1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Webshop Improovement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Jul 21, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah I know that you spell Improovement "Improvement", but you pronounce it as "oo" (uu), so I will keep it :p

This thread is about the current Webshop, what can/should be added, what could be different, what do a lot of players want from the webshop and GamezBD in general?

I have just looked through the GamezBD Webshop, and the first three sections are basically just outfits and costumes, which I think could be changed into just one section, and that ALL costumes and Outfits from the Pearl Shop should be added to the Webshop as well.
    Same goes for the Weapon Skins, to add in ALL possible weapon skins of the game, and to make it part of the "looks" section.
    These should be possible to put on the Central Market.

The Zoo section could have some similar changes, although I do have to say that the amount of Pets, with a minor tweak in looks is quite overwhelming. I would like to see some new Special Abilities for the Special Pets if it is possible at all. But as the other sections, there should be an assortment of ALL possible Pets here as well. These should be possible to put on the Central Market. BUT NOT the Dreamhorses, since that would indeed lead to a Real-Money for in-game currency sitation.
    Horse "looks" should also be part of this section, and should also include ALL possible Pearl Shop mount costumes. Also Central Marketable.

The Wagon/Ship section should include the Peridot Wagon/Kamasylvia Wagon, and these should NOT be Central Marketable since that would introduce a Real-Money to in-game currency situation. If players want to take the in-game time and effort to create these items and put them up for sale, then at the Very Least they should be awarded for their persistance and effort, which brings me again to the whole Resetting Central Market and Economy thread. Because as it is now, craftable items barely meet minimum profit, so at the moment items players craft rarely if ever meet the minimum requirements for selling a crafted item: Profit. The craftable items prices do NOT change due to the increase or decrease of the individual parts that go into crafting them at all, not to mention the time and effort the players themselves have to put into them. For instance a Ship like the Epherian Sailboat or Frigate is quite expensive to craft in the first place, BUT it is even more difficult to craft time-wise, since you have to rely on Workers creating the parts, and the fact that you are limited to one ship permit item a day, yet the payoff of ALL this work, is INSANELY low. Much like the payout for leveling up Workers for the Worker Exchange, where you get a maximum of 5 million for an Artisan Worker level 30, even though it takes about 1-2 months of real-time to get the Worker there from Apprentice.

There is a shortcut to the amount of time spent on Creating one of these two ships though, the Bartali-Sailboat can be upgraded into one of them: https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-bartali-sailboat-upgrade-guide-how-to-recipe-materials/
    But as the link clearly states it is indeed more expensive in Materials, to do it this way but the upshot of course is that you do not have to spend a month getting the necessary materials. This also has me thinking that there has to be a better way for GamezBD to implement, the creation of the ships through crafting, perhaps the repeatable quest for the Ship Design (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/9580/), could be increased here on GamezBD to 3 times a day or even 5, not really important the amount of time it actually takes to create them anymore since, there is the Bartali Sailboat shortcut available now. Sorry slightly offtopic there.

The Webshop Function section is really useful, although I would suggest that you add more Pearl Shop items to it, and move the Special items to the Specials Section, since that is what is implied in the name. BUT do not make these items available for the Central Market, Family Bound on acquiring them. By Special Items I mean the non-functional items that exist in-game for convenience such as the compass and the endless potion bottle, the Falcon, Map and the Travel-bag.

About the Home (Residence) Decor section, I am not quite sure this should be part of the Webshop at all, but I think all Residence improovements should be available in-game, for crafting or through the Pearl-Shop, preferrably through crafting, since that would certainly make materials and the Central Market a lot more attractive, even though it is only for making the Player Homes better looking, not much use for the number 1 Ranking home in the GamezBD-game-version, since Trading has been limited to 200 million a day. Also the amount of silver gained through the investment banks is around 10-20% for about 1+ days of waiting, for a maximum of (100Million silver goldbar + 20%) 20 million silver profit for more than 24 hours of waiting time, so Not really worth the time investment or the use of a Worker.
    IF this were to remain as a Webshop function, then I think ALL Pearl Shop items should be added as well as ALL the craftable items as well, and make it Central Marketable as well.

Now the most problematic section in my opinion, the Special (limited) section. Either it is truly Special items, which I referred to earlier as those specific items, OR it is a section for Limited items, so it should have a maximum amount of items of each for sale at a discount, so the section in my opinion is just wrongly named. But as it is now, it contains some outfits and nothing else, that aren't super special and they are for sale at normal prices as well as for a limited time period, All of which to me just seems wrong. This section should contain the truly unique items that you can use in-game, otherwise it should be reworked and renamed, into limited discounted items, with a set amount of items, and an actual discount making them attractive for players to keep looking at.

The last thing in the Webshop that should really be added, is an automatic Premium Membership purchase, so that players do not have to remember to do that, every month a payment automatically gets received for the Premium Membership, AND there Really should be a visual display in the Name-Display of the player, to indicate that the player has a Premium Membership.

Anything else, I will leave to the community to come up with, this is all I could think of this time around.
    Hopefully we can get a possitive and constructive suggestion thread going, and eventually the changes might make it into Webshop for the benefit of all GamezBD players :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    CLANNADaniel, Razgriz3255 and Forceus like this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its too big text, also when staff member wanna suggest something he should use staff section on forum.

jezzukhotail, loboram and Jujuba like this.