1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is the reason for the 400mil trade cap?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Msuni, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Msuni

Msuni New Member

I don't see why its needed or at least why it's that low.

2. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

Hello I'd like to know that too. Trading is a part of the game and its a mechanic that a lot of lifeskills utilise to have some form of liquid silver income just to name a few examples Imperial Cooking & Alchemy, Hunting gives materials that allow trade items to be crafted in workshops. Fishing some people just enjoy fishing a lot and hotspot fish for hours its part of the mechanic and unlike other lifeskills you can sell fish only to a trader. The trade cap bottlenecks in a way that you cant properly play the game as people would really like to. I mean a cap is fine but increase it atleast to 1b like you did with bartering, I also would like to point out that bartering is way more powerful than trading in a sense of raw silver generation. The lifeskills are bottlenecked by them self cooking & alchemy is turn cp/2. Fishing takes quite some time and you make way less money than grinding. Making crates or as mentioned above hunting trade items is capped by workers workspeed & cp that you'd have to invest into workshops and lodging.

3. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

After this answer we got alot copy of next question: But what if admin do not right? - Answer: Nowadays for last 3 years of BDO private scene, other 16 pservers based on emulator files is died, 3 private server on stolen retail files is died, there is no more any other pserver whi online more than 100 people. And only on gamez all players accumulated and online become like 25% of online on retail eu/na/ru in Steam. From gamez start online from 500 players grow to near 4000 active accounts. If its not argument, then i not knwon. I want our admin be fucking president witch such perfect statisicts. Give him noble reward and make him president instead of Trump.

Puffery likes this.
  5. lappen

lappen New Member

Okay keep the trading cap so people can only do 1 life skil that deals with trade npc'sl but do something about the marketplace please lol. Its dying.. people need silver, everything is going towards min price (at least on eu)
    Also everyone makes mistakes at some point, yeah you did good work but the decisions lately are weird.
    Making the server more like official is great but it seems like you ignore the quality of life and balancing measures that official takes and just focus on "how to make things harder".
    For example EU players have 5x more agris and no trade cap

Its also important to reconsider decisions every now and then and think about all the players not just horse trainers

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  6. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

how does your admin becoming the president help EU's dying economy? Also you always make it sound like we are trying to fight against you, you do have to realize we like this server we spend money here to supoort it and for ourselves obviously but sometimes people come up with idea's and instead of giving them a reason why you would rather not do x or z, you talk about butterflies..

also why not create another weekend event where trading isnt capped and ppl can atleast get rid of their crate stuff..

7. Msuni

Msuni New Member

8. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Yeah, I know, but I think the thing is to put a stop to player's progression because this could be too much of a silver injection so if there were no cap lifeskills would be OP and everyone would be full PEN in less time. Or that's my guess, I don't do imperial stuff besides horses and overnight fishing sometimes.

9. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

horses are prolly the biggest silver injection