1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important We need YOUR help to find the next PvP maps!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dimitra, Jun 20, 2016.

?

Which map set would you like PvP to move to?

1. Heiron and Beluslan

62.6%
  2. Cygnea and Enshar

37.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shablai

shablai fuᏒᎾm ᏞᎬᎶᎬᏁᎠ (OFF)

hahaha

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

First of all I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to not only vote but write their opinions on what we should pick.

The voting and discussing will now be closed since I believe we have reached the conclusion that for now, we will be sticking to Heiron and Beluslan for our next PvP adventures!
    Those who voted for the other set map, might be content in the future because we might change the set map again depending on how our next adventures go. For now, we did ask the community for their opinion and we have to stick with the majority of the votes.

@Purell and I will begin implementing the changes immediately, and I hope that by the end of the week everything will be ready for you to enjoy, with a main thread explaining all the changes we have made, but also a few events we had done in the past, that we will adapt to the changes to promote PvP in the new maps.

Thank you all again for your opinions and we hope we can decide on important matters like this one again in the future, solely by asking the community, and not by doing it ourselves.
    See you soon!

Lance, Matter, Avalyn and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.