1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

VOTE SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Problems' started by rhastaonel, Jan 18, 2017.

1. rhastaonel

rhastaonel VaLidus

HI i want your answer why my computer said my computer is already voted

plsss help me

2. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Hey there, our voting system let you vote each 12 hours; if someone else is using your PC to vote, you will not be able to get the rewards.
    If you are in a cafe, most likely you will have a hard time trying to vote since our system checks the IP of the computer, not the account.
    However, if you are having troubles in your own pc, try cleaning your browser cache (use CCleaner), or wait 12 hours (set an alarm) and check how much time do you have to wait to be able to vote.

3. Snowinkle

Snowinkle ❥ мαℓℓσωѕ ❥ Forum Legend

Hello!

Are you playing from an internet shop? If someone votes from a shop, naturally only one account can vote per person / IP.
    Are you voting on ONE account only? because ONE account per IP is eligible to vote.

-Refer to this guide for other solutions which might help everything you need to know to avoid getting the same error.