Member Co-Admin

Prizes will be listed tonight!

3. Puddles

July 1 - 30th Vote Rankings are Finalized!
    (Screenshot as of July 30th as per the above introductory posting)

. vote rankings.png
    Congratulations on your hard earned vote rankings and support of GamezAION!

@Kessie will be handling the prizes this time around as I have some medical issues to attend to.

Again, thank you all for your participation and I do hope to see some different names up there this month!
    Remember vote ranking rewards started today and will end August 30th!

Grim, Koro, Miracle and 9 others like this.
  4. Puddles

And! August! A couple days late on posting sorry!

SNM1j4QnQEiiA30W5nHpEQ.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.