1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important We need YOUR help to find the next PvP maps!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dimitra, Jun 20, 2016.

?

Which map set would you like PvP to move to?

1. Heiron and Beluslan

62.6%
  2. Cygnea and Enshar

37.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Hello everyone.

Due to today's discussion on this suggestion thread which many of you embraced, and @Purell's very good ideas and thoughts into certain ways of changing up PvP and making sure you all fast and easily port to different maps than the Kaldor you have all grown a bit tired of, we would like to hear opinions on the thoughts we have been discussing for the last few hours, based on his original suggestions and thinking of every possible way to perfect them to make sure the outcome is enjoyable for everyone.

Seeing how the PvP, with our effort and changes, can be moved to completely different and custom areas, we have decided to cut it down to 2 map sets (each set consisting of one Asmo map and one Elyos map): Heiron/Beluslan and Cygnea/Enshar.

We would appreciate it if you picked a set on the poll we have created, and even better, write a post explaining why you would like for PvP to move to your chosen maps and what advantages you think the change has to offer.

Use the following format to reply and give us your opinion:
    Chosen map set (Heiron/Beluslan or Cygnea/Enshar):
    Why have you chosen this map set?

Do not fill the thread with spam. I appreciate some discussion, but no pointless posts please.

Some info:

By picking a set, you are choosing either Heiron/Beluslan OR Cygnea/Enshar.
    That means that whatever set you choose, the changes we have been discussing will be made to both maps, and both races will be given quick and easy access to the other race's map and PvP area with spawned teleporters in their main cities, and will constantly be in the battlefield with custom spawned, guarded obelisks for Asmos in Heiron and for Elyos in Beluslan, so that you can port back when you die and not have to always kisk or go back to your race's town, with many more good things to come aswell.

Thank you all for you help beforehand. We'd love to hear your opinions so we can start working on the changes even sooner based on the outcome of your choices.

Mskiera, Chiacaroline, Nubia and 8 others like this.
  2. abednator2

abednator2 Proficient

i choose Cyngea and Enshar because these are new maps and we didnt try it yet.. i would like to try it and hope it be like gelk & inggi
    good luck :)

3. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I also would like to add that please take the time to explore the maps on your free time to help support your decision/vote on what maps you would like to see coming up within a few days/weeks.

jannaaa likes this.
  4. Katansin

Katansin Proficient

I suggest you to make bases in Cynega/Enshar and make missions to give some cm as a rewards, so the people are gonna encourage to go to this maps all the time, but any good reward.

jannaaa likes this.
  5. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

Chosen map set( heiron/beluslan or Cygnea/enshar): i will pick the heiron/beluslan
    Why have you chosen this map set ? : bcoz im new player and i want to experience the old map doing PVP and i want to know the histories and secret's to it , and i also think that so many old and pro players will came back if they know that they will PVP to the map they love ,, and this map also is the reason why im temporary banned now ^ ^ and i really love this map

6. Ollo

Ollo Proficient Forum Legend

Its 4.8. Get real with the new maps and enable enshar/ cygnea.
    Leave the past be and play with the new stuff.

Martyr, gabi90, Shiyori and 1 other person like this.
  7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

NEW not always means better than OLD. i was playing on these 2 new maps, it s pretty hard to pvp a lot since the maps are huge and u will have to walk a lot around to find some1. on old maps is more balanced the pvp cuz the maps were designed for 20'30 ppls not for 500. i m for heiron/belu cuz they are still most amazing maps for pvp u have a lot of posib to escape, or set a kisk and many others. enshar...is just full desert , cygnea is cool. If 2'3 guys let s say find u on enshar, there s no way to escape is sure death, while on belu/heiron u have 10x ways to escape alive.

8. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

The safezones in the new maps will ruin it again. Belu/Heiron would be the best to solo/group pvp on. If you put the pvp in balaurea maps it will just easily turn into a ping pong zerg battle between 2 safezones just like before.

Vash, Maruchoo and Jigs like this.
  9. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

Chosen map set (Heiron/Beluslan or Cygnea/Enshar):
    I Choose Heiron/Beluslan (but honestly, i want Morheim/Eltnen but they're not the choices) .

Why have you chosen this map set?
    I want belu and heiron since I have an experience already in that Maps Pvping b4 and it's quite better than now in kaldor.
    I did not choose the Enshar/Cygnea coz i know that mobs which are high levels will surely interrupt us duringPvping, they might be the reason of ur death :bear:. And also .. i always got DC in that map .. "Replace me! Replace me! Replace me ! " :shifty::rage::argh:

Leonldas likes this.
  10. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

good i idea .. what if they remove the safezones is it possible to happen??

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

there are no safe zones^^ they are only on levinshor cuz is a map for both races, while on cygnea/enshar is bassed on rift system

12. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Here:

13. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

hands down to the staff. for giving us the gamezaion community the power to choose. never been done before. so i salute this idea.
    im gonna check that other maps being suggested coz i have not explored it yet.

once again. this is great. thanks!

Praxa likes this.
  14. momoizatski

momoizatski New Member

i like to pvp in sanctum haha

15. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

In my opinion, both maps have something that makes them good for pvp, however, with the old maps, we got some perks that will come "handy" for our population.
    For example:
    Belus/Heiron: Since they are old maps, they've been already explored by the most of us; We all know where are we going to find the PvP there, how to lure people to certain spots that are great to fight zergs, how to escape if the zerg gets too big, how to kisk, the maps are a little bit smaller, no "safezones", etc.
    There's also some other points to keep in mind.
    For example, Belus/Heiron are low level maps, that means the mobs there don't give DP, there's a lot of chances to get obelisk raped, and other small points.
    In the other hand, and i know this will sound like I'm contradicting myself, this game wasn't meant to be played in the same old maps forever; the developers have created new maps with the ideas of adding some "diversity" to the pvp. These new maps can bring new ways of having fun, new spots on where to fight, and many other things. Sadly, just like i said before, the smaller maps will be better for our "not so big" population, so, ill go for the old ones.

shablai and Skyhe like this.
  16. Skyhe

Skyhe Missing this game

Chosen Map Set (Heiron/Beluslan or Cygnea/Enshar): Cygnea/Enshar
    Why Have you chosen this map set?
    i choose this map its because i wpuld like to experience the new map and explore it :cool:(:D)

17. Praxa

Praxa Proficient

i choose Cyngea and Enshar because these are new maps and we didnt try it yet. also we can get DP there :p

Chiacaroline likes this.
  18. draculalife

draculalife Proficient

Heiron/Beluslan remember the old days. (clove)(clove)

19. diolito17

diolito17 New Member

In my opinion, belu/heiron had history on PVP which is nice to be brought back (back in old days), cyg/enshar on the other hand, have so much to offer, wide areas to cover for PVP (Solo and Groups) and its "NEW". Some ppl may say or had said, "come on guys we're already in 4.8, why go for old maps when we have new maps to explore bla bla bla.." and some old players might have said the opposite. Either way, im totally cool with it, old or new, it doesnt matter at all. Really. hihi :)

Oh! one more thing, im a bit disappointed why Abyss PVP ddnt appear in the choices. huhuhuhuhuhu. T_T (version 1.9 player here)
    'kay, that is all. Have a good day! :)

20. Jigs

Jigs Getting there

Chosen map: CYGNEA/ENSHAR
    Reason: Having just returned from a 4-year hiatus, I wanna experience these new maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.