1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vote

Discussion in 'Problems' started by blaser93, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaser93

blaser93 New Member

I cant vote. its says "Your IP address already voted in the last 12 hours."
    The thing is i never voted last few months and this happened, 10 minute has passed already but look and also i even relog. This always happen everytime i vote, 3 attempts already in last few days.

2. breantot

breantot Proficient

hi @Noyah it's been 3weeks i can't vote aLways say ' Your IP address already voted in the last 12 hours. ' Help me pLease :) ty :*

3. BetaTester

BetaTester Getting there

Please be details in posting this problem, because basic question for this is:
    1. do you play in a cafe?
    2. do you use vpn?

please specific because this problem is most commonly found in thread and cant be fixed. Solution only is wait for the cooldown and thats all.

4. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Wait for the cooldown? I've waited almost a month, used my phone using data and 3 wifi zones, my own pc, used VPN, and on the cafe which I played in but still same problem.

As what a friend of mine told me (an ex HGM) he said there is something that needs to be restarted which only the admins could do.

5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    There is no problem with the voting system. You aren't supposed to vote from several different devices.
    If you will pay attention, only the internet cafe players complain about the problem for the most obvious reason, several people try to vote from the same IP address. When only one player can vote from the same IP address in 12 hours. At the end of the day, these people go home and they try to vote from another device (cell phone, tablet).
    And why doesn't it work? The voting system grabs the IP and MAC from their last login, which is the internet cafe.
    Here are some tips:
    1. Do not vote from the internet cafe. If you were lucky enough and you managed to do so, next time you will have to vote from that cafe again, which is almost impossible due to the amount of players trying to vote at the same time.
    2. If you played from the internet cafe and couldn't vote from there because someone else has already voted before you, you will need to log into the game again from your house so that the system will recognize your MAC address and IP (not the cafe's), then wait until the 12 hours cooldown ends. You will be able to vote again.

Ayane likes this.
  6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

The problem is your pc ser, change mac,or log your account from a diff pc once.

7. rogine

rogine Getting there

well, i use VPN thou to hide my ip address :) i dont have any problem in voting system :)

8. breantot

breantot Proficient

i was pLaying on my house :) i've been on cafe Last Day i try to Vote , but it's still 12hours cooldown , there's no player of Aion on that Cafe Btw , but why still same ? -_-

9. blaser93

blaser93 New Member

@Noyah Yes i play in internet cafe and i am the owner and im pretty damn sure that no one is playing gamez or voting here.

10. vantooth

vantooth Guest

How to change mac address ser? Teach me OwO

breantot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.