1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WEBSHOP prolem ???????

Discussion in 'Problems' started by thienmap, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thienmap

thienmap New Member

Today , i buy 1 item on web shop , in game i got mail from gamezaion , i got 2 item , and i go check my credit , well i lose 5k credit , plz check and can i refund 1 item T_T and get my credit
    P/s : I hope AM can solve this stuff , i dont wanna lose my credit
    Thank a lot

Attached Files:

2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

You might have clicked it twice, so it mailed you the item twice. I've done this in the past because my screen froze. It's really hard to prove whether or not you clicked it twice. I'll see what we can do about it.

3. thienmap

thienmap New Member

..... well , i have total 5755 credit , after i buy item , i'll check my credit , and i still have 3255 credit ,i'm log out and i login in to game and wait GM send item , suprise i get 2 item and it same :v :v . quickly , i go web and check my acc again , and i see i lose total 5k credit . oke , if you say i douple click , i have nothing to say =_=

4. Fendi

It's not the Gm that sends you the item. It's a system that was implemented by the admins when you buy an item from the webshop, it will automatically mail you the item you purchased. So, there is no one that's physically doing it. If you look at your history, you most likely bought the item twice. It could be a browser issue, I dont know, as you have not really provided detailed information as to how it happened. I don't think they will refund you for the 2nd bl chain. If in the event they do not refund it, what you can do, is maybe trade the other one for another item you need in game. This isn't final yet, I am still waiting for the rest of the staff to confirm. Im just basing my response from personal experience and previous issues from other players similar to this. I'm sorry.

Update.

If you can send screenshot of your purchase history through pm, we might be able to help you with your problem.

5. thienmap

thienmap New Member

okey, thank for help me , my credit T_T

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  6. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Lmao this is so absurd, maybe will be gerat if u try prevent this, by returning to main page screen after a buying one item.
    These players spend the time, voting and dolars for that and u dont offer them any refund for that cases, lmao......

7. Fendi

If you read what I wrote carefully then you wouldn't have come up with what you just wrote. Keep your assumptions to yourself please.

@thienmap I'll be contacting you through pm about what you need to do. Thanks.

wolfik332 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.