1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Voting System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Azraphel, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

My suggestion is to create a new voting system or to revert to the old one where you had to type in your character's name. Multiple people are not being rewarded the kinah they've been promised. Even though they've followed such instructions as choosing their server correctly and logging out of the game server.

Also, when you click the Vote button and make a mistake like hitting backspace to go back to the voting page, you cause yourself to lose the chance to vote because you have to wait 720 minutes and because you didn't vote, you won't get credit, which throws off your whole voting record since you'll get 40, so you'll get 1990 credits instead of 2000. That's another way the voting system fails.

I did that once and I even tried voting on the website anyway so maybe I'd still get credit. I didn't.

The Aion Age Server has an application for its voting system. You're absolutely ensured to get credit every time you vote. It has a few minor errors like when you get an invalid referer, you simply exit and go back, or script error messages, but you can exit out of those and ignore them.

You would avoid a lot of frustrated players with a better, more reliable system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.