1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what is the purpose of this update?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jannaaa, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B1tchnigga

B1tchnigga Banned

Suck it up you little bitch .

Aniline and Mirayama like this.
  2. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

No. It's still the same. The admins just lowered the prices so it wouldn't be so hard for people who depend on voting to get geared.

bertings and Muamon like this.
  3. Lits

Lits Proficient

ISA KANG ALAMAT SHELO HAHAHAAHA -Chienna

Shelo likes this.
  4. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

The ones complaining are the ones who liked running around being overgeard picking on noobies with 2-3 shots. This isn't the first time that these kind of updates has happened so I don't understand why anyone would try to act so surprise. You spent a lot yes, but it's no different on buying a gaming console in real life. On the first days it's at the max price and as months go by the prices go down.

Shelo and Ranzi like this.
  5. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Ultimate Member

This is hilarious. How about focusing on your pvp gaming instead of ranting out here and dealing with in game changes and learn to appreciate sir.
    As you can see, the admins gives us way to earn it in an ez way. ( I appreciate that big changes ) How great is that! The only problem in here is not about the game but the players who wanna hastes everything tsss.
    And for those players who prefer buying expensive stuffs using credits, the next better reserve it. It will be lessen in the next update and will be.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  6. bertings

bertings Proficient

I am sorry but I don't know if what UPDATE you are talking about. Is it a CLIENT update to 5.1 or something?

7. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

It's just an update to fix/change some things in the game.

bertings likes this.
  8. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

good and nice UPDATE HAHAHAHAHAHA!

9. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

I haven't spend money but I'v spent way more valuable thing - time. I'v been voting to upgrade equipment for months and now it's free. I am used to updates like this once a year maybe but at least then I got time to get enough to trade after update and stay on surface but not now. People liking this are the ones who complain about not having enough to compete ones who worked for it or payed for it. So yeah there are those 3 types of people here ones who play for 2-3 months and complain how hard it is, the ones who work hard, grind, vote, trade and survive and ones who can afford to pay money. with this update you are pleasing only that first pool of people and I really don't understand why this update was so in rush and it hasn't any before warnings or anouncments. Well if anybody besides players like me who will suffer from this are the ones who updated this so good luck with balancing mood ingame now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.